X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok Live - what is happening in the Big Mango

Helping with a bit of a kick start to liven things up around here. It is like going back in time seeing the BM's names and pictures of the girls from yester-year lol.

Anyhow will try and update regularly what is happening around the LB bars in lower Sukhumvit.

More to follow...

Hey Mardhi good to see you back on the forum, You are not the only one bumping old posts.
    I've only been here a couple years now, but I have read alot of your writings.

I've been trying to post as much as I can but my once a year trips to BKK don't cut it.
    But I have lots of material built up after 20 trips previous.

Will be nice to hear more about the happenings in Bangkok.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Many things happening in the Big Mango and many changes taken place.

First up is the opening of Fairy gogo in Nana Plaza. A BIG bar owned by Rainbow group. Rainbow own, arguably, the most successful GG gogo's in Nana Plaza and this is their first ladyboy gogo. You can expect to see around 100 LB's in the bar and their whole modus operandi seems to be to fill the stage as tight as they can with bikini clad girls. The formula seems to be working for them and many reports of lots of girls and plenty of customers.

Charades(Cascade) has taken a big hit with the arrival of Fairy and they lost a number of girls to the new bar. Recruitment of new girls is underway and no doubt they will recover the situation to be back at a large number of girls. It remains to be seen how successful they are going head to head with Fairy.

Obsession also took a hit, albeit smaller with the Fairy arrival. Fairy is targeting Asian customers heavily, so will likely impact on Obsession as well as Charades.

Another new entrant is DC10 which is under same ownership as Charades/Obsession and is housed in a small shophouse bar about the same size as Temptations.

Temptations and Casanova
      both remain in situ.

Outside of Nana Plaza, Two bars have closed recently which are Darkside Bar in Soi 33 and Paradise Bar in Soi 4. Earlier in the year Sweetheart bar in soi 7/1 also changed hands and latest reports are that it is now a GG bar.

Comment

Great to have you active again on the forum mardhi!

Very interesting to hear about the new Fairy gogo! That could spell big problems for Charades/True Obsessions, or maybe good for the customers if they up their game.

The shift to more lb gogo bars in NEP is interesting since we have seen two of the smaller lounge bars close down.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Is Chaos 9 still at the old Guess Bar?

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
            Is Chaos 9 still at the old Guess Bar?

Yes, Chaos 9 is still at the old Guess Bar location, in the Rajah Mansion Hotel complex.

Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
              Yes, Chaos 9 is still at the old Guess Bar location, in the Rajah Mansion Hotel complex.
              Just wanted to check cause it wasn't on his update.
              Sounds quite few newer ones were shuttering, like Darkside which I thought was doing quite well.
              Interesting to hear about the new bars in Nana. Maybe all the ladyboy satellite bars will close and Nana will become Ladyboy plaza. Then it will be a bunch of girls freelancing out front instead of ladyboys.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Hey Mardi,
                What happened to Moo from Guess Bar? I have not heard anything about her for awhile, hope she is well........

Comment

Bar fine?

How much is the bar fine at Fairy Gogo?

Comment

Originally posted by Thaime View Post
                    Hey Mardi,
                    What happened to Moo from Guess Bar? I have not heard anything about her for awhile, hope she is well........
                    I've read on another forum, she is now out of the p4p scene, and is looking after her/his family - I think a son and wife.

Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread

Comment

100 LB's in one bar ?

Unbelievable, but it sounds exciting. Will be there next time, thanks for the tip

Originally posted by mardhi View Post
                      Many things happening in the Big Mango and many changes taken place.

First up is the opening of Fairy gogo in Nana Plaza. A BIG bar owned by Rainbow group. Rainbow own, arguably, the most successful GG gogo's in Nana Plaza and this is their first ladyboy gogo. You can expect to see around 100 LB's in the bar and their whole modus operandi seems to be to fill the stage as tight as they can with bikini clad girls. The formula seems to be working for them and many reports of lots of girls and plenty of customers.

Charades(Cascade) has taken a big hit with the arrival of Fairy and they lost a number of girls to the new bar. Recruitment of new girls is underway and no doubt they will recover the situation to be back at a large number of girls. It remains to be seen how successful they are going head to head with Fairy.

Obsession also took a hit, albeit smaller with the Fairy arrival. Fairy is targeting Asian customers heavily, so will likely impact on Obsession as well as Charades.

Another new entrant is DC10 which is under same ownership as Charades/Obsession and is housed in a small shophouse bar about the same size as Temptations.

Temptations and Casanova
                      both remain in situ.

Outside of Nana Plaza, Two bars have closed recently which are Darkside Bar in Soi 33 and Paradise Bar in Soi 4. Earlier in the year Sweetheart bar in soi 7/1 also changed hands and latest reports are that it is now a GG bar.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                        How much is the bar fine at Fairy Gogo?
                        Fairy Gogo bar fine in 600 baht we were there last night.
                        It was Sunday so there wasn't so many customers or girls but it is very large.

We could see many of the top girls and workers were taken from other bars.

Originally posted by girish View Post
                        Unbelievable, but it sounds exciting. Will be there next time, thanks for the tip
                        There isn't 100 ladyboys all the time, last night there was may 40ish.
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Went to Chaos 9 couple nights ago.
                          was about 10-12 ladyboys there.
                          It is in the same location as Guess Bar the the sign says Chaos 9 "by Guess".
                          The inside is somewhat smaller than the old bar, looks like they squeezed in a Salon next door.

Nice new couches inside and one pool table. Less rail space and tables that the Guess Bar.
                          Washroom and short time are in the back, however the only have one short time room available.
                          Some nice cute girls there, i got the one picture but the girl sitting with me said i can't post her pic.
                          Attached Files
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Great to have you active again on the forum mardhi!

Very interesting to hear about the new Fairy gogo! That could spell big problems for Charades/True Obsessions, or maybe good for the customers if they up their game.

The shift to more lb gogo bars in NEP is interesting since we have seen two of the smaller lounge bars close down.
                            Fairy Go Go is now gone. Two weeks ago we were in Bangkok and went there as I mentioned.
                            Apparently the owners had some ladyboy problems and decided to switch back to ladies, so now it is called R & B Gogo with girls only.
                            Not sure where all the girls there scattered to, we went to Charades and didn't seem to be many LBs there in general for a Saturday night.

That was a good 2 month run for Fairy Gogo.

Attached Files
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Here is the bar now 2 weeks later Changed the name to R & B gogo
                              Looked 9 inside and 100% ladies now.
                              Attached Files
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                              X