X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chili Bar Bangkok

So after having trouble finding Chili Bar in Nana Plaza in the evening and too proud to ask, I went during the day to scout the location and get a picture.
    When you go into Nana take the first stairway on your left up to the second floor and go straight ahead past Rainbow 3 bar.
    The bar is a nice size but not huge and fairly new decor. I believe it has recently switched to ladyboys.

Initially all the ladyboys come over and vie for your attention and you are supposed to pick one you want to sit with you. After the initial stare down they finally gave up on us choosing immediately even though I think I knew who I liked. There was maybe about 15 dancers, many quite buxom and some bar staff who were too aggressive. We were almost the only customers there so all the attention was on us. So we weren't impressed with the over all lady drink bonanza at Chili bar, worse than anywhere i have seen.

Finally I chose my beauty who was number 28 named Lyra. Overall a decent bar and my date turned out to be very good and I went back and got her close to closing the next night and she still persists in my room days later.

Attached Files
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Working...
X