X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post

The last trip to King's Corner 2 where got a few pics, there was at least 50 ladyboys in there, if not more.
    Worth a check.
    Alright, I'll keep that it mind.

What are the prices like there, beer, barefine, ect...comepared to NEP? Do hey have their own short time rooms?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rattmaster View Post

Alright, I'll keep that it mind.

What are the prices like there, beer, barefine, ect...comepared to NEP? Do hey have their own short time rooms?
      This may not be a relevant question if it has been converted to a gay bar as you posted. However while the bars in Patpong do not have their own short time rooms, there are a couple of short time hotels just a few minutes walk away from the bars.

The prices were comparable to NEP for bar fine and lady fee, but the drinks were priced around 20 Baht less.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels and Trusted Member Status
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Originally posted by rxpharm View Post

This may not be a relevant question if it has been converted to a gay bar as you posted. However while the bars in Patpong do not have their own short time rooms, there are a couple of short time hotels just a few minutes walk away from the bars.

The prices were comparable to NEP for bar fine and lady fee, but the drinks were priced around 20 Baht less.
        Yeah, this is obsolete now, unfortunate.

Too bad, because I was curious about dropping in whenever things started to get normal again.

Comment

• Here is an excellent nostalgic video recalling the days of King's Corner and King's Castle 3. The poster is an amazing ladyboy fan (I think Japanese or Korean) who made an encyclopedic guide of Bangkok lb bars, and some of the popular lbs working in them.

Unfortunately the scenes he has documented will be vastly different when things reopen in Thailand.

Here's to the good old days!

The Rookie Thread

Comment

• seriously wonder if those days will ever return.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Pill View Post
              seriously wonder if those days will ever return.
              I thought things would improve with the vaccines but it doesn’t seem to be happening. Or it’s happening so slowly that this year is going to be a washout.

Comment

• This Youtube poster has his own encyclopedic lb website as well: https://lbnh.x.fc2.com/

He even matches up moles, birthmarks and scars to be sure it's the same lb in different photos.

The Rookie Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Escierto View Post

I thought things would improve with the vaccines but it doesn’t seem to be happening. Or it’s happening so slowly that this year is going to be a washout.
                  If things keep going the way they are we will be lucky if they survive at all.

All that may be left is "King's Closet"......
                  Or perhaps "King's Storage Container".

Storage Wars will be booming after the Pandemic with all the businesses going under around the world.
                  Maybe need to start this series in Thailand. Think of all the abandoned gold they will find....

arton70425.jpg

Comment

• hAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Comment

Working...
                    X