Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cindy is a Bangkok veteran and one of the all time best ladyboy providers in Thailand.

She has modelled for most websites over the years, she is super friendly and horny.
    Here is an early shoot of her, the only difference now is she is a bit more full figured.

I have never heard a bad thing about her.

She is not super picky about her fee but I paid her around 4000 and she was in my room from about 1am -5am
    Worth every baht.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

God, you are funny. Dick Size: LARGE. Nice to have the height, weight, age, bust size, length, width, circumference, and so on. I try to remember to include a ruler in my photos, but my hand shake too much. Of course, CRAG is a gentleman and pays top fees. Just like the Japanese, Koreans, and pretty soon the Chinese whose generousness makes the prices go higher. Makes it harder for regular working stiff to afford these luxuries. But don't worry you newbies. There are lots of below averages to lovelies who can be found in the streets that have appeared in videos and photos everywhere. They can each accommodate your wallet whether it be fat or thin. You will have a good time. Will plan to drop by Cascades and see how nice she is. Will let you know how it plays out.

Hey, CRAG man, here's an idea for an interesting thread. Try doing interviews. Would love to read question-answers conversation about life working in a bar, female hormones, diet, what she does in the night/day, favorite hobbies, likes and likes about people/customers/different races she meets, what province she came from, when she realized she was a girl, first sexual experience, and so on. OR invite Ladyboys to start their own threads and start talking about themselves and answer questions. Somewhere out there are some smart chicks we didn't know they were.

Comment

Well actually it was about 3500, i had 3000 plus a wad of small bills i threw in as a tip.
        I don't think 3000 plus a tip is too much for a good long romp.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Always seem to see Cindy at the Volleyball.
          Here she is at Sensations last November for their birthday party.

Attached Files
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Cindy is now the owner of Cindy's Secrets, a ladyboy lounge bar in an alley of Sukhumvit Soi 11 in BKK, opposite of the Mercure hotel. She ain't available herself anymore, but trust me, in her bar you find a lot (>15) of absolutely stunning girls. I visited many, many times in the past weeks and had good, better and the best time 🤣
            Last edited by denbosch1971; 01-22-2023, 11:43 AM. Reason: Typo in address

Comment

Is cindy's secret bar now on soi 11 . I see the sign on this street

Comment

Oops Marcelowl, you're totally right. Was a typo in my previous post. Indeed in the alley of Soi 11 (opposite Mercure). So NOT in Soi 4.

Comment

This is so awesome to see a thread that was started so long ago be updated. Thanks for the info denbosch.

I leave for Thailand in less than a month and my first 5 days are in BKK staying at the Mercure hotel...will def visit her bar.

Here's one of the beauties that work there...(at least I hope she still does and I hope she hasn't got implants yet)

Alice is a lovely nineteen year old that is recently new to Bangkok. She works at Cindy's Secret Bar which is a place where you can find many special girls...

Comment

Originally posted by northernguy222 View Post
                    This is so awesome to see a thread that was started so long ago be updated. Thanks for the info denbosch.

I leave for Thailand in less than a month and my first 5 days are in BKK staying at the Mercure hotel...will def visit her bar.

Here's one of the beauties that work there...(at least I hope she still does and I hope she hasn't got implants yet)

Alice is a lovely nineteen year old that is recently new to Bangkok. She works at Cindy's Secret Bar which is a place where you can find many special girls...
                    Must be your lucky day! Indeed, Alice still works at Cindy's Secrets, which is really only 100m from the Mercure hotel in Soi 11. She doesn't have implants (yet). Attached a recent photo (you can see Cindy (bar owner) in the mirror. Awesome place to have a drink and a good time. I've been with Alice early January ... and insisted she kept those red boots on the whole time ... absolutely sexy!!
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thanks Denbosch...my choice of hotels and location of Cindys certainly wasn't by accident. Hope to run into Alice, but I know from reading the forum not to have too many preconceived notions ahead of time. I've seen pics of their line up and not just Alice, but Lisa, Bella, Maria, Kitty and Nanny all look really hot.

Comment

Originally posted by northernguy222 View Post
                        Thanks Denbosch...my choice of hotels and location of Cindys certainly wasn't by accident. Hope to run into Alice, but I know from reading the forum not to have too many preconceived notions ahead of time. I've seen pics of their line up and not just Alice, but Lisa, Bella, Maria, Kitty and Nanny all look really hot.
                        Ah well NorthernGuy, you are so right! Like I stated before, Alice is awesome. But during my last holiday, I've also been with some of the other girls. From the ones you mention, I really can recommend Maria and Lisa. But also Nadear and especially Joy are worth checking out!! Kitty and Bella are not really my cup of tea. Nanny indeed looks nice, but she treated me in a very disrespectful way, so that's a no-go for me, unless she has the balls to apologize.

Comment

Working...
                        X