Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok...some more.

More Bangkok ladyboy pics

post-18-2-87235-IMG_0486.JPGpost-18-2-87449-IMG_0487.JPGpost-18-2-87903-IMG_0492.JPGpost-18-2-87710-IMG_0491.JPG

Pic 5
    Attached Files

Comment

Yes more Nana Ladyboys

Pic 6
      post-18-2-88333-IMG_0494.JPG

Pic 7
      post-18-2-88545-IMG_0496.JPG

Pic 8 - Steff
      post-18-2-88850-IMG_0499.JPG

Pic 9 - JJ and Steff
      post-18-2-88704-IMG_0498.JPG

Pic 10 - JJ
      post-18-2-88997-IMG_0500.JPG

Comment

liking the shots, just in time for my own up coming trip thank you
        http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

Great pics brother Panicos especially Pic 5 , I like the clockwork orange look

Viddy well little brother
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I like # 10

Nice snaps Panicos
            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

She's too big for you Guy. Face up to it.

Comment

Can't tell from those pics
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Actually Steff is right, she is about 1.82 (with high heels) but there is one bad thing about her,well how could i put it to you, she is a post -op ,
                  but she is so beautifull that she could pass 100% like a gg.
                  She speak very good english and she is always smiling.
                  Most of the time she sits outside the door of temtations.
                  She must also remembers all of us passing outside her door going to cascades...TT am i right?

Comment

Any info on the LB in pic 9?

I'm planning on hitting Nana in a couple of days time and find her quite attractive.

I just hope she isn't 6 ft and had her cock cut off as well
                    dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Good work, again Panicos, looking to indulge myself in a month.
                      Never made it past Casanova though?
                      Sigh
                      Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

I've not carried out a physical check, but she was pointed out to me as a post-op.

One of 4 in Temptations I understand (incl Ohm ex Guess, and I think May who worked in T's before being cut, and is probably the most passable LB I've seen).  Jeje (pictured) is more my style.  Or little Ae (not pictured)  Or Gae  Or Lilly   Or Gogo .... quite a good selection in Temptations these days     Plenty for Tomscan to choose from (avec coq)

Good to see your tattooed flame in the pics Panicos.  Keep up the good work  
                        TT

Comment

How nice to hear from u TT...My tattoo flame has now beautifull tits...that what i always wanted and she suprised me this year

Comment

(PANICOS @ Dec. 13 2010,23:09)
                            (PANICOS @ Dec. 13 2010,19:36) Actually Steff is right, she is about 1.82 (with high heels) but there is one bad thing about her,well how could i put it to you, she is a post -op ,
                            but she is so beautifull that she could pass 100% like a gg.
                            She speak very good english and she is always smiling.
                            Most of the time she sits outside the door of temtations.
                            She must also remembers all of us passing outside her door going to cascades...TT am i right?
                            The above message tell u all the info i know...beautifull post op ,good english but ...sorry no cock,but that what i was told when i was there.
                            But if u go there u could check her up...
                            I thought that this quote was refering to pic No. 10?

I was enquiring about the LB in pic No. 9?

Confused as to who was being refered to now
                            dreaming about LOS again

Comment

So sorry tomscan,but iwas refering also for pic no 9 .Also TT *was refering to that.
                              in pic no.10 is JJ...she is i think ur size and she has a long tool which she knows how to use.

Comment

Working...
                              X