X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
    Excellent photos again, Crag. Seem one has to spend $2000 for a DSLR like Canon 80D with an outboard flash + softener or LED lights to get ultra sharp pics. Getting nearer a decision. The Canon G7X sounds nice but still a small camera. My carry-ons are getting heavier and heavier. Does Cindy et al know you post their pics on this site? Like I've said before no where in the world do LB's love to have their pictures taken. They want to be shot like a superstar. Sooner or later you're gonna have to teach me how to post pics here.
    I did not take those pictures of Cindy, they are from ladyboyladyboy.com.
    Was having so much fun with Cindy I forgot to get any pics of her so I used these ones as example.
    Cindy has done many shoots for sites all over the internet over the years, so her pictures are everywhere.

I did have a couple shoots go on ladyboyladyboy.com when i worked at Grooby but not many, as I mainly shot in Canada and USA.
    This Ladyboy I shot from Canada was featured on LadyboyLadyboy.com naomi0038.jpg

The picture was taken with a Kodak DC4800
    A radical design change compared to the DC260/265/290. Kodak hit the press rooms with the DC4800 on 6th June this year, with a 3x optical zoom, 3 megapixel sensor and various manual features (though not overloaded) the DC4800 marked a new design and marketing ethos for Kodak. Looking far more traditional than their previous "square front" designs, the DC4800 has the curvy lines and cool metallic finish you'd expect of a quality product.

frontview.jpeg
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• girish
      girish commented
      Editing a comment
      what a babe, hats off to her lovely cock, i would love to suck it and drink all her cum

Working...
X