X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest team Pic of Guess Bar staff

This is the first pic taken with Joys new assets - all 380cc of them.
    From left to right, Nan, Nat, Fah, Ohm, Pear, Beer, (Jane behind), Fern, Joy and Eats.

Jenny and Jay are missing from the picture as well as the freelancers who had not arrived by the time this picture was taken.
    In the popularity stakes, Jane is still number 1, however from what Jay tells me, Joy is closing the gap fast and Ohm is surging up the chart.

Note in this picture you can see Nan's new nose and cheeks. Pear has also had new hips, Joy's noticeably large breasts and Eats has gone all shy and covered her's up.
    Barsat.jpg

Guess Bars 2 newest staff - Ohm and Fah
    ohmfah.jpg

Pear, Nan and Beer
    pear.jpg

wow.....that Ohm is one to take home to mom for her approval......absolutely striking......
    ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Nans new nose and cheeks giggling with Beer
      nannose.jpg

Another Ohm, just chilling
      Ohm.jpg

Comment

very nice!!!

Comment

Mardhi,

i think you should be strapped out in the desert naked & covered in jam, for this torture you are bistowing on us mere mortals. You get to look at this view every day /evening, a group of lovelies just yearning to get down & dirty ( for a price! ) with us LB admirers.

My daily view is below, ..... the frag!
          Attached Files
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

How depressing. I'd rather move to France than live near that lot.

Comment

I think that is the view from his office, not home!!!

And really, France, noooooooo way!

BTW the girls look great!
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Mar. 13 2007,18:24) I think that is the view from his office, not home!!!  

And really, France, noooooooo way!  

BTW the girls look great!
                Yep, its my office window view, i live about 20 miles north in suburbia, views aren't that much better as i am now surrounded by houses. The local farmer sold out to the property developers, considering how much he got i would have done too!

The Hood at the Guess Bar do look very tantalizing & I can't wait for my next Tour of Duty, so i can loll on the sofas & have the Wolfpack entertain me.
                Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

That first group shot is just amazing.

I can't recall ever seeing so many beauties together in one location.

Whilst I'm still keen on meeting the lovely "Eats" and checking out her assets, "Ohm" looks absolutely devine.

Thanks for the update.

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Just to go off topic again,.... ....

Our friend who got himself deleted & banned at the same time, for getting on his high horse about "blokes in dresses" should take a look at the pictures in this thread. Point made without discussion!

My local bar / pub couldn't field even 2-3 decent looking women on a saturday night, never mind every night of the week! Most of the lookers wouldn't even piss in your mouth if your gums were on fire, even if you could get them to actually acknowledge your presence in the first place. Yet you walk into the Guess Bar & you are captain popular, even if you look like Boris Karloff's stand in. ( in my case ) But of course you are paying them for there attention, but you will also be paying for the beauties attention in your local, drinks, meals, taxi service, night club entry, etc, etc, the tabs on you, otherwise she won't be hanging around. For all your polite efforts & expense you will receive that great gift of sex at the end of the evening....... BOLLOX..... it will be the usual patronozing peck on the cheek & that great one liner "Thanks for a lovely evening" & she's history...... cheers easy soak.

Most LB's have forgotten more about femaninety than most western women knew in the first place. Keep up the excellent work Guess Bar, a sanctuary to those who like femaninety, but appreciate a dam good back scuttling..........    

May the LB Force be with you all......

Robin

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 13 2007,08:53)  How depressing. I'd rather move to France than live near that lot.
                      That would be suicidle not depressing

As for the pics, more sneaky panty shots , they are driving me
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Damn that Ohm might be getting a few of my baht in less than 3 weeks

Comment

WOW!! Nan look's delicious!
                          Great pic's mardhi!
                          If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(ozzie @ Mar. 13 2007,13:28) Damn that Ohm might be getting a few of my baht in less than 3 weeks    
                            Might
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Mar. 13 2007,23:54)
                              (ozzie @ Mar. 13 2007,13:28) Damn that Ohm might be getting a few of my baht in less than 3 weeks * *
                              Might *
                              OK definitely will. She is damn cute.

Comment

Working...
                              X