Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the biggest tits in BKK now?

Hi,
    I was curious, who has the biggest tits now in the bars here in Bangkok. I know some feel Joy's are exceptional and they are nice but I was curious if anyone has seen any new and improved ones that are worth notice of. I know every time I make a trip to Nana I always find a new set that always make me stand up and take notice of, but I haven't bee in lately and need to make a trip in to see what is new and improved.
    Nhscotsman

Hi ,
    I love ladyboys ears , I find them very erotic ,the bigger the better in my book , anyone know who has the biggest ears in Bangkok ? In what bar she can be found ?

I already have some extra big shower caps in my room .
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Hi,
      I love big noses, anyone where i can find the biggest nose in Bkk? What bar?
      I like the nose so big i can shove all my 3 inches up there.!! .

I already have an extra large nosetrimmer in my room.
      Thanks.
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Hi,

I like small feet.

Anybody know where I can find the BKK ladyboy with the smallest feet?

Any pictures also appreciated. Come on guys - share the good stuff

BM
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

Ok ok.....I get it....haha. I just like big boobs and haven't been out in Bangkok lately looking, but figured you guys must have seen some of the new talent around.....This is why I asked the question. Usually if someone mentions big boobs, they always say Joy or Jeje. Joy's I've seen numerous times and Jeje's I have experienced a few times and they are exceptional the way she always has them popping out of whatever she is wearing. And peeling off whatever she is wearing has become a favorite activity whenever I have seen her which hasn't been lately, but I am always looking for the girl in town who has saved her hard earned baht and bought herself a big new pair of boobs...haha
          Nhscotsman

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Oct. 20 2008,03:24) Hi,

I like small feet.

Anybody know where I can find the BKK ladyboy with the smallest feet?

Any pictures also appreciated. Come on guys - share the good stuff

BM
            I like small feet and high heels too......
            Nhscotsman

Comment

It's a good combo
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

Small fet and big ears......unbeatable combo!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Meant to say feet!!! Here is the ears!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

How about 500 cc. nhscotsman?
                    Bkk May has that at least ... if not even more ...

-T
                    Attached Files

Comment

(Todd @ Oct. 20 2008,09:42) How about 500 cc. nhscotsman?
                      How does one measure the 500cc? Feet and ears you can pretty much do with a ruler...

Comment

eGeneralMedical.com

Store Rating

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Medical Action Industries Graduated Measure 500cc/32oz Ea - Model 95160
                        Item HSI-1007641
                        Was $208.24
                        Now $147.60
                        You Save $60.64
                        Price PromiseOur Price Promise
                        We guarantee that the prices on SHOP.COM are the same as those shown on the OneCart® stores' own sites.

Quantity

Please see product information below...
                        Availability:

be the first to review this product
                        Attached Files
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Todd @ Oct. 20 2008,09:42) How about 500 cc. nhscotsman?

-T
                          Yeah, May of course, huge melons, way too big for my taste though. She´s based in Phuket though.
                          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(Rocket J. Squirrel @ Oct. 20 2008,06:20) How does one measure the 500cc?
                            Simple Archimedes principle!

You fill the bath all the way to the top with water  -  just like all the ladyboys do.

Then you place your ladyboy in the bath fully submerged except for the breasts.      

Once the the water has stopped sloping over the sides of the bath you submerge her fully catching the displaced water in a graduated container.

Divide the amount of water in the container by two and you have the volume of her breasts.

You'll will probably have lots of scratches a black eye and a broken arm also  -  but hey think of all the others who made sacrifices in the name of science!        

RR.
                            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                            Kahuna

Comment

You have way too much free time RR...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X