Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King's Corner and King's Corner 2 (former King's Castle 3) Updates - No longer lb bars 2022

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, hard to believe it was 6 years ago I took those photos. It was a stroke of luck the contest was on when I went in, otherwise photos would have been not allowed. I also make sure that any customer faces are obscured which is good etiquette, but also helps if a bar ever checks what was posted.

For contests the bar doesn't pay for the costumes, the contestants do. Some lbs will make the costumes themselves and others will pay for them to be made.

Unfortunately the bar scene in Thailand is changing (both for lbs and ggs) so contests like this are likely going to become rare.

Crag - sorry I forgot to comment about Japanese - lbs tend to use the nickname 555 - 5 minutes for them to cum, 5 inches for their cock length and 5000 baht minimum price. It's also used as an abbreviation for laughing as the Thai pronunciation of the number 5 is "ha".

girish, since those photos were taken 6 years ago, it would be difficult to find any of those lbs - as most would probably be out of the scene now and/or moved on - especially since KC3 doesn't exist any more.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

thread loaded with awesome pics thanks for sharing
      For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
      For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

Found my notes from my September visit. King's Corner has improved since the dire straits of my previous visit in April. Number of postop lbs was higher - around 20+ instead of 15, and some beauties this time around! The ggs are still there as well, and the mix is still around 50/50 ggs/postops.

The interesting visit was KC3 - well the signs still don't say that, but when I dropped in and they greeted me with "Welcome King's Castle 3"! The lbs present this time were much better looking than April and the numbers were up - around 40 lbs - I think a mix of preop and postops - but I am not sure what the ratio is. I would estimate more pre-ops than postops. For both these bars the best time to visit would be a Friday, Saturday, Sunday night. They still have part time staff who are university students - who tend to be some of the better looking lbs.

I would say the lbs in KC3 were about as good looking as the ones in True Obsessions in Nana Plaza. Although I didn't take anyone, the quoted rates for ST and LT were higher than NEP lb bars - but I am sure they are open to negotiation.

Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread

Comment

Never being to any bars in Patpong we thought we would give it a try.
          Unfortunately i did not check the forum to confirm where we should go.
          We went to King Castle 2 thinking there was ladyboys there but they directed us to King Corner.

At Kings Corner we were informed they no longer had ladyboys.
          So we ended up doing the lady thing......

Attached Files
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Interesting news - however they deny the postop lbs are there, kind of like Straps. I know you can spot postop lbs, so I will have to drop in and check things out next time i visit LOS.

The front entrance should have looked like this:

fetch?id=746509.jpg

fetch?id=746509.jpg

Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread

Comment

If you have time try to drop in and visit KC3 (especially if it's a weekend night). Looking at the above photo, it would be located down the short connecting alley way on the right side. It would be the bar on back right corner as you are going down the connecting alley way.

Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread

Comment

You know, I hate to go all the way down to Patpong if I'm staying in the Sukumvit area. The long skytrain or taxi ride makes me lose my mood. Prefer to stay with the Soi Cowboy, Nana, and the hot spots in between. Boy, you should see the crowd of hot chicks in Teramae. So few white and lots of Asian men. Increasing numbers of Nigerian girls and one Russian or whatever she is on Soi 4 right where the two construction sites are next to Phachara Hotel. Will check out the area before I jet out in two days. I am exhausted and will be glad to get home from an 18-hour plane ride.

Comment

Here are a couple of shots of the outside of King's Corner 2 (formerly King's Castle 3). Unfortunately no photos allowed inside the bar, and lbs touting outside were quite shy. I went inside to have a look and found about 20-25 lbs there. Some preop and a few postop. A few quite attractive ones too - as this bar has a number of part time staff - usually university lbs working on weekends and public holidays trying to earn money to pay for school and other expenses.

DSC01402.JPG
                  DSC01403.JPG

Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                    You know, I hate to go all the way down to Patpong if I'm staying in the Sukumvit area. The long skytrain or taxi ride makes me lose my mood. Prefer to stay with the Soi Cowboy, Nana, and the hot spots in between. Boy, you should see the crowd of hot chicks in Teramae. So few white and lots of Asian men. Increasing numbers of Nigerian girls and one Russian or whatever she is on Soi 4 right where the two construction sites are next to Phachara Hotel. Will check out the area before I jet out in two days. I am exhausted and will be glad to get home from an 18-hour plane ride.
                    Hmmmmm. When I lived in Bangkok I had a real nice apartment over on Soi Rang Nam. Used to frequent the Thermae, which was where the action was at that time. I see that it is still in business. Met my first Thai girlfriend (GG) there and she stayed with me for a few months. That was before I met my Thai wife, who I love dearly. Of course this was long before I got interested in LBs. Don't get back to Thailand much these days and when I do go there my wife is with me. Difficult to get away as Thai wives are always suspicious as a few of you may already know.

