X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filipinas start so young!

I wish I was born in PH. They are encouraged from such a young age with such great avenues to express themselves. Do have a look at this clip and let me know your thoughts guys. Would you date them? Or too young? I think the first contestant is soo pretty!

The whole country is beauty pageant crazy. I think my girlfriend is the only woman who has never been in a beauty pageant there. On social media Filipinos wanted the day of the Miss Universe pageant to be a national holiday so they could support Miss Philippines.

Comment

While it is good they are not discouraging these children from expressing themselves, there is a fine line that shouldn't be crossed where children are coerced into this. Pageants are also a way for people to make money in the Philippines - particularly once they start getting successful. Contests for young children are not very wide spread in Thailand, they generally start in the teens.

I've asked my lb girlfriend and her friends, they feel that if children start using hormones, etc before their teen years, it is too early.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I like these better.

Pattaya Miss Sexy Star 2014 Part 2 of a beautiful Ladyboy Contest - YouTube

Comment

I will stick with the femboys. Mine in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
            So, I'm a little confused after watching this (and part 3 and 4 as well). Are all the contestants post-op? It looks that way to me. Or are they just that good at tucking? I thought after SRS they were allowed to compete in pageants as women. For those who want to fully transition, once they are finished transitioning why are they still referred to as ladyboys?

Comment

Originally posted by northernguy222 View Post

So, I'm a little confused after watching this (and part 3 and 4 as well). Are all the contestants post-op? It looks that way to me. Or are they just that good at tucking? I thought after SRS they were allowed to compete in pageants as women. For those who want to fully transition, once they are finished transitioning why are they still referred to as ladyboys?
              They are excellent at tucking. My girlfriend can tuck so you don’t even know it’s there - and she is well endowed.

Comment

Originally posted by northernguy222 View Post

The Miss Sexy Star used to be one of the segments of the Miss Tiffany Universe competition - which is Thailand's biggest beauty contest for transgender women. The contest is open to both preops and postops, but the operative status of the contestant is not made public unless she declares it.

In Thailand there has not yet been a postop lb who has tried to compete openly in a regular beauty pageant for ggs, as their Thai ids will state they are male until the law changes. This will generally prohibit them from entering international pageants, as most of those require a contestant to rise up through the local branch of that pageant (ie: Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss Grand International, etc.)

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Ah...Thanks for the answers guys. And as far as your original questions Vicky...I would agree they are pretty, but look too young. Edit..too young to date that is. As far as them transitioning in early ages and having positive avenues for them to express themselves, I think that is a good thing. I can't make an educated remark about when it's too young to take hormones, so I will leave that to others to discuss.
                  Last edited by northernguy222; 05-20-2021, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Vicki said:
                    ​​​​​​"I think the first contestant is soo pretty!"
                    2 outfits...same contestant Vicki...#8 in both clips...just wearing a long ass wig for the formal gown portion.
                    She is very pretty...but her smile seems really fake
                    Last edited by billyworld; 05-23-2021, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Hey, Escierto. Where exactly can we find these cute young pretties? What bar and which street name? How much for ST or LT? Barfine? Can I take the LB's out of the bar or do I have to fuck them inside the bar cubicles? What's the name of that online dating site for Manila? Can't be Thai Friendly. Finally what's a good Manila hotel I can stay at for $50-125. Guest friendly and no extra ripoff charges?
                      BTW I typed in Ipinakikilala ang bagong Batang Konsera and it translated on GOOGLE TRANSLATE as "Introducing the new young concubine". Hahahahahahahhaa. I guess transexuals are indeed acceptable for pay-for-play.

So please, Escierto, tell me EXACTLY where I can find these beauties. I might like to pay extra to shoot photo portfolios to these delicious delicacies. Wowowowoowww!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by billyworld View Post
                        Vicki said:
                        ​​​​​​"I think the first contestant is soo pretty!"
                        @2 outfits...same contestant Vicki...#8 in both clips...just wearing a long ass wig for the formal gown portion.
                        She is very pretty...but her smile seems really fake
                        Nah. She's young and nervous probably because it's her first show. She just needs a wet warm slurpy blowjob to calm her down. Then you can fuck her to your perverted heart's content.

I lived in Manila during the late 70's and was a lucky spectator to the BIGGEST WHOREHOUSE in SE Asia. 4 years of sexual hedonism coupled with a veterinary degree from UPCVM at the Diliman campus. What a lucky guy is was. Single, rich, and at the peak of my sexual prowess. God loves me. Anyway, don't look at her fake smile. Look at how erotic her tiny/large penis is. Think of it as her CUNT. I could describe how I can titilate a girl or ladyboy, but it takes to many pages to describe my sexual techniques. Takes too much time and pages.

