Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what do I do? Pay a deposit by credit card and take my chances on getting someone who can't speeka da Engreesh? Halitosis? Demands an extra B5000 tip for makeup and clothes allowances? Or is it free referrals with phone numbers or emails given and you meet and negotiate the price? Do you pay extra after the date so they can pay ThaiFriendly their commission? Is it like credit cards where the merchant pays the 3% service charge. What worries me is that they can steal your credit card info and make purchases while you are in Thailand and won't discover it until you return home. There has been an incident reported where a corrupt hotel with a big safe stored people's cameras, passports, money, and credit cards. They know they are going on long boat rides to beaches all day long so will take advantage to plan long spending sprees. I was once told at a dorm on Puerto Gallera in the Philippines to store my valuables in their safe. Fork them! So how are the charges made? Deposit paid before the first meeting or pay for services plus referral fee at the end? In the meantime I do prefer meeting my potential dates on the street or in the bars where I can talk to them, hold, kiss, and taste the merchandise. The same way we have all done before the advent of online dating and before there were ladyboys.

Comment

CRAG, i checked with one the girls I know who works at Charades and she said that Charades is not closing down. Business is slow but no plans to close.

Who knows. She is only one of the talent there and not management. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it doesn't shut down.

But two things for sure....management there is not as strong as Obesessions (Japanese clients have high standards in terms of appearance and behavior and pay for it so management needs to maintain standards....which I think Obsessions has done better at in keeping standards consistent over Charades).

And if DC10 is the same management as Charades, then I can tell you First hand that DC10 management is weak. No customers and Hard sell. As per my Ladyboy Leia adventure on a recent trip report thread posted....along with the sweet Singha you photoshopped into the Mommas greedy hand.

And I think RxPharm is right too. Internet is the wave. It helped expand Ladyboy awareness over the past two decades expanding LB bars around Nana from one to about ten (including lounges) over the past two decades and now it's contributing to Direct access for many Farang....to by pass the GoGoBar intermediary.

But I agree. It's better to meet them first and get a feeling before buying the merch site unseen. GoGoBars are the best for that.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
        So what do I do? Pay a deposit by credit card and take my chances on getting someone who can't speeka da Engreesh? Halitosis? Demands an extra B5000 tip for makeup and clothes allowances? Or is it free referrals with phone numbers or emails given and you meet and negotiate the price? Do you pay extra after the date so they can pay ThaiFriendly their commission? Is it like credit cards where the merchant pays the 3% service charge. What worries me is that they can steal your credit card info and make purchases while you are in Thailand and won't discover it until you return home. There has been an incident reported where a corrupt hotel with a big safe stored people's cameras, passports, money, and credit cards. They know they are going on long boat rides to beaches all day long so will take advantage to plan long spending sprees. I was once told at a dorm on Puerto Gallera in the Philippines to store my valuables in their safe. Fork them! So how are the charges made? Deposit paid before the first meeting or pay for services plus referral fee at the end? In the meantime I do prefer meeting my potential dates on the street or in the bars where I can talk to them, hold, kiss, and taste the merchandise. The same way we have all done before the advent of online dating and before there were ladyboys.
        George, just do what every other guy who has entered the new millennium has done....sign up for a membership and have some fun. The days of meeting girls through the Community elders and Church are done. Yes, you can still use that method...but there are way more methods that are more efficient, like bars and office and social events that have sprung up over the past 60 years that have made that method go the way of the DoDo Bird.

Today, internet is now reshaping how people meet and communicate. Get with it, or not. It's not going to wait for anyone to get hip (I would actually use the term 'become literate' because not being able to maximize technology, including social technology is today like being illiterate.....You might as well not be able to read or do math, it's that essentiall).

for protection of your credit card, sign up for a PayPal account. Most online services take it. None of the girls give referral fees to Thai friendly or other dating sites. Money is made from your membership. Which is the cost of one bang for about 12 months. I have gotten so many free bangs and some great P4P bangs too over the years using online dating. I would say at least 150 bangs with GGs and LBs from internet sources over the years. It's a great alternative to bars.

and start to have some fun Bro!

Comment

Sounds good so far. Anybody else want to comment on this discussion about your experiences? Right now I go to LB bars and BF them after I think they are good lays. If I like them I ask for their phone numbers and if they enjoyed taking pictures. I can tell by talking to them, looking at them closely, and by feel (kiss and taste). I am enjoying it this way so far. One of these days I will jump over the fence. So you guys have paid by using your own credit cards directly and have had no problems with unexpected charges? I don't think I want to use PayPal. Funny I have heard about Thai Friendly and thought it was just another dating site for lonely shy men. Thanks for the information. Is there a Filipino Friendly or Filipinos/as in Thai Friendly. I don't bring my cell phone to Thailand so can I communicate by email? If not how to thais email or tweet?

Comment

Thai Friendly is huge and very reputable. All credit cards reverse any website charges no problem these days anyway.
            I've been joining pay sites on the internet since 1995 and have never had an unexpected charge ever.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
              Sounds good so far. Anybody else want to comment on this discussion about your experiences? Right now I go to LB bars and BF them after I think they are good lays. If I like them I ask for their phone numbers and if they enjoyed taking pictures. I can tell by talking to them, looking at them closely, and by feel (kiss and taste). I am enjoying it this way so far. One of these days I will jump over the fence. So you guys have paid by using your own credit cards directly and have had no problems with unexpected charges? I don't think I want to use PayPal. Funny I have heard about Thai Friendly and thought it was just another dating site for lonely shy men. Thanks for the information. Is there a Filipino Friendly or Filipinos/as in Thai Friendly. I don't bring my cell phone to Thailand so can I communicate by email? If not how to thais email or tweet?
              Thai Friendly lists LB's by country. Almost as many Filipina LB's on there as Thai. And surprisingly they are, in many cases, just as appealing as Thai LB's on that site. Some real beauties.

