X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tropicalz View Post
    I want Pinky to be my first. Is she still working at Chili bar?
    She is not currently at Chili bar but things change.
    It is still possible to get ahold of her.
    Not so sure she is the best for a first timer, she is fairly aggressive.

The best thing about Thailand is if you cannot find one ladyboy, there is plenty of similar ones to choose from.
    In Nana plaza the bars will each have anywhere from 20 to 80 ladyboys on staff on any given night.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thanks Crag, I have to mention that I am not inexperienced with ladyboys. I just have not been to Thailand yet. I can handle aggressive ladyboys. I am sure you are correct that I may come across many other pretty and sexy ladyboys in Nana plaza that might obsses over (I have been watching youtube and videos posted on this forum on nana plaza it looks like a paradise I'd like to die and wake up find myself in )
      regardless if you find out where Pinky is I appreciate you letting me know. She is just very pretty I'd like to hang out with her also if she agrees, dining sight seeing etc.

Comment

Just saying I have met her and don't really think she is much of a dinner and sightseeing type, very much business.
        No doubt she could seriously turn a guy out with that big hard unit but probably just best for a shag.

A new guy to LOS should get the full ladyboy GFE treatment, which it sounds like you are looking for.
        It is far less likely to find this in Nana Plaza than in Pattaya, however for a straight up shag Nana can't be beat.
        I would still recommend going to Nana and browsing the goods before choosing any that you just see in pictures.

The first time visit to Nana is mind boggling and being able to hold out and visit many bars is hard to do.
        It's hard to fend off the first ladyboys that "attack" you. I ended up with Lyla because I was able to with stand the initial onslaught at Chili Bar.
        She was not aggressive and hanging in the back.
        Overall as said before, Chili bar seems overly aggressive.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Understood. Thanks Crag. You are a wise man and I hope you don't mind me always asking this type of newbie questions you have been asked many times before. I already feel the whole anticipation thing mind boggling. I am seriously considering leaving this November if I can take care of a few personal things by then.

Comment

Low season update for Chili Bar - I was there on Saturday, June 1. There were about 25 lbs on staff, and I would say at the time had the best lineup of preop lbs of the Nana Plaza lb bars on this particular visit. I was surprised as they had a good number of petite and medium lbs, and just a few tall ones. As all the lbs bars are having a hard time during low season, plus the combination of low season, I would guess that there were fewer lbs on staff than usual.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Low season is good. Lower BFs. Low demand and high supply translates into good bargains.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                Low season is good. Lower BFs. Low demand and high supply translates into good bargains.
                You've got the lower bar fines incorrect George - that part doesn't change except for holidays when it goes up. The price for the lb can drop depending on how much she needs the Baht (ie rent is due, she is low on her savings, bills are coming due, etc.)

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Here's a bar I've been curious to check out. I follow their twitter page, and damn they have some mighty fine talent in there. I took a browse back to read some older post and look at some photos. Seems to me they've had a talent shift since 2017. The current groups looks better, IMO, than the older photos I saw. I think finding a nice lb should be easy in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rattmaster View Post
                    Here's a bar I've been curious to check out. I follow their twitter page, and damn they have some mighty fine talent in there. I took a browse back to read some older post and look at some photos. Seems to me they've had a talent shift since 2017. The current groups looks better, IMO, than the older photos I saw. I think finding a nice lb should be easy in there.
                    You can find some nice ladyboys there but they can tend to be high pressure there.
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by CragR View Post

You can find some nice ladyboys there but they can tend to be high pressure there.
                      Hmmm, how bad is the pressure? I've been to Casanova twice (they are pretty aggressive and raunchy in there, which I don't mind, tbh) Obsessions once, Temptations once, Mercury once, Straps once. Is the pressure comparable? I personally never felt the pressure to be THAT bad in any of these places. Just standard procedure stuff, doesn't really bother me. Maybe I just happen to have enough experience in these places and know how to deal with stuff. If I ever decide to pop into Chili bar I'll try to pay attention and see what the staff is like in comparison to my times in other bars. Thanks.

Comment

The second time we went there my buddy walked out and went to Casanova because