Comment

• I don't think Thermae is lb friendly - although a number hang out near Robinson's late at night/early morning. Getting out to Patpong doesn't take long - Skytrain takes around 20-25 minutes, including the walking time. By taxi, if the traffic is good, around 15-20 minutes.

The Sukhumvit area certainly has more lbs, but Patpong gives a bit more variety. x

Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread

Comment

• Yes, no ladyboys allowed in Thermal. I used to read many years ago about this place and always dreamed about going there. Was scared about taxi hijackings in the dark nights since the jets land around midnight. Remember how female tourists kept disappearing going to and arriving in Don Mueang Airport. The cops wouldn't investigate and it took several Embassies several letter to get their lazy asses moving. Finally they caught an Egyptian taxi driver. Can only imagine what he did and how he killed them. Then I read they have a new Suvarnabhumi Airport near Bangkok. I read the Army shot a bunch of rioters and there was flooding. I gambled that there couldn't be three bad lucks in a row, and landed in Bangkok long after my first 1972 visit. I wish I had gone there during the turn of the century. By then plastic surgery and chemical re gender therapy was perfected. Rest is history.

Comment

• I also visited King's Corner and the former King's Castle III (now King's Corner II), during my short June visit.

King's Corner is undergoing big changes. The long time mamasan has been moved to another King's Group Bar (all ladies), and there are plenty of new gg bargirls on staff. I would estimate approximately 50-60 ladies on staff - but there are still a few postops working. I would say the ratio is now 70% ggs, 30% postops. I think that the move to become an all gg bar is in process, and there probably won't be any postop lbs working there in the near future. They still deny being lbs if you ask. The change appears to be success as there were many more customers this time, than during my prior visits - once the change is complete, it will be the end of an era for King's Corner postop fans.

King's Corner II (formerly King's Castle III) is just across from King's Corner Bar, just in the short connecting passageway that leads to the next Soi beside Patpong II. There were about 30 lbs working on a Friday night when i visited. They have a mix of preop/postop lbs, ranging from femboys to ladyboys both pre and postop. It was dificult to estimate the ratio, but I would guess around 70% preop and 30% postop. There were some real beauties working, and I would say probably on par with True Obsessons/Straps for some of them. There are still part time university students working, so that would mean the best time to visit would be on Fri, Sat, Sun nights and school holidays. There was a postop Laotian lb working as well - she's quite the exhbitionist in the bar, and flashes topless and bottomless to interested customers. That's a first, as most of the lbs in Patpong will not flash bottomless, and a few topless. Patpong is not an area where most lb lovers will go, but I would recommend King's Corner II.

Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread

Comment

• I don't mean to be facetious but can you tell me how you managed to differentiate between GG's, LB's (pre-op and post-op), and university students as opposed to professionals, just by observing them? Unless you saw all of them nude or asked each and every one of them specifically what they were, how was this random surveillance accomplished? I'm curious to know your secret.

Comment

• You buy drinks for a few of the ladies (in King's Corner 2) and ask them some questions - and extrapolate. It's generally quite easy to differentiate between ggs and lbs in King's Corner as they will dance in groups. Also the postop lbs generally have bigger breasts, taller on average and better looking.

In King's Corner 2, the preop lbs generally wear more modest bikini bottoms (or panties and bikini bottoms) and a few of the preops don't tuck so their bulge shows. The postop lbs wear skimpy bikini bottoms and you can see a camel toe while they dance.

Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread

Comment

• Fantastic photos, costumes, and perfect bods and smiles. Most beautiful Katoeys in the world. BTW don't know how you take such good pics. I don't see any evidence of a flash otherwise bright star reflections would show on the shiny poles. What kind of camera and lens? Bet it's one of those super expensive $5000 Canon cameras. It's one thing to buy one but one has to know how to play with the features and make the correct setting.

Comment

Working...
                                X