X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first Vist to the Guess Bar

Just returned from a trip to Pattaya and Bangkok.  I had the pleasure of meeting Pear at Guess Bar.  This girl is incredibley sexy and feminine.  I could not beleive how soft her skin was to the touch.  Her body is to die for.  How could one person be so sexy!  We sat together on one of the couches and her sexy body was all over me within seconds.  I almost exploded right there on the couch playing with her magnificent breast and womanly ass.  I'm surprised we have not heard more about this sexy creature.  She is number one in my book.  Fern, Beer, and Joy were also looking fine in their slutty outfits.  I can't wait to return so I can see the lovely Pear in all her glory.  If you have not had the pleasure of Pear you are missing out all on one of the best fruits of the land.  Mardhi please tell Pear the dark one from the Majestic Grande says hi.  By the way, the Guest Bar is a very classy establishment and I felt very comfortable in the surroundings.  Campared to the bars at Nana, Guess Bar is like riding in a Lexus and the Nana bars are like riding in a wrecked Yugo

This is a pic pf Pear from the Jellybean party. To say she is probably the untouchable favourite of both mine and monkeyman is a fair reflection of the truth. Petitie, stunning, fun and very polite - yep she has it all.

Feminity personified and when she changes into her tight black pants and black hi heel pumps, she just oozes sex appeal IMHO.

Cheers
    Mardhi
    Attached Files

Comment

I agree and actually I think she looks better 'in the flesh' so to speak than in the photos.

Terrific body and great attitude...

Comment

(Thaime @ May 01 2007,05:41) Guess Bar is like riding in a Lexus and the Nana bars are like riding in a wrecked Yugo
        Brilliant quote!

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

I would agree with the comments abou the Guess Bar and Pear. I was there this past weekend and met several girls but spent time with Eats and Pear. Pear is extremely sensual, sexy and has a great set of tits. I ultimately took Eats home but will need to go back to see Pear again. It was a really tough choice. Eats was well worth it and she certainly lived up to her reputation for having a big cock and knowing how to use it. Had a great time at Guess Bar for my first time and will certainly go back.

Comment

I'm really digging up old posts now.

Was just looking at old threads about Guess Bar trying to figure out which ladyboy i went with for my first time way back.
            April 22, 2007 I went to Guess Bar and had my first ladyboy in Thailand, I just can remember her precisely.
            Hopefully one of these thread will jog my memory.

Pretty sure it wasn't Pear, or was it.

Looks like Thaime's first time at Guess bar was about the same time as mine.
            Also good to see Thaime still active on the forum 8 years later.

Well back to my research.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Crag,
              Here are the girls that were at Guess during the time we were there in 2007. I would bet one of the girls in the photo is the girl you went with that first time in Guess. The two girls in the front row were both gone before we were there.........Cheers

From the left: Fern, Beer, Jenny, Eats, Fah, Joy, Jay, Pear, Nan, Nat, Jane
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
                Was just looking at old threads about Guess Bar trying to figure out which ladyboy i went with for my first time way back.
                April 22, 2007 I went to Guess Bar and had my first ladyboy in Thailand, I just can remember her precisely.
                It was 2007 that I first visited Guess bar as well. I remember enjoying the more laid back atmosphere and my time spent with the lovely Nat.
                I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Originally posted by Thaime View Post
                  Crag,
                  Here are the girls that were at Guess during the time we were there in 2007. I would bet one of the girls in the photo is the girl you went with that first time in Guess. The two girls in the front row were both gone before we were there.........Cheers

From the left: Fern, Beer, Jenny, Eats, Fah, Joy, Jay, Pear, Nan, Nat, Jane
                  Joy maybe?

Still really can't remember the ladyboy or the sex for some reason.
                  That sofa is for sure the same, and I have glimpses of the short time room but he LB is a mystery.
                  I know I had a fine time and I wasn't super drunk or anything.

I was with a bunch of guys but they probably wouldn't know either.
                  I'll probably have to give up because i'll never figure it out.
                  All the ladyboys say they remember me anyway, so they won't be much help.
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                  X