Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King's Corner and King's Corner 2 (former King's Castle 3) Updates - No longer lb bars 2022

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post

The last trip to King's Corner 2 where got a few pics, there was at least 50 ladyboys in there, if not more.
    Worth a check.
    Alright, I'll keep that it mind.

What are the prices like there, beer, barefine, ect...comepared to NEP? Do hey have their own short time rooms?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rattmaster View Post

Alright, I'll keep that it mind.

What are the prices like there, beer, barefine, ect...comepared to NEP? Do hey have their own short time rooms?
      This may not be a relevant question if it has been converted to a gay bar as you posted. However while the bars in Patpong do not have their own short time rooms, there are a couple of short time hotels just a few minutes walk away from the bars.

The prices were comparable to NEP for bar fine and lady fee, but the drinks were priced around 20 Baht less.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Originally posted by rxpharm View Post

This may not be a relevant question if it has been converted to a gay bar as you posted. However while the bars in Patpong do not have their own short time rooms, there are a couple of short time hotels just a few minutes walk away from the bars.

The prices were comparable to NEP for bar fine and lady fee, but the drinks were priced around 20 Baht less.
        Yeah, this is obsolete now, unfortunate.

Too bad, because I was curious about dropping in whenever things started to get normal again.

Comment

• Here is an excellent nostalgic video recalling the days of King's Corner and King's Castle 3. The poster is an amazing ladyboy fan (I think Japanese or Korean) who made an encyclopedic guide of Bangkok lb bars, and some of the popular lbs working in them.

Unfortunately the scenes he has documented will be vastly different when things reopen in Thailand.

Here's to the good old days!

Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread

Comment

• seriously wonder if those days will ever return.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Pill View Post
              seriously wonder if those days will ever return.
              I thought things would improve with the vaccines but it doesn’t seem to be happening. Or it’s happening so slowly that this year is going to be a washout.

Comment

• This Youtube poster has his own encyclopedic lb website as well: https://lbnh.x.fc2.com/

He even matches up moles, birthmarks and scars to be sure it's the same lb in different photos.

Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Escierto View Post

I thought things would improve with the vaccines but it doesn’t seem to be happening. Or it’s happening so slowly that this year is going to be a washout.
                  If things keep going the way they are we will be lucky if they survive at all.

All that may be left is "King's Closet"......
                  Or perhaps "King's Storage Container".

Storage Wars will be booming after the Pandemic with all the businesses going under around the world.
                  Maybe need to start this series in Thailand. Think of all the abandoned gold they will find....

arton70425.jpg
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• hAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Comment

• Crag was prophetic - this is an update from Patpong.
                      Patpong is less than a mere shadow of its former self. More than 50% of the clubs are closed as well as the shops. About 1/2 of the street is blacked out with the closed shuttered clubs/shops. This also caused the night market to shrink and what remains is much less busy than before.

The old King's Corner (which was a mix of postop/gg's) located across from King's Garden is now split into King's Massage and King's Castle - with signs proudly stating 100% LADIES. I had a look through the door and that is likely true. No lbs in sight. I did spot a couple of lbs down a side soi parallel to Patpong - not sure what bar/club they were working at.

The former King's Corner 2 (which was directly behind King's Garden in the short side alley connecting the sois, is closed. Not even a sign of another business looking to set up there.

The remaining gg bars looked to be in dire straits with hardly any customers. If this continues it seems likely Patpong will be redeveloped into something else and the red light district will be lost.

I did check out Nana Plaza again. Obsession bar fines are 500 Baht, with 2500 Baht short time price for a lady. On the Saturday night I dropped in around 9:30 pm not many customers, only around 20-25% full. The gg bars were busy.

On the other hand Straps was packed out. I found out the bar fine there is 700 Baht, plus 3500 Baht short time for a lady - (using the NEP short time rooms). If you take her back to your hotel it is 4000 Baht short time. Again a lot of model types there. While you may not like postop lbs, it is a good place to check out the eye candy and remember that they were pre-op before. Head and shoulders more gorgeous than all the gg staff in the NEP gg bars.

I would have to say this does not look good for lb go go bars. It seems to me that the lounge bars and freelancers will be where most of the p4p lbs will be found in the future

Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread

Comment

• It seemed like Patpong was on a slow decline for years. The ladyboy bars were not once like they used to be. Plus the large gay area kept shrinking and many empty stores in general.
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• December 17, 2022. Read the pattayanews.com today. "Pattaya police registering and fining suspected transgender prostitutes on Pattaya Beach". Looks like the good days r over and never returning. My vacations from 2013 to 2020 are just memories recorded on videos. Most beautiful boys I've ever experienced. Those B500 barfines r not bad, but B3500 short time (ST) turns me off. I used to pay B1000 or B500 for very short time. In, shower, bj and fuck, shower, pay, bye bye. Then walk around for some more scoping until tired. My opinion was they needed money more than I needed sex. Patience is key to getting your money's worth.

Pattaya police registering and fining suspected transgender prostitutes on Pattaya Beach - The Pattaya News

From my experience the cops always announce crackdowns every so often then forget with the hookers back to business as usual. From my readings I assume the LB action has moved to Tree Town on Bhuakao Street. Freelancers and bars like Fantasy Lounge. I stay away from Soi 6. They can rip off and beat you up.
                          Last edited by George Pill; 12-18-2022, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• Police have always busted hookers on Pattaya beach, nothing new there.
                            You missed the days hookers were allowed all over walking street.
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                            X