Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King's Corner and King's Corner 2 (former King's Castle 3) Updates - No longer lb bars 2022

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The photos of the Miss Cleopatra contest were taken serveral years ago with my old Konica/Minolta 5D APSC camera. I was using flash - however I was using the "Flip-it" flash diffuser which works pretty well, once the bounce card angle is adjusted for the distance. I am now using a Sony Alpha A57 - an older Sony APSC translucent mirror SLR, but the ISO is much better, so I can shoot more non-flash photos.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• I would go to KC3 but the skytrain closes too early. Hate those ripoff taxis and motorcycle taxis. Would certainly love to see that show, but I prefer Pattaya where everything is close by and easily gotten to by the cheap Baht buses.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Pill View Post
        I would go to KC3 but the skytrain closes too early. Hate those ripoff taxis and motorcycle taxis. Would certainly love to see that show, but I prefer Pattaya where everything is close by and easily gotten to by the cheap Baht buses.
        It's an easy matter to avoid the rip off mafia taxis in the Patpong area. Any taxi is is parked and waiting is a rip off mafia taxi. To get a regular taxi, simply wave one down passing by that does not have a passenger, and it will generally use the meter rate for the trip back to your hotel with your lady of choice. If not, wave it off and try the next one going by. It doesn't take much longer and saves a lot of baht.

Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread

Comment

• Got out to Patpong end of November and we checked out Kings Corner 2 which is where most of the pre op ladyboys are.
          Last time we made the mistake of going to Kings Corner which is mainly girls and post ops.

There was as many as 80 ladyboys on staff, at least.
          Not to much doubt about the genitals of the ladyboys as there were many signs.
          A ton of gorgeous ladyboys, this bar is worth the trip.

There is some other ladyboy bars in the area again too now.

Attached Files
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Good update Crag! Impressed that you were able to get a picture of one of the lbs outside - they were pretty shy when I tried last time. Also interesting to hear more lb bars in the Patpong area - do you recall if they were dedicated lb only bars or mixed?

Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread

Comment

• There was some ladyboy/femboy action on soi 2 alley past the Pink Pather boxing ring.
              There seemed to be a few bars there wtih many ladyboys and no ladies around.
              Tavern Two was the one we visitied.
              We were in Patpong and walking down they alley behind the main Patpong Market and beside the Pink Panther Club where they have the boxing ring. There is a few vendors there then a strip of bars. The first couple bars we passed looked to be all ladyboys sitting out front, so we stopped and went in to one called Tavern Two at 68
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Low season update - was at King's Corner, which is now renamed as King's Castle on Saturday June 1. They had a few more customers than the last time I visited, and the ratio of ggs to postop lbs is increasing. I counted around 12 lbs and around 28 ggs.

Went on to visit King's Corner 2, and the total of lbs was around 35 - with a mix of postops and preops, probably around 70% preops and 30% postops. Not many customers around.

It is possible the numbers of staff in both bars was low as it was a long weekend (birthday of new Queen on Monday), and low season definitely has an impact. However, this does give more negotiating power to the punter if the lb is hard up for cash.

Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread

Comment

• Somebody send us a Google map of all the ladyboy bars in Patpong. I had a hard time finding any. Nobody wants to give directions to their competitors. Last December a LB friend led me to only one. It had a narrow stage about 6 feet off the ground. Didn't look like the bar with the Cleopatra girls. Only one bar. Next time I will never entrust a ladyboy to show me around Patpong. They don't want me to barfine them.

Comment

• The google maps location for King's Castle (formerly known as King's Corner) is this hyperlink

I did a screen capture and it is uploaded below - note that it still is using the old name. King's Corner 2 is just across from King's Castle in the narrow connecting alleyway.

KC Google Maps.JPG

Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread

Comment

• Did you barfine a ladyboy in this bar Rxpharm ?

Comment

• P&G I still am with my girlfriend, so no barfines on this visit!

Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread

Comment

• I'm not really a Patpong person, so I'm not 100% familiar with the differences in KING bars.

When I read ladyboy bar reviews online, I always get confused which bar they are talking about, because of how oddly they are numbered. As far as I know, one of the bars is all girls, another is mixed, and another is full ladyboy. So which is which if I want all ladyboys?

There are three version of Kings Castles, but the bar with no number is not considered 1? And the 2nd bar is actually KC1? and third is KCII?

Can somebody clarity for me? Because this makes little sense. Another thing is some of these online bar review sites are not kept up to date (barnewsbangkok). These reviews are sometimes 2 or 3 years old. A lot of the bars have gone through changes, so reading these websites isn't completely helpful.

Comment

• Kings Corner 2 is the one with all the ladyboys.
                            We went to King's Corner a couple years ago but there is no pre ops there.
                            None of the other "Kings" bars actually have ladyboys.
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
                              Kings Corner 2 is the one with all the ladyboys.
                              We went to King's Corner a couple years ago but there is no pre ops there.
                              None of the other "Kings" bars actually have ladyboys.
                              Well, I guess I'll continue to stay with NEP. No real reason to ever go any place else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rattmaster View Post

Well, I guess I'll continue to stay with NEP. No real reason to ever go any place else.
                                The last trip to King's Corner 2 where got a few pics, there was at least 50 ladyboys in there, if not more.
                                Worth a check.
                                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                                X