Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 girls at The Guess Bar?

Greetings All,

After recovering from a great session with Joy (yesterday) I hope to head to Guess Bar in the next two nights. Joy and I had our fun in the ST room upstairs from the bar. For my next visit, I am interested in a 2 girl session with me being spit roasted. Also, I prefer the girls to be shaven as I'm just not into hairy balls.

Does anyone know if they allow 2 girls in the room at one time?

Does anyone know which girls are nicely cropped in the pubic area?

Does anyone know a nice combination of girls to order?

Many thanks for the great forum.

No idea about most of the points, but I do believe the most barfined at one time and taken upstairs was 9 TOGETHER.

I guess he must have been trying to make some kind of soccer team upstairs.......

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

9 ???

Holy crap Batman!!!

Bet he had fun though.

Comment

I took Joy, Eats and Jenny upstairs a few weeks ago and the lady on reception did not even 'bat an eyelid' as i paid her the 300 baht. Trust me, they have seen it all before.

Comment

together??? or step by step???

Yip.... Joy and Eat is a good combination....

like to try Nui and Eats or Nui and Nan ...

Only curious.....ups...with all combinations it will be great night...

Dieter
          Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(arlevi @ Nov. 14 2007,15:21) Greetings All,

After recovering from a great session with Joy (yesterday) I hope to head to Guess Bar in the next two nights. Joy and I had our fun in the ST room upstairs from the bar. For my next visit, I am interested in a 2 girl session with me being spit roasted. Also, I prefer the girls to be shaven as I'm just not into hairy balls.

Does anyone know which girls are nicely cropped in the pubic area?

Does anyone know a nice combination of girls to order?
            Joy and Ohm work well together

And I claim the credit for teaching Joy how important it is to be clean shaven  

Comment

(Dieter @ Nov. 15 2007,04:07) together??? or step by step???

Dieter
              Visited Guess a few times during my last trip. S-time. with Joy a couple of times. Great girl.Was looking to bf. jenny, but she was not present during my previous visits, and this time was pre-occupied. Stalled for time and met Eats at the bar. Was getting late and I decided as it was my last night in BKk I would go for a double, and agreed to Bf joy and Eats. This caused a comotion on a quiet Thursday night, and i was bombarded with the whole bar "take me too...". Was very temping to take the whole bar and go for the record, but previous experience with multiple bf's told me to behave. Anyway, whilst Eats and Joy were getting changed, jenny came from behind and said Hello. I thought it rude not to invite her, not that she would refuse (being a professional), and the three of us went up the stairs......

Comment

I also speak from experience of multiple girls at the same time fromt eh Guess Bar - they are all too happy to fulfill any fantasy you may have ;-)

Comment

The tall babe is just awesome

I would give anything to tell the tall babe who is plugging in to her. She is just awesome.

Originally posted by ;124268
                  Joy and Ohm work well together

And I claim the credit for teaching Joy how important it is to be clean shaven *

Comment

whoa pics, thanks for sharing
                    For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
                    For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

Good sharp camera. Always hard to take flash of dark-skinned subjects. Need to brighten the photo by bracketing them or increasing the ISO. You used a DSLR, right? As for answers to your questions just buy the Mamasan a drink and ask. She knows everything. As for shaved just ask the person, "Can I feel?" Amazing the things they let you do in Ladyboy bars. Maybe this next trip I will avoid the pretty ones and try some average or awful ones. Might be surprised. I see a lot of below averages coming in and out of my hotel in all hours of the night and ask, "Is there something I don't know?" Everybody keep posting your photos. Don't worry that they might not be appreciated. We will appreciate ALL kinds of LB's of ALL varieties.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                        Good sharp camera. Always hard to take flash of dark-skinned subjects. Need to brighten the photo by bracketing them or increasing the ISO. You used a DSLR, right? As for answers to your questions just buy the Mamasan a drink and ask. She knows everything. As for shaved just ask the person, "Can I feel?" Amazing the things they let you do in Ladyboy bars. Maybe this next trip I will avoid the pretty ones and try some average or awful ones. Might be surprised. I see a lot of below averages coming in and out of my hotel in all hours of the night and ask, "Is there something I don't know?" Everybody keep posting your photos. Don't worry that they might not be appreciated. We will appreciate ALL kinds of LB's of ALL varieties.
                        Those were taken in 2007 and when i look at the image properties they were taken with a Konica Minolta DiMAGE X1
                        Konica Minolta has today announced the ultra-slim DiMAGE X1, an eight megapixel three times optical zoom ultra-compact digital camera with Anti-Shake and a large 2.5-inch LCD monitor. From a design point of view the X1 is much more rounded in appearance compared to its siblings, indeed it looks more like a rounded-off Sony DSC-T3. At the time of publication the X1 appears to be the ultra-compact that pack the most: eight megapixels, Anti Shake as well as an internal zoom lens.

konicaminolta_dimagex1.gif

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by girish View Post
                          The tall babe is just awesome

I would give anything to tell the tall babe who is plugging in to her. She is just awesome.
                          Girish, it says her name in the post. She is Joy. The other girl is Ohm.

Joy, now post op:

Ohm:
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• girish
                            girish commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Very kind of your Crag, thanks for the links too. Both of them are out of the world.
                            I will try to get their contact once i reach BKK.
                            Once again a BIG THANK YOU CRAG for being so kind and helpful.

Working...
                        X