Comment

So far so good. Interesting that it sorts by country. Curious what pops up in Canada, L.A. and S.F. in California, West Coast, NYC, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, and Hawaii. Will try it out after I return from my Thai vacation. Can I contact these new friends via email. I don't carry my cell phone when I travel in Thailand or foreign countries. I just ask a Thai to call my friends for me and give them B10-20. I have never joined an online dating site, but from what you guys are saying I should put it on my bucket list.

Comment

Thai Friendly has the free (basic option). You contact the lbs via the messaging system. You are restricted to one message every 10 minutes. In addition the most popular lbs will not be able to receive messages from basic members. Once you have contacted them via the messaging system, you can correspond by e-mail, however most prefer using a social media app like Line, or Whatsapp.

It is very inexpensive to buy a 2nd hand mobile phone in Thailand, buy a prepaid SIM card and use that. This is much better as you have a record of the numbers of lbs you want to meet again. The cost for a 2nd hand smart phone is probably around a few hundred baht.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Finally, is Cascades Bar on the top floor with Cindy, Shasha, and Candy with the baseball bat still open for the winter tourist crowd? Same for the Pattaya Obsessions? To tell you the truth I loved going to both these bars, and I was the only customer. The tourist crowds are noticeably thinning every year since I first visited in 2012 right after the demonstration shootout, flooding, and the rice hoarding scandal. Then the Ruble and Pound was devalued and I learned a lot of farangs could no longer meet the US$2000 minimum income to stay in Thailand on a retirement visa. Good for Americans as the dollar stays strong.

https://line.me/en/. Is this the app for LINE?
                    https://www.whatsapp.com. Is this for Whatapp?

Maybe I should just bring my cell phone and buy a SIM card in Central Festival. How much for a SIM card and how much for so much time credit? How is it sold by? Time or month. Do you know you have to bring your passport for this? Same for the Thai Post Office. If you want to mail some things they must inspect each and every item, wrap it, and box it and tape it shut. Then you go to the counter to meet a stinky-faced girl to weight the box and pay for it. Make sure she licks and sticks the stamp to the box. Read somewhere they don't and pocket it.

What numbers do you have to dial before the area code and phone numbers to make long distance calls to the USA? Is the reception good? Are there dropouts where the phone goes dead unexpectedly.

For now I will just get my date's phone numbers along with their names, measurements, age, birth date, Facebook name all on a yellow post-it note and photo it. Also photo of their ID's. Cheaper to just have someone like a hotel worker call probably at 2 PM when they are just waking up and pay the phone owner B10-20.

Hope you can answer these questions as there will be a lot of first timers coming to/cumming in Thailand this winter for the very first time. Wanna get their cherries popped.

Comment

• Cascades is called Charades now and is apparently still open for the foreseeable future.

Yes those are the Line and Whatapp you need.

The best place to buy a simm card is at the airport.
                      You buy the tourist package is the best for data, text and voice.

I bought one package from True at the airport for around 1200 baht which included data.
                      The data and phone lasted me a whole month, as long as i connected to wifi as often as possible.
                      Every business in Thailand has wifi and True also provides some public wifi access included in the package.

You can refill your simm card at 7-11 or online.

True has the best coverage and fastest data generally in the cities.
                      AIS is better coverage if you are going to the country but data is slower.
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Where exactly at Suvarnabhumi Airport is this True outlet. Sign says TRUE? At the bottom floor where the taxis are? B1200 is pretty cheap. Only US$40.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                          Where exactly at Suvarnabhumi Airport is this True outlet. Sign says TRUE? At the bottom floor where the taxis are? B1200 is pretty cheap. Only US$40.
                          It's on the second floor not far after you come out of arrivals.
                          I made this thread about it:

True Move at the Airport
                          https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...at-the-airport
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• THANK YOU for the True info. You should be working for the Thailand Tourism Department. You have pictures of everything like a CIA agent.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                              THANK YOU for the True info. You should be working for the Thailand Tourism Department. You have pictures of everything like a CIA agent.
                              Actually I work for the CLI
                              Central Ladyboy Intelligence
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by The-Sith View Post
                                CRAG, i checked with one the girls I know who works at Charades and she said that Charades is not closing down. Business is slow but no plans to close.

Who knows. She is only one of the talent there and not management. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it doesn't shut down.

But two things for sure....management there is not as strong as Obesessions (Japanese clients have high standards in terms of appearance and behavior and pay for it so management needs to maintain standards....which I think Obsessions has done better at in keeping standards consistent over Charades).

And if DC10 is the same management as Charades, then I can tell you First hand that DC10 management is weak. No customers and Hard sell. As per my Ladyboy Leia adventure on a recent trip report thread posted....along with the sweet Singha you photoshopped into the Mommas greedy hand.

And I think RxPharm is right too. Internet is the wave. It helped expand Ladyboy awareness over the past two decades expanding LB bars around Nana from one to about ten (including lounges) over the past two decades and now it's contributing to Direct access for many Farang....to by pass the GoGoBar intermediary.

But I agree. It's better to meet them first and get a feeling before buying the merch site unseen. GoGoBars are the best for that.
                                Apparently Charades is now renovating and splitting the bar into to 2 parts that share a common washroom.
                                So the old bar is going away in place of two smaller rooms. Perhaps a lady bar too now?

Makes sense as most of Charades was a waste of space. All the seats or the stage was never full.
                                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                                X