Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few more daytime photos of NEP and the outside of lb bars, from my latest trip. As you can see Cascades is now named Charades and Obsessions, changed to True Obsessions. Some have speculated that the new owners (well from last year), used those names on the license and now they had to changed the signs to match. As good a guess as any, since the other lb bars like Casanova and Temptations have not changed their names and are under different ownership. It was interesting to see Casanova still open, as there were rumors that it was going to close.
    Attached Files

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Update Voodoo has been sold and renamed "The Underground", however as reported in Stickman's column, they had a difficult time hiring attractive dancers, so had to do a rejig.

Many of the postop lbs who worked there have moved upstairs to Straps.

Guess Bar has also done a rejig - and is reported to be a mixed gg/preop lb bar.

Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
        Guess Bar has also done a rejig - and is reported to be a mixed gg/preop lb bar.
        So now you really have to Guess!

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

So I just went to Charades, formerly Cascades and they want a 700 baht bar fine.
          There is loads of hot girls there but that is the most expensive in town, not?
          Even at that price I could not resist taking these two honeys:

charades.jpg
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I like the one in the blue

Comment

I am to old for two. Congratulations to Crag.
              TEXASMAC

Comment

Good energy and stamina there Crag! I agree with Bam, the one in the blue dress is cuter!

Disappointed to hear the bar fine increased again. A couple of years ago it was 500 Baht, then increased to 600 and now 700. While that's only a 200 Baht increase it does make Pattaya more attractive for those on a budget.

Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread

Comment

Make it 3 votes for the blue girl

Comment

Originally posted by TEXASMAC View Post
                    I am to old for two. Congratulations to Crag.
                    I find it is not a case of Stamina rather than concentration. I have trouble with 2 because it is too distracting when there is more than one for me.
                    Sometimes 2 are ok if the mood is right but usually one ends up sleeping while you are with the other or get on their phone or whatever.
                    It is hard to keep more than one engaged basically.

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
                    Good energy and stamina there Crag! I agree with Bam, the one in the blue dress is cuter!

Disappointed to hear the bar fine increased again. A couple of years ago it was 500 Baht, then increased to 600 and now 700. While that's only a 200 Baht increase it does make Pattaya more attractive for those on a budget.
                    I went to Temptations in Nana the night before and their bar fine is only $300. Check In bar was also $300.
                    So I don't think it is a Pattaya thing, Charades is just the most expensive bar fine in Thailand. They do seem to have the most girls on staff also.

Originally posted by northernguy222 View Post
                    Make it 3 votes for the blue girl
                    Well the girl in blue was my first choice, but as usual when i take more than one from a bar, it was the hard sell.
                    Usually i don't want to take two to start but somehow later it seems like a good idea.

I took this selfie pic in the elevator in Nana.
                    Unfortunately the exposure was turned up which ruined some of the other pics i took.
                    This time it washed out my face but ok for my purposes.

nanagirls.jpg
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Nana Plaza LB Bar update as of Sept. 16/2016. Fairy Bar is no more. Rainbow 4 Bar has expanded into the spot Fairy Bar used to occupy. Not sure where all the LBs went. Checked out Charades on a Tues evening - very sad only saw 15 lbs, and I was the only customer at 8:30 pm. Still had a couple of superstars working Pai and Sha Sha. For the femboy fans there were a number of them in Charades. I was told it picks up around 10:30 pm. Visited True Obsessions and I have to say it continues to be the premier preop lb bar in Nana Plaza. Lots of beauties there.

The old standby Casanova is still open - but I didn't drop in. There were a few good looking lbs lounging outside trying to attract customers in. DC 10 is still open and I think is an all lb bar now, and Temptations is still there. Straps is the best postop bar in Bangkok now. Best to visit on Fri, Sat and Sun, as the university students will be in working. Remember they don't admit to being lbs, and the ones working now are very passable. Short, probably 165 cm or so, and did not go overboard on breast implants - so very natural looking. They are younger in early 20's, on weekends there are around 30-40 working. During the week day nights around 10-15.

Bars open at 7:00 pm and close at 1:00 am. Most lbs straggle in around 8:30 - 9:00 am, so if you to early you might not have the best selection. I've got a few photos I will post up later.

Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread

Comment

That whole Fairy Bar situation sure is strange. Was there logic behind the madness?
                        Were they trying to sink Charades? Seems like such a waste of time to switch back and forth.
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I don't understand it either. I do know there was news Rainbow 4 Bar had problems when they were raided for underage ladies early this year or late last year. They were temporarily closed. That was when a lot of shuffling stated and up to recently has continued.

Here is an article from Stickboy about Chili Bar on May 5, 2016 - which was also swallowed up in the most recent Rainbow 4 bar expansion.

Chili Bar
                          on the first floor of Nana Plaza is now an all ladyboy bar following the firing of all the sluts with nuts from R&B Bar that€™s been renamed Twister Bar in the latest

Rainbow Shuffle
                          Some photos of the outside of the bars, a nice lb from Cascade named Enjoy, Pai (screen grab from a movie), and Sasha - courtesy of Batman from The Ladyboy Forum

Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread

Comment

Some ladies from Cascade:

Enjoy

Sashah (3).JPG

Sasha - courtesy of Batman from The Ladyboy Forum

Sasha.JPG

Pai - screen capture from Ladyboy Goo video

Pai.jpg

Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread

Comment

Ok so Chili bar has all the ladyboys? This is getting very confusing.
                              The Ladyboy Shell Game?
                              Now you see them, now you don't, where they go, nobody knows?
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Yes, it is very confusing. I did try looking for Chili Bar on my visit, but didn't see it. I am thinking it may have been swallowed up by the Rainbow 4 bar expansion. Hopefully another person on the ground can confirm. A number of the lbs who worked at Fairy Bar moved over to Chili Bar as reported on other forums and by Stickboy.

Membership Levels
                                The Rookie Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X