Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(jonkeyes @ Oct. 30 2006,11:01) 4. i really like this one ***** how about the LBs wear either a green bracelet or sticker if they have a cock, and a red one if they are post-op so we can better shop for the company of our preference. (or better yet, only have pre-ops)
    Ah, the wearing of the green. Aladyboy bar qwhere everyday is St Paddy's Day!

Comment

That sounds unnecessarily degrading to me.

Why don't the customers wear an armband... black if you are a tight cunt and green if you actually intend to pay!

Comment

I just asked Jay about post op's as she is watching Ripley's believe it or not in my room and she said "yes will have some but not many" - also asked her about the coffee machine and cream - after she got the joke, she replied "can, up to the customer" - unfortunately I just dropped my myself in it when I asked about the coffee and she replied 3 in 1 which is the Thai excuse for watery instant coffee - no i said "real coffee from a machine" - sure she said, you can buy the machine and we can sell it. Still a bit of work in progress on that one then.

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

(stogie bear @ Oct. 30 2006,12:15) That sounds unnecessarily degrading to me.

Why don't the customers wear an armband... black if you are a tight cunt and green if you actually intend to pay!  

If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

that sounds unnecessarily bitchy to me....

the idea of some kind of signal of what a girl has to offer in an establishment where she is selling her goods seems like a potentially good idea to me.

i think its cruel to the girl if you chat her up for half an hour only to find she hasn't got what you prefer, and you then pass her off, and you've wasted her time. dont forget these girls are working for a living.

and in a business where she sucks your dirty dick for a few baht, i hardly think a liitle 'secret code' is the degrading action going on there.

Comment

(jonkeyes @ Oct. 30 2006,21:15)

the idea of some kind of signal of what a girl has to offer in an establishment where she is selling her goods seems like a potentially good idea to me.

i think its cruel to the girl if you chat her up for half an hour only to find she hasn't got what you prefer, and you then pass her off, and you've wasted her time. dont forget these girls are working for a living.

and in a business where she sucks your dirty dick for a few baht, i hardly think a liitle 'secret code' is the degrading action going on there.
              I'm with Stogie on this...

And I doubt if any of the girls in the new bar will suck "...your dirty dick for a few baht..."

I guess you get the black armband...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I'm an unnecessarily bitchy person!    

Are you serious about this or are you just kidding. I find it difficult to believe that anyone on this forum would seriously go in for making the girls wear labels to let customers know if she had a cock or not! Can you honestly not see the distasteful arrogance by even suggesting it?

If I take a girl there for a quiet drink should I ask her to pick up a badge at the bar so you don't wander over and ask me if she's cut or not?

If you ARE serious then please stay out of my way in bars and if you are kidding then I'll happily buy you a drink for succesfully hoodwinking me with your off beat sense of humor!  

Comment

In the FLB bar in Pattaya the girls wear green badges if they're available to be barfined and red badges if they're not. Green or red, they all have pussies though.

Comment

Well, that makes sense and can save a bit of aggro when looking around a bar.

There's a bit of difference between 'Yes' and 'No' and 'My genitals are this way or that way!'

Comment

The Eden bar uses a yellow line to separate the anal receptors, but it is a select and go operation.

I guess if the new bar is focussed on select and go, punters would appreciate knowing what was in the package.

In a normal bar, half the fun is finding out, just ask.

Comment

I stopped by the new bar today and found Jay busy painting - her friend was busy seemingly painting hmself more than the wall and Jay was doing a pretty good copy as you can see from the photo. The good news is she told me the wooden floor is coming in a few days and the sofa's and furniture is all ordered and being made as we speak. As a reward I took her tonight to her cousins bar where she has been exploring offering real cocktails on the drinks menu - unfortunately she decided to road test a few too many of them and is now fast asleep on the bed.

Cheers
                        Mardhi
                        Attached Files

Comment

And here is the worker bee sleeping soundly but of course still keeping hold of the remote control.

Cheers
                          Mardhi
                          Attached Files

Comment

[quote=mardhi,Oct. 31 2006,02:37]And here is the worker bee sleeping soundly but of course still keeping hold of the remote control.

Cheers

you crack me up mardhi!!
                            If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Great stuff...

What a decorative decorator!

Comment

The best pic I've seen for quite a while!!! Hahahahahaha......
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                                X