Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We can only hope, but not in a management role.

Hopefully as senior hostess that would be available for customers to go with (since Jay is more or less of the marked). It would be a shame to loose both this stunners from the active scene.  
    Per Vers
    Official Spokesperson of Gillette

Comment

• (Stewart @ Nov. 19 2006,10:51)
      can well believe she is being VERY picky about which girls will work in the bar.
      Is her twin sister going to be working there?
      Yes Jane is going to be working at the new bar but not full time. apparently she see's herself flitting between Guess bar and KC3 (where she is a freelancer, so can do as she pleases).

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

• Hi Guys, I have been reading on the "New Bar Thread" Funny I had that idea, but the financing was and Idea I felt The area, relaxing, puffing on Cuban Cigar, nice warm Cognacand a georgious LB add in, WHAt more could we want.
        '
        We will be in LOS Jan 26th or JAn. and we'll be at the Majestic Suitesm(next to Landmark Hotel any one want to meet for a drink We'd love the Company.

look for Jank and Joe from US. or try Morning NIgnt .

See you
        Pheagler

Comment

• well, if she's gonna take the hassling away by not allowing girls to pester for drinks,
          lets return the favor and make sure we all buy drinks for a girl we choose.

Comment

• i also hope that she will require and insist on quality health checks (hiv etc) for the girls so we can barfine in good confidence.
            good luck.

Comment

• Opening will be on the 21st November
              Surprised there isnt more publicity on this thread if it's opening tomorrow!

Comment

• Can anyone confirm if there are short time rooms in the actual complex?

Comment

• (qwerty @ Nov. 20 2006,00:20) Can anyone confirm if there are short time rooms in the actual complex?
                  Yes there is a hotel on the floor upstairs - I believe ST rates are 350 baht and overnight about 650-750 baht.

By the way, I have just nabbed this picture of the logo from an update by Koykaeng on another board. So if anyone is going, this is the sign you need to look out for.

Cheers
                  Mardhi
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Very apt

Comment

• Anyone meeting up before ??

Comment

• best wishes on a softly grand opening.
                        wish i could be there.
                        looking forward to full reports stogie, mardhi, et al
                        especially regarding how the cactus is being utilized (is there an s&m corner next to the 'coffee creamer?)

Comment

•                                                                
                          Attached Files
                          Per Vers
                          Official Spokesperson of Gillette

Comment

• Here's 1 shot taken last night.

Blurred up, to protect the guilty.
                            Attached Files
                            "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• Very interesting, not what I would have pictured at all. It looks very posh!
                              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• How many crystal chandeliers do you get to see?
                                Attached Files
                                "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Working...
                                X