X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EATS is back at Guess Bar now...

i was reading at this forum about eat that she is at temtations...well guys eat she is at guess bar.i was there in may(i month in bkk and 2 fantastic
    days in pattaya for the big bash)...thanks stogie that was an excelent
    big bush...well eats was at guess because i barfine her,but i didnt do her the favour of using her big tool on me which she wanted to do it.
    anyway i think that is time to tell the fm that eats she is back at guess.

(PANICOS @ Jun. 22 2009,20:21) anyway i think that is time to tell the fm that eats she is back at guess.
    We (or at least I) did know that  

but i didnt do her the favour of using her big tool on me which she wanted to do it.
    Very wise of you  
    Dutch.

Comment

I thought rxpharm's post from about 3 weeks ago https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...r-Staff-Photos, which concentrated on the current Guess Bar Staff and included Foto's made it fairly clear that Eats was indeed back at Guess and no longer in Temptations .

Comment

Yes thats correct what u say,i did read that but i only wrote that she is at
        guess bar because there is a topic long time now which says that she moved to temtations (which is true) but no were on those pages even on the last one said that she moved back to guess.i only wrote that topic because of that...sorry my fault i didnt explain better.
        and anyway i am sure that many fm know eats with her name and performance without meeting her but through this forum and let alone that
        they only read that topic that she is at temtations (never seen rxharms photos)...but now they know.
        even me i only saw rxharms photos when i returned back to greece after the big bash (we were both in pataya and bkk but we missed each other).
        while in bkk i was in temtations looking for eats but i was told that she was back at guess.

Comment

there is also a thread that says she is at Guess bar, in the Bangkok Bar section

"Eats and Eye at Guess bar"
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

That's great news. I will soon be a first timer to Bangkok and with any luck Eats or Ohm (or maybe both) will be my first LB's

Comment

wow! Eats and Ohm for your first time with ladyboys. You must be crazy for ladyboys.

Comment

(tscrazy @ Jun. 24 2009,01:13) That's great news.    I will soon be a first timer to Bangkok and with any luck Eats or Ohm (or maybe both)  will be my first LB's
                Go for it tscrazy
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I will be in bkk in a few weeks if anyone has her number can u pm me
                  lets see you in the chatroom

Comment

Dude, if you get her number please pass it along. Maybe my dream will cum true

Comment

Working...
                    X