X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joy From Superstar Bar, Patpong Road #1

Gentlemen Of The Forum: There was a ladyboy from Superstar Bar in Bangkok's Patpong District who was extremely hot. Her name: "Joy" (NOT to be confused with the "Joy" on www.asian-ts.com) and she hailed from Chiang Mai.
    I first met Joy while she was working in South Pattaya at the Bamboo Bar in 1996. Her incredible looks (tall, long-haired, big-boobed, etc.) were the first things that caught my eye. The fact that she had a very nice smile and an honestly nice personality also meant a lot to me.
    To make a long story short, I barfined her and took her back  with me to my hotel.
    Her cock was just as IMPRESSIVE as the rest of her.
    WHOA!!!
    It was an INCREDIBLE experience.
    Over the years we stayed in touch and she even "starred" in several of my xxx-rated films. Other bars in which she worked:
    Casa Nova, Nana Plaza; Blue Sky Bar, Butterfly Bar, and Superstar Bar, all on Patpong Road #1.
    Sad to say, I learned that she got into serious debt with a Patpong black market moneylender a few years ago and had to run away to places unknown.
    Oh, well.......
    What a BODY! What a FACE!

You can still SEE her! Check out the SECOND SCENE in my film
    ASIAN AMATEUR SHEMALES #1.
    You will be ASTONISHED!
    To order this movie go to: www.ladyboysuncut.com, then click on the "videos and books" box on the opening page of the site.
    Questions?:
    [email protected]
    Or:
    [email protected]
    Thanks, all.
    Mr. Lonely

Working...
X