Anyway, gotta do some research on what are the Covid requirements to enter the Philippines, AND what are the quarantine requirements upon my return from the Philippines. Late I read the P.I. is having ANOTHER spike. BUT I'm vaccinated twice with Pfizer. Just like you BRUDDAH ESCERITO. So please DO write me and share detailed info about my big pot of questions about P.I. ladyboys. OKAY?

Comment

Hey, Escierto. Where exactly can we find these cute young pretties? What bar and which street name? How much for ST or LT? Barfine? Can I take the LB's out of the bar or do I have to fuck them inside the bar cubicles? What's the name of that online dating site for Manila? Can't be Thai Friendly. Finally what's a good Manila hotel I can stay at for $50-125. Guest friendly and no extra ripoff charges?
                          BTW I typed in Ipinakikilala ang bagong Batang Konsera and it translated on GOOGLE TRANSLATE as "Introducing the new young concubine". Hahahahahahahhaa. I guess transexuals are indeed acceptable for pay-for-play.

So please, Escierto, tell me EXACTLY where I can find these beauties. I might like to pay extra to shoot photo portfolios to these delicious delicacies. Wowowowoowww!!!!!
                          You have been in the Philippines. I am sure that you know more about it than I do.

The online dating site is Pinalove - sister site to ThaiFriendly. Many girls also use Tinder and Grindr.

When we were in Manila I stayed at Lub D a three star hotel where the rooms are currently about $50 a night. They never gave my girlfriend a hard time - in fact she checked in before I arrived. The hotel is a couple of blocks from Burgos Street the main ladyboy avenue in Makati.

We went to Mixed Nuts a ladyboy bar on Burgos where you can have sex right at your table or take them out. I have no idea what the barfine is but the girls were charging $50 short time back before Covid.

Angeles City is another place with plenty of hookers but really, armed with Pinalove and Tinder you can have a girl for the price of dinner and her cab fare.

My girlfriend and one of the girls at Mixed Nuts:
                          7yvVAIK.jpg

Comment

Ah, Thank you so much. The photo does excite me. Hard to guess which is your lovely girlfriend. Both are so HOOOOOOOOT!!!!! Just found Mixed Nuts on Google Maps. While it rates 4.5 stars it is TEMPORARILY CLOSED.

Mixed Nuts Bar - Google Maps

Is that true? Please tell me the truth.

"sex right at your table"? You must be boo shitting me. I've never seen anybody doing such a shameful embarassing thing right on a table in my 4 years in Manila. Filipinas and Filipinos are innately shy people. I learned that in my 4 years in Quezon City and my many weekly jouneys to Ermita Mabini. Got a sneak selfie to prove otherwise? I like see.

But thanks for the info about PinaLove, but it costs $25 each month or $50 for 3 months. $120 for a year. Sorry, but I'm a Cheap Charlie. I truly think these darlings are also con artists with phony photos of younger ages or even another pretty. Bet you if I connect them they will sweet talk me with stories about how they are suffering immense poverty and ask for a FEW pesos. Then ask for some more and some more until the johns realize they've been scammed. Will even ask to marry them and expect a lifetime of dedication of love, compassion, and clean and ironed clothes. Hahahahaahhaaa!!!! Hahahahahahhahaahhaaaaa!!!!

PinaLove

Comment

Ah, Thank you so much. The photo does excite me. Hard to guess which is your lovely girlfriend. Both are so HOOOOOOOOT!!!!! Just found Mixed Nuts on Google Maps. While it rates 4.5 stars it is TEMPORARILY CLOSED.

Mixed Nuts Bar - Google Maps

Is that true? Please tell me the truth.

"sex right at your table"? You must be boo shitting me. I've never seen anybody doing such a shameful embarassing thing right on a table in my 4 years in Manila. Filipinas and Filipinos are innately shy people. I learned that in my 4 years in Quezon City and my many weekly jouneys to Ermita Mabini. Got a sneak selfie to prove otherwise? I like see.

But thanks for the info about PinaLove, but it costs $25 each month or $50 for 3 months. $120 for a year. Sorry, but I'm a Cheap Charlie. I truly think these darlings are also con artists with phony photos of younger ages or even another pretty. Bet you if I connect them they will sweet talk me with stories about how they are suffering immense poverty and ask for a FEW pesos. Then ask for some more and some more until the johns realize they've been scammed. Will even ask to marry them and expect a lifetime of dedication of love, compassion, and clean and ironed clothes. Hahahahaahhaaa!!!! Hahahahahahhahaahhaaaaa!!!!

PinaLove
                              My girlfriend is the woman on the left. We chatted for five hours yesterday on cam. It’s hard to believe that I might be with her again this summer.

I found it hard to believe myself but they said they can draw a curtain all around the table which is in a private area away from the more public tables. My girlfriend and I had one of these tables but all we did was chat with some of the girls.

In the Philippines they don’t need to embellish their stories - there is an amazing amount of poverty especially now.

Comment

Working...
                              X