X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fern at Guess Bar

I recently was in the Guess Bar and spent some time with Fern. She has had a new haircut and looks wondefully sexy.

I have attached one photo for those who are interested and have some more for those who are keen.

Fern is great in bed and gets very horny with a wonderful load.
    Attached Files

We'd all like to see more of this fatty!!!

What have you got?

Comment

looking good girl
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

she looks better than before

Comment

Pleased you like the pic. She was feeling really good about her new hair style but just wanted some reassurance. I could feel how horny she was getting at Guess Bar as she stroked herself against me. It was rather difficult to control my little fella - he just kept growing until she got a real smile on her face!
          Attached Files

Comment

Hang on... why are there two beds in there?

Comment

OK stogie, wot hotel is it ? LOL
              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I'm still waiting for Harris11 to chime in so I can jump on his ass for standing me up last week! I waited 3 hours for him!

Comment

He's probaly preparing his "noose"
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 22 2008,01:51) Hang on... why are there two beds in there?
                    Because they are not married , they also had to be home for 11pm or the landlady locked the door .

Good old fashioned Christian guesthouses are all the rage in Bangkok nowdays  
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Hey guys - excuse the double bed but it was all that was left when I arrived at Majestic Grande late at night. I was most annoyed but I knew Guess Bar was just around the corner so it was a good place to be.

Don't you think Fern looks great. She looks even better with her hard hat on

Comment

Double bed unavailable but Fern looks horny on a single!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Now THAT is the best pic I have seen of Fern for a LONG TIME!

Comment

Have to agree, she looks stunning at the moment/in those pic's or hopefully, both

May have to have a wee chat with Ms Fern when we return

Comment

Perth couple - have you been with Fern before? She certainly is a cracker! What did you mean by hopefully, both?
                              Looking for slim ladyboys with lovely faces and hard cocks

Comment

Working...
                              X