Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need good recommendations for a hot vacation in Switzerland?!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need good recommendations for a hot vacation in Switzerland?!

Hi All

With the summer sun beating down on my neck and the anticipation of my upcoming vacation to Switzerland, I can’t help but be excited. I’m from France and I’m used to the lively atmosphere and abundant ladyboys in my homeland, but I’ve heard that Switzerland has a completely different kind of beauty. I’ve heard of their stunning alps, metropolitan cities, and jaw-dropping views, so I know that I’m in for something really special.

One thing I’m especially looking forward to is spending some time with the local ladyboys. From what I’ve heard, Switzerland is full of beautiful ladyboys, and I look forward to seeing a few of them while I’m there. I’ve been asking around on a few websites and communities to find out where to go and how to meet them, with great pointers from both locals and foreigners.

Rumor has it that the best spot in Switzerland for finding beautiful ladyboys are in its cities like Zurich, Geneva, and Basel. I heard that in the nightlife scene, you can find gorgeous ladyboys from all over the world. I intend to visit all of these hotspots, and hopefully find the TS of my dreams.

Word on the street is that the ‘Swiss Ladyboys’, as they’re sometimes referred to, love men who are confident and successful. I’m going to make sure I’m dressed and groomed to perfection so that I can hone my own brand of charm, seduction, and wit when it comes to approaching them.

I’m also going to be vigilant in my search to find out exactly where the most beautiful Ladyboys in Switzerland are located. I’ve heard that they can sometimes be found in clubs, at the bars, and in public parks. And now that I’m getting closer to my trip, I really want to make sure that I get to all the right places to ensure that I meet the right TS. A friend of mine even suggested that I could sign up for a casual dating app like hot.ch specific to the country, and see who I can meet online before I even set foot there.

If all goes well, Switzerland is going to be full of surprises and great memories with a beautiful LB by my side. I can’t wait to get there and find out for myself if the rumors about Swiss LBs are true.
    for tips, hints and useful advice i am very grateful!​

Nothing like a post from December 28 talking about the “summer sun” beating down on him in France of all places.

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post
      Nothing like a post from December 28 talking about the “summer sun” beating down on him in France of all places.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Boyser View Post
        Hi All

I’m from France and I’m used to the lively atmosphere and abundant ladyboys in my homeland​
        You'll tell me how you find the atmosphere lively and where you saw abundant ladyboys in France.

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post

You'll tell me how you find the atmosphere lively and where you saw abundant ladyboys in France.
          There is quite a few around Chinatown in Paris.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Waiting for your reviews.

Comment

Just saying I observed many there.

I posted all from my French vacation long ago. I was dating a TS so I didn't visit any others. I just observed and met dozens of ladyboys there when we visited China town those times. Some were her friends we ran into and and many others we just observed. There are specific restaurants they prefer.

3 that we met in a restaurant bought fashions in Paris and flew them back to Thailand for money.
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

You're confusing with a Chinatown in another city.

Whatever you post, if the OP is used to a lively atmosphere and abundant ladyboys in France, he will find abundant ladyboys in Switzerland without anyone's help ... unless you've got some Chinatown to reviex in Switzerland too.

Comment

Working...
                X