X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CRAG View Post

Apparently Charades is now renovating and splitting the bar into to 2 parts that share a common washroom.
    So the old bar is going away in place of two smaller rooms. Perhaps a lady bar too now?

Makes sense as most of Charades was a waste of space. All the seats or the stage was never full.

Maybe they can split between Ladyboys and Femboys..... we can see which place gets more full.

I'd be at both.

Comment

• Ten years ago Cascade use to be packed on the weekends - so the space was actually necessary and they had 80-100 lbs on staff in the peak years. I hope that somehow it can recover as it cannot continue as is and stay open.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Here is a pic of Mercury Bar.

#35 is Bam.

image_82079.jpg
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Ladyboys fighting in Nana recently.

1509695117-22.png
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Here is a google street view inside of Nana Plaza.
            You can explore Nana without being there, pretty cool.

Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.

If you are there they offer free tours.
            Attached Files
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• This is interesting, they put a roof on Nana Plaza and took down all the gawdy awnings.
              Also they are building a new beer gardens in the middle.
              image_82963.jpg
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Good update Crag - quite interesting what they are doing - but I don't think it is the answer to their reduced business. At least you won't get wet if it rains now!

Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread

Comment

• Whoa! That roof is beautiful. Wonder if they'll put in air-conditioning and ban smoking. Nana Plaza has become a happy place to be. I thought it was going to die from too high rents. Wish they would renovate the Nana Plaza Hotel.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                    Whoa! That roof is beautiful. Wonder if they'll put in air-conditioning and ban smoking. Nana Plaza has become a happy place to be. I thought it was going to die from too high rents. Wish they would renovate the Nana Plaza Hotel.
                    As far as i know the bars are not supposed to allow smoking in the actual bars because they are enclosed spaces.
                    I think even with that roof it will still be considered open air and legal for smoking. That roof just mostly looks like a fancy tarp.

The new beer gardens looks much better.

DfFkdy7VQAAtWAF.jpg
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Update on Casanova, Obsessions, and DC10 bars. All the Nana Plaza bars except for Straps are having a challenging time during the low season.

Casanova had around 12 lbs on staff when I visited on June 1 - and found out that long time mamasan Lena has moved over to Soi Cowboy and is the mamasan at the new Shadow lb bar. I also heard that many of the Cascade lbs have been distributed to Temptation, Mercury and Casonova bars. Cindy is not working in a bar full time and drops in to Mercury bar on occasion. I have seen her advertise on Thai Friendly a few times.

DC10 had the lowest number of lbs working on the night I visited. There were only around 10 lbs working, and I was the only customer in there for the 30 minute visit. I did not get the chance to drop in at Temptations, but I could see from the ones outside they still had more lbs than DC10.

I visited Obsessions on Friday, May 31 around 10:30 pm, and I was surprised by the low number of customers - again they are facing the challenges of low season. There were only around 5 customers when I was there, contrasting with usually 1/2 to 3/4 full in high season. Also the number and attractiveness of the lbs during my visit was definitely sub par. About 25 lbs working, and to my eyes, no stunners, like there were in Chili Bar. I am thinking this is a combination of low season, and long weekend as I know this is still popular with the Japanese punters.

Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread

Comment

• The Japanese are going to rule everything and get all the best LBs. They have the money and love to spend big. They are like Gods of Money.

Comment

• Hello everyone,
                          Such a lovely forum i stumbled upon. I'm visiting Bangkok with GF and looking for some LB action. Any recommendations on where to look for LB for couples?

Comment

• Originally posted by darkdesires View Post
                            Hello everyone,
                            Such a lovely forum i stumbled upon. I'm visiting Bangkok with GF and looking for some LB action. Any recommendations on where to look for LB for couples?
                            Your best bet is Nana Plaza. There is at least 7 ladyboy bars in the complex.
                            True Obsessions Bar on the main floor at the back seems popular with couples.

You will find info on all the other Bangkok bars here too but Nana is your one stop shop.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CragR View Post

Your best bet is Nana Plaza. There is at least 7 ladyboy bars in the complex.
                              True Obsessions Bar on the main floor at the back seems popular with couples.

You will find info on all the other Bangkok bars here too but Nana is your one stop shop.
                              Thanks so much. Will go there tomorrow. Nana seems to be the right place to go

Comment

Working...
                              X