X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cockatoo Bar update

Wanted to scope it out this afternoon, but never been there before (and only been a couple of times in PP at night time).

My understanding is that Pinocchio it is located between the short-time place (Pavilion?) and the Pink Panther. I saw these 2 places (and the Star of Light down the soi), but not the Pinocchio.

I was looking up front in the street. Is it located off the street or upstairs?

Thanks in advance for location or status (gone?). If you're there right now getting diddled, you are welcome to laugh at me

D.

It downstairs and easy to find but sometimes its closed if no hookers turn up and thats why u may have missed it... the lights will be out

anyway
    Its still there where u placed it. Walk past PPanther and its on the left. Maybe it changed its name but im sure i see some ancient Amazon horror sitting on that well worn sofa a few weeks ago...The frontage of thge bar cant be more than 2 metres wide. I think its next to " My other Office" bar

They used to sit outside but this seems to have changed . I have not been in for 5 years and best to save your semen  for better offering in K3. Pinnochio does have a short time cubicle which i think is an old broom cuboard and not enough room to swing a cat

Things may have improved but i wouldnt bet my house on it

The word "shit hole" comes to mind

( mayb try the new LB bar in Soi Cowboy.. its called Cocksuckers or similar name, i cant remember)

Comment

Can't edit or delete, so replying to myself here

I found it. It's easier at night Hadn't been missing anything though. I thought that femboys could be had there, but these places change often.

Talent looks very nice though, for those who're into full-on lb's; wouldn't be out of place at NEP, even in the best joints.

Your mileage may, and will probably, vary

D.

Comment

Glad you found it, here's an older post from 2009 about it as well: Pinnochios, Patpong 2.

There are also photos of lbs who worked there in the past.

As you've discovered it is a mix of lbs and ggs, which is mainly a blowjob bar.

Talent varies greatly, and TG925 has reported some lovelies working there and others far from that.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(Tomcat @ Jan. 30 2012,01:40) It downstairs and easy to find but sometimes its closed if no hookers turn up and thats why u may have missed it... the lights will be out

anyway
          Its still there where u placed it. Walk past PPanther and its on the left. Maybe it changed its name but im sure i see some ancient Amazon horror sitting on that well worn sofa a few weeks ago...The frontage of thge bar  cant be more than 2 metres wide. I think its next to " My other Office" bar

They used to sit outside but this seems to have changed . I have not been in for 5 years and best to save your semen  for better offering in K3. Pinnochio does have a short time cubicle which i think is an old broom cuboard and not enough room to swing a cat

Things may have improved but i wouldnt bet my house on it

The word "shit hole" comes to mind

( mayb try the new LB bar in Soi Cowboy.. its called Cocksuckers or similar name, i cant remember)
          Hi TC. I crossed posts with you.

Yes, they sit outside, and the talent has definitely improved I suppose, based on what you wrote. It was wet-noodle city on the two that I sampled, and that's a deal-killer.

D.

Comment

TC mentioned a new lb bar on Soi Cowboy - it will be named Cockatoo, estimated opening is sometime in Feb. Apparently owned by the same group that owns Temptations in NEP.

Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jan. 30 2012,02:12) Glad you found it, here's an older post from 2009 about it as well: Pinnochios, Patpong 2.

There are also photos of lbs who worked there in the past.

As you've discovered it is a mix of lbs and ggs, which is mainly a blowjob bar.

Talent varies greatly, and TG925 has reported some lovelies working there and others far from that.
              Hi. yes, I went there on the strength of TG's reports, but after one year or more, a place can have changed totally. I like the "mixed bag" type of offerings

D.

Comment

Well you surprise me Dabbler..i was under the assumption that the place was pretty much dead as a Dodo. Its to small for me anyway and i dont like sitting in proximity to the GG Mongers who linger in there for a cheap and cheerfull  

Anyway im glad you enjoyed it and i might even take  another look very soon just i case i have missed something

Comment

(Tomcat @ Jan. 30 2012,03:35) Well you surprise me Dabbler..i was under the assumption that the place was pretty much dead as a Dodo. Its to small for me anyway and i dont like sitting in proximity to the GG Mongers who linger in there for a cheap and cheerfull  

Anyway im glad you enjoyed it and i might even take  another look very soon just i case i have missed something

I arrived very recently and a mediocre time at Pinocchio's is still not a bad deal, compared to what's available back home in that regard  

The place was empty, so no snickering from tourists They operate under the rule of "you belong to the one who followed you in first". So drama is included if you want to switch mounts    

I agree with you on the judgment of the place: it's a pushy blow-job joint and I won't be back (NEP is a much better option on all counts). I felt however that the brethren who are into the full-on, hormone look and don't mind the impotence would find decent talent there. From what you said and TG's detailed reports, the place has changed, or I came by on a day when the mix came up that way.

Again, aesthetically speaking, those few lb's were impressively good-looking. The tits were mediocre once exposed--as opposed to ridiculous abominations-- which is the best that any surgical tit can be, and that includes women (so this is a compliment); there was some very good surgical work on the faces too. These were not sloppy jobs at all: we're talking excellent surgery; nice hair too, absolutely perfect teeth in one case; good (slutty) clothes. You gotta give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar: the place--at least when I went in--cannot be accused of being staffed with skanky big-cocked trannies, which is more of what I was looking for.  

They might have a different line-up on different days or different time of the day; I just don't want to make quick judgments based on a quick visit.

Jeez, I didn't think that I'd end up writing a review here The blind leading the blind, folks!

D.

One more thought; if there had been a mamasan around to consult, it could have been a different experience.

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jan. 30 2012,02:23) TC mentioned a new lb bar on Soi Cowboy - it will be named Cockatoo, estimated opening is sometime in Feb. Apparently owned by the same group that owns Temptations in NEP.
                    Soi Cowboy, bad location for various reasons, particularly if you like to frequent other establishments (ie you're a dabbler). The physical layout of the place is a perfect design for gossip propagation    

"Cockatoo" is a good name though. "Anaconda" too (but tough to live up to) The people who run these joints have a good sense of humor.

D.

Comment

Dabbler, thanks for the update on Pinnochio's. It's never had much attention from the forums as an lb bar. I read also that they don't open until 5 pm. A change from their older opening times of 2-3 pm.

Will be interesting to see if Cockatoo can be successful in Soi Cowboy.

Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread

Comment

Here's the Cockatoo website... looks good... anyone been there yet?

http://cockatooladyboybar.com/

Comment

Ive been there a few times and its ok for a couple beers but the Spot lights are a big problem and shine in your face and so no repeat visits for some as its a problem.

Not really a big choice of LBs but i always take a look down Cowboy as you never know unless you look. If you dont buy a ticket you cant win the raffle as they say

Comment

.. Kate, Jenny, or Odette would be worth dodging the spotlights for a few minutes; go to their website tomcat, they have a "contact" link for comments & you might mention how annoying those lights are & see what the response will be..  

.. oh and nice designed website, kept it simple & not a lot of flash or glitz and added a nice photo gallery to attract more traffic their way..  
                            .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

The bar has changed the lights I think. Last time I was in, they were still bright but not in the blinding "interrogation mode"
                              TT

Comment

Working...
                              X