X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easyguy View Post

Is this LB the Moo you are referring to? There are a few Moo's out there in LB land. If this is her I believe she is now post-op. What a tragedy. IMO, as she was one of the gorgeous ones. 010.jpg
    No, the Moo Thaime is referring to is this one: fetch?id=735919&d=1407138672.jpg

She (now likely he) is living as a man, looking after his child and wife. While not gorgeous, very friendly, and reported to be a sexual athlete being able to orgasm around 7 times or more a day. Popular with guys who like to bottom.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Yes Mr Rxpharm, that is the sexual athlete Moo I was referring too........

Comment

Chaos 9 bar by Bundy is moving back to Soi 4 from Soi 22.
        Their new location is on Soi 4 just past the Omni apartments beside the Royal Ivory Hotel.
        Attached Files
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I see the Rajah Hotel Complex is completely renovated now. Parking appears to be gone but now there is a restaurant with outdoor seating.
          Also Hillary 1 bar is in there and Hillary 4 bar is just to the right. Looks like the alley access to Soi 2 from Soi 4 is now back open for pedestrians.
          This wasn't done when i was in Bangkok last November. Lots of memories in that old parking lot.....

Attached Files
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I can confirm Chaos 9 is indeed back on Soi 4...about a 7-8 minute walk (south) from NEP entrance...I stay at the Royal Ivory and Lohas Residences all the time when in town.
            The new Chaos location is between the Royal Ivory entrance (white elephants on the sidewalk) and the 7-11 (50 meters)...as of early June this year there was no signage to
            alert a passerby that it is Chaos...just a simple neon sign the said "Beer & Beverages" I think...maybe that has changed by now?
            As a bonus...there was some great street food right across the street...KOOL...not as busy and loud as NEP...just a nice quiet LB club with very friendly workers

Comment

I just stopped by Chaos in Soi 4 tonight for a drink. There was some construction going on inside and there is a signage now. About 2-3 girls were sitting outside (no ladyboys and no other customers). I talked to one of the girls who showed me the second floor with a pool table and she said there are some rooms on the third floor which she said we could use together but I declined!
              Last edited by Mikael; 08-08-2018, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikael View Post
                I just stopped by Chaos in Soi 4 tonight for a drink. There was some construction going on inside and there is a signage now. About 2-3 girls were sitting outside (no ladyboys and no other customers). I talked to one of the girls who showed me the second floor with a pool table and she said there are some rooms on the third floor which she said we could use together but I declined!
                That's pretty weird.
                When i went to their previous location there was no ladyboys around, but then they had just opened for the day.
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Chaos Bar is definitely on Soi 4.

20181108_150028.jpg

Charades is gutted.
                  I bet we can say goodbye to the fake rocks forever.....

IMG_0147.JPG

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                  X