X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by outlander5 View Post

Not sure now I found her awhile ago thais Facebook pages are usually public so I started with a girl working at check in bar, checking her posts and friends until I found her
    Found her on Facebook "Fah Latxavong" had been awhile since I've looked her up seems she has a boyfriend now thus the boob job answer!! She still is super gorgeous IMHO and sweet but maybe not as innocent as before!

Comment

Originally posted by CragR View Post

Here is a few more with her.
      I only got that one good shot of her, seems like she was hiding from the camera.

Thanks a lot for these pics. She doesn't look so young on these ones. If you add another 5 years, she might be retired from the business. And this year, I am preparing to go again to Vietnam.

Comment

Found her on Facebook "Fah Latxavong" had been awhile since I've looked her up seems she has a boyfriend now thus the boob job answer!! She still is super gorgeous IMHO and sweet but maybe not as innocent as before!
        Damn, i guess I'm out of luck....
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Damn, i guess I'm out of luck....
          You could always just barfine her and take her out for a evening of pleasure LOL

Comment

You could always just barfine her and take her out for a evening of pleasure LOL
            I did that already.
            I was hoping for something more substantive.

definitely plays into my decision of whether to go to Thailand anymore.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I did that already.
              I was hoping for something more substantive.

definitely plays into my decision of whether to go to Thailand anymore.
              Now that's just crazy talk

Comment

Now that's just crazy talk
                I need some inspiration to travel all that way.
                Right now I can't think of any good reason to go.

Often I think I have made an impression on some ladyboy but then go back and they don't even remember me.
                Still it gives me the urge to go and take a chance.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thais remember money and who spends it, it's in their DNA! golden rule it's about THEM the only time its about you is when you butterfly, told that by an Aussie on the second day of my first trip! Now it seems he know what he was talking about.
                  Impressions don't come cheap but I'm sure Fah remembers make it so she won't forget

Comment

Last week I took Lucky, a young, Silicone-free, skinny boyfem. I am still impressed by how much sticky sperm she ejected while I was mounting her. Before going to my room, I was blown by her long time on a couch at the bar. Good place...

Comment

Originally posted by 69Hardrock View Post
                      Last week I took Lucky, a young, Silicone-free, skinny boyfem. I am still impressed by how much sticky sperm she ejected while I was mounting her. Before going to my room, I was blown by her long time on a couch at the bar. Good place...
                      Thanks 69Hardrock, but I'm a visual learner. Anyway to help a brother out..555

Comment

I've heard a lot about this bar over the years, but never got around to dropping in. I remember years ago passing by it when it was in a small bar alley in soi 7, I think. My passion for ladyboys wasn't as insane as it is now. So I never bothered to check it out, plus I go out a lot with friends and don't wanna be seen ladyboy hunting. Their twitter post so damn raunchy photos, looks like a lot of fun can be had at Check In Bar.

Comment

Check in bar is usually pretty good. Occasionally they have some duds working there but usually the ladyboys are quite good.
                          They do have a lot of ladyboys of all kind so i suppose they can't all be fantastic. Always a good bar to go play pool.
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Check in bar is usually pretty good. Occasionally they have some duds working there but usually the ladyboys are quite good.
                            They do have a lot of ladyboys of all kind so i suppose they can't all be fantastic. Always a good bar to go play pool.
                            Yeah there's always gonna be duds here and there. Their twitter page does advertise the bar very well though, nudity, lbs playing with dildos, ect. Looks like it can get pretty wild in there. I would like to experience it, but I always just default to NEP because it has options and there's so much going on.

Comment

it's only like a 10 minute walk from NEP. It is also a good place to go with your date since it is more like a pub than a gogo bar.
                              So it can vary from low pressure to high pressure but you can usually bring a mixed group and hang out and party.
                              The ladyboys there don't seem to get too jealous of outsiide talent.
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

it's only like a 10 minute walk from NEP. It is also a good place to go with your date since it is more like a pub than a gogo bar.
                                So it can vary from low pressure to high pressure but you can usually bring a mixed group and hang out and party.
                                The ladyboys there don't seem to get too jealous of outsiide talent.
                                That's great that you can do that, seems like a comfortable place to take your date. I don't do the whole dating thing, though. I just find my ladyboy and get a ST room. I prefer to be more discrete when I with ladyboys, rather than dating and bar hopping. Thing is, I live here, so I know people. There's always a chance of bumping into somebody, so I need to keep my liking of ladyboys private.

Comment

Working...
                                X