X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
    I managed to find the lovely Lyra who is still staying with me.
    I have always admired this sexy babe

Originally posted by asiants.com View Post
    Well fortunately the ladyboys are very attractive at Chili Bar that you can put up with the other annoyances.

Here is another hot ladyboy from Chili Bar named Pinky. She is well hung and likes to fuck.

Pinky looks horny and almost ready to tear your ass apart.

Comment

Have to pay two bar fines with her.....one for her and one for her tool.

Comment

The staff is terrible there at Chili Bar, people just come out of the wood work to ask for a drink or tip.
        Not sure how many Mommessin there is here but seems to many.
        One they called the boss was just a massive person in a moo moo that reminded me of Jabba the Hut.
        (Perhaps a continuation of your Star Wars Saga?)
        image_80295.jpg
        Hey CRAG, that's a hilarious Jabba poster you posted. Keep the Star Wars Saga going!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The-Sith View Post

Hey CRAG, that's a hilarious Jabba poster you posted. Keep the Star Wars Saga going!!!
          I thought of Jabba as soon as I saw that creature.
          Pizza the Hutt also came to mind...
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by crag View Post

i thought of jabba as soon as i saw that creature.
            Pizza the hutt also came to mind...
            space balls!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The-Sith View Post
              .... I found the cutest LB to be Panda.... she has big bolt ons (still a bit hard), very cute face - better in real life than her pictures, and was wearing a wig because she had just had to shave it off for some Buddhist ritual. Very tiny dick. English was poor. Was a lot of fun. I can post her picture requested.
              You should post some pictures of Panda, not sure which one she is. I suspect the ritual that made her bald was prison, everyone that goes in is shaven bald. I don't think ladyboys usually server as monks.

Originally posted by The-Sith;
              Yes, actually on my last night of my LB bonanza week I hit Chilli and ran into Jabba the Hutt....smushed face, fattie with a ripped dirty T shirt.....
              Surprisingly bad news, that huge Mamasan passed away from a heart attack in the elevator of her condo just recently.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

You should post some pictures of Panda, not sure which one she is. I suspect the ritual that made her bald was prison, everyone that goes in is shaven bald.

Here is Panda. She definitely has the capacity to be bad and probably mean too. I had to keep her in check a few times when she showed some attitude.... 1485257035968.jpg1485257020382.jpg

but she's pretty hot and was definitely the hottest girl the night I was there. I think she looks even better in real life.

Comment

1485257698705.jpg

here is another picture. Her number is covered up but you can find her at Chilli Bar.

A LB in prison is hardcore!

Comment

A few shots of Chili Bar lbs touting the bar trying to lure customers in, from last Dec.

DSC01401.JPG

DSC01390.JPG
                    DSC01399.JPG

DSC01400.JPG

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• girish
                      girish commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Amazing beauties

Here is a couple small ones from Chili Bar.

Attached Files
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I went looking for Chili bar on my first night in Nana Plaza on my first night in Bangkok and could not find it so ended up going to Temptations. After confirming the location in daytime, I got some pictures and planned my return. The next night after my friend arrived from Canada we went to Chili Bar.
                      The bar is up the first set of stairs on your left as you enter Nana Plaza and go straight ahead, it is ine corner past Rainbow 3 Bar.

It has traditionally been a lady bar but has recently changed to be ladyboys only.
                      It is a medium sized place with maybe 20 ladyboys on staff.
                      Found it to be very very high pressure with the servers bothering us to a ridiculous point.

I managed to find the lovely Lyra who is still staying with me.
                      I am coming to Thailand just for her, i want myself in her.

Comment

Originally posted by girish View Post

I am coming to Thailand just for her, i want myself in her.
                        Layla hasn't worked at Chili Bar since October, so you won't be able to find her.
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Layla hasn't worked at Chili Bar since October, so you won't be able to find her.
                          Thanks a lot bro.

Comment

I want Pinky to be my first. Is she still working at Chili bar?

Comment

Working...
                            X