• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any action in Singapore?

At least, post lockdown action?

Im curious too. Travelling there in a few days

Comment

Which kinds of actions r u interested in? Besides sex?

Comment

Singapore here. Not much action going on here am afraid! Lll

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky C View Post
          Singapore here. Not much action going on here am afraid! Lll
          Well, the beautiful Vicky is in Singapore! That should be enough for any man đŸ˜‰

Comment

A great majority of the "action" in Singapore was travelling ladyboys from Thailand, Philipinnes and other asian countries.
            So I would assume there is not the selection that there normally is, and the normal ladyboy selection does not compare to the aforementioned countries even including imports. It would seem to me that Orchard Towers where you can normally meet ladyboys in bars has probably been closed for some time now. If those bars are open the only problem would be staffing it, since the foreigners have a harder time arriving these days.

Most likely the Bugis Street Walkers would still be available. Not sure the status of apps like Tindr and Grindr in Singapore but this is a good place to start.
            Ladyboy from Indonesia seem to use Twitter primarily to meet customers so this is also a possibility. Facebook and Instgram could be additional research options.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Singapore is not a good location currently. Things have opened up, but legal vice is still not operating currently (legal prostitution, lady bars, geylang, orchard towers, etc.)

You can find the occasional ladyboy streetwalker at Changi Village or Geylang in the wee hours. Most people get their ladyboy fix from online sources, which have insanely jacked up prices (around 200 usd for short time for very average ladyboy).

Before covid, orchard towers was awesome, but that's been shut down without any sign of re-opening anytime soon. There is currently way more demand than supply, so this leads to inflated prices and poor attitude.

Comment

Good info, but sounds like expected...

They need to re-open the Thai ladyboy pipelines to Singapore.
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by abscity View Post
                  Singapore is not a good location currently. Things have opened up, but legal vice is still not operating currently (legal prostitution, lady bars, geylang, orchard towers, etc.)

You can find the occasional ladyboy streetwalker at Changi Village or Geylang in the wee hours. Most people get their ladyboy fix from online sources, which have insanely jacked up prices (around 200 usd for short time for very average ladyboy).

Before covid, orchard towers was awesome, but that's been shut down without any sign of re-opening anytime soon. There is currently way more demand than supply, so this leads to inflated prices and poor attitude.
                  Really?? Orchard Towers shut down? So no more "Crazy Horse" Haven't been to Singapore since Jan 2020

Comment

Originally posted by rick78 View Post

Really?? Orchard Towers shut down? So no more "Crazy Horse" Haven't been to Singapore since Jan 2020
                    Yes, I live in Singapore. The eateries and sleazy massage places are still open but the nightlife outlets at OT aren't due to a nationwide ban. That could change as Singapore's reopening entertainment nightlife (clubs, lounges, etc.) on 19th of April. Let's see if that changes things.

Comment

Alright, Looks like I will be going there in June or July, so fingers crossed things will be more normal

Comment

Got names of mid-range hotels located centrally in Singapore. Near shopping, eating, party areas with good eats? I never visited Singapore. Of course I won't stay a that super expensive hotel that looks like a dinner plate on 3 columns. Might just go up to the restaurant ba r and sip a glass of iced tea. Personally I think Thailand has the most lovely LB's in the world. When I return in November I will finally trek up north to Chiang Mai to see if I can score some pretties for photo shoots. Remember my Thai Friends photo collection? Time to buy new batteries and pack my LED spotlights, 2 GoPro cams, Sony rx100, Canon 80d with 2 zoom lenses, Canon flash, and Samsung Note 20 smart phone, etc. 3 years is way too long to wait. What's the latest news about covid requirements fir entry through Suvarnabhumi Airport now?

Comment

Singapore is 90% open now everyone!

Comment

Good news!
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

That’s wonderful! Are people wearing masks all the time even outdoors? In Manila they were but if you were on a side street or all alone you could relax a little.

Comment

Working...
                              X