X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Guess girls

I managed to grab a couple of snaps tonight which was pretty tough going between avoiding customers and trying to determine who the new staff are. Maybe I am getting old, but they are all starting to look alike to me.

So here we go and no names - they will follow when I work out who is who.
    If you have not guessed already - today is red uniform day

and more red ladies with the nearly finished catwalk in view

image_25513.jpg
    image_80370.jpg
    image_80371.jpg
    Attached Files

First pic is Ice and Vivian (from kc3), 2nd is Ploy, Ice, Vivian and Lak.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Wow! Things are looking '' at The Guess Bar!

Comment

hey marhdi,thanks for the update.lots of great new yummy talent,but im wondering if the delicious Pang is still there or not.will be heading that way and shes on the "wish list" .thanks for any info

Comment

(mardhi @ Mar. 13 2008,19:55) which was pretty tough going between avoiding customers
          Dont tell me the punters "after you" too mardhi

Great pics
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Certainly some hot new talent there Mardhi,although i certainly hope my two favourites,Jenny and Joy are still about.I will be back on site in two weeks,along with with fellow hornball jimslim,and i guess you could say,i am as excited as a dog with two dicks!
            A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Blonde in the top photo is a real stunner and so are a couple of the others...will definately go by there in May.
              brock landers

Comment

the one on the right in first 2 photos is vivian.
                has anyone been with her yet?
                curious how it is...

Comment

Sorry guys, thats by no means the lot - just who was there at about 11pm when I took the pics and not busy on the sofas - apparently 35 staff on salary now - and no I have not seen them all together - the old favourites are still there including Fern, Nat, Nan, Joy, Beer, Jenny, etc etc I just focused on new talent.

Cheers
                  Mardhi

Comment

Why are they all wearing Red ? just joking  

Apart from Jane ( Jay's twin ) , Pear and i guess Charm to a lesser extent ( who was one of my favorites but didn't much attention on the forum's ) , all the old favorites are still at Guess for sure , and with a great bunch of new Hotties   as well , you cant go wrong in my book  

Comment

(mardhi @ Mar. 17 2008,00:42) Sorry guys, thats by no means the lot - just who was there at about 11pm when I took the pics and not busy on the sofas - apparently 35 staff on salary now - and no I have not seen them all together - the old favourites are still there including Fern, Nat, Nan, Joy, Beer, Jenny, etc etc I just focused on new talent.

Cheers
                      Mardhi
                      mardhi

Did Mint never come back? Some mover that one!

Comment

(mardhi @ Mar. 14 2008,04:55) I managed to grab a couple of snaps tonight which was pretty tough going between avoiding customers and trying to determine who the new staff are.  Maybe I am getting old, but they are all starting to look alike to me.  

So here we go and no names - they will follow when I work out who is who.
                        What's the name of the one on the right with the big eyes? Can she top and how big is her dic...if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

If you had bothered to read first mate you would have found their names in post #6 courtesy of Rick...

(sev7en @ Mar. 14 2008,07:09)
                          First pic is Ice and Vivian (from kc3), 2nd is Ploy, Ice, Vivian and Lak.
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Finally able to get on the forum,on my fecking last day LOL.Had a few tooooooooooo many beers in Guess bar for 5 days or more.Have to say a Big thanx to all the BM's who took me out & about & looked after this newbie.Guess bar was everything I had hoped for & more ! Thanx a million Jay ! Going back to BK tonight as I fly home tomorrow & going to take the lovely Fern out, for one last time !
                            Will give a fullish trip report when I'm back Home !
                            & once again to all the BM's who got me pissed every fecking night,thanx a million !

Seamus
                            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

See you tonight, then...

Comment

Working...
                              X