X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cindy

Well; the first three nights I spent with Cindy were the best three nights of full on sex I have ever had. It's not just her impish face and happy disposition, either...

Yesterday Momnkeyman took photos of her that will leave mine in the dust, but for now here's a couple of 'home made' pics! She has the best body I have ever seen (in my opinion!)

What's more she's funny, doesn't drink (much), smoke or do drugs. And she's the best damn fuck I have had in my pathetic 46 years on the planet...

And you better get to Cascades early, too because she gets bar fined every night. She's worth it, too... This is one young ladyboy who truly knows the meaning of making her customers happy.

(Shes got a nice big fat tool too taht always seems to be hard!)

For now she is my once a week treat... although she's just spent three days with me and I'm too shagged out to even think straight!
    Attached Files

Oh Mirimark's going to like her

Comment

yummmmmy
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(Bam @ Nov. 18 2006,14:19) Oh Mirimark's going to like her  
        Uncanny, mate! I was thinking exactly the same thing when I was putting this thread up!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Nov. 18 2006,14:09) For now she is my once a week treat... although she's just spent three days with me and I'm too shagged out to even think straight!
          Your new girlfriend

If my Ladyboy girlfriend got the chop that be the end of our loving relationship... I need that cock baby!

I guess Stogie you were missing that cock... this girls got a nice one that€™s for sure

Comment

Just wait till you see monkeymans pics!

Wow! Yes - it's true, Bam... I did miss the cock. I'm afraid that I can't live without it and a ladyboy isn't a ladyboy without one!

Comment

SB sounds as if the shadow has faded eh
              to you Buddy.
              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Taken about an hour ago and she's now left for work...
                Attached Files

Comment

I totally agree , one of the kindest lb in Bangkok.I had the chance to spend 3 days with her in September and even in the restaurants ,she is nice to be with.
                  She told me she was going to do her breast , and honestly for me I prefer before,pitty Mirimark will not see it , to have his advice. Hopely she will not go for the other operation because she always shy a bit that her cock is to big, even I told her it is perfect for me and sure also for most of you , isn't it SB ?

Comment

Like I say - her body is perfect and that includes that large hard dick that always seems to lead the way whenever she's walking about. With this girl the breasts actually look fantastic and really make her complete, but I know what you mean... the small hormone things are nice also.

I'm a very lucky fella to have been able to spend some time with her...

Comment

no doubt she sure is hooot wouldent mind goin a few rounds wit her
                      rustydick

Comment

Here are some brand new pics of her from the house of Monkeyman!

Of course when her shoot comes out you'll be seeing the full size pics but for now...

I know that each of us has his image of what is greatness but for me Cindy is the overall package...

If I can get her ahead of the others I'll bar fine her on Tuesday so you'll be able to drool over her at The Guess Bar!

OK... Last pic for now... But JOIN THE SITE if you want to see the video of her coming up in a few weeks time!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Damn. Saw her plenty at Cascades. Can't miss her. Very vibrant personality and she seemed genuniely happy to be here unlike those 2 stuck up Chang Mai girls I won't name. Next time I'll definately BF.

I BF'ed Mai with Beev (her name on another site), Beev, and Noon my last trip.

Comment

I hope she is still around next time I get to Thailand in Feb. Ive never seen her before hoe long has she beeen working? How tall is she?

Comment

Will she be working in Guess bar?
                              Please say yes!!!  
                              If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Working...
                              X