X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice indeed.

Although she could do with a visit to my two friends Black and Decker.
    A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Saw some great photos of Top from Guess Bar in Patts, but that is, after all.... Patts, and you wanted info on Bangkok. Perhaps Bazza could be roused from his stupor to provide the answer, since he apparently is much wiser than the rest of us.

This is hands down the funniest thread on the board. I almost died when Jimslim mentioned his ear fetish and stockpile of shower caps. I don't know how you guys manage to be so damn creative.

Oddly enough, I really DO have a fetish for women with wide mouths and super-long tongues, but mention it here and I know I'll get the piss taken (or however you say that stupid expression of yours).

See you in January.
      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Like, hopefully he'd even be able to straighten me out on the fact that Guess Bar actually is in BKK not Patts. Oh well...
        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Perfect

Agreed, they are perfect to suck them and make you warm.

Originally posted by jimslim View Post
          Me too , I especially yearn for them on cold autumn nights in Ireland

nhscotsman , Joys breasts are indeed a marvel to behold , they defy gravity ,and she never wears a bra .

The nicest breasts I ever had my little paws on in BKK must belong to Sasa /Sara of Cascade they were perfect

Comment

I don't know if she's the biggest, but she's certainly has the biggest pair I've ever got to enjoy. Got the pleasure of shooting a load into her pooper a few years ago. Very nice girl, very professional as well. She went by Cynthia when I met her.

Comment

Working...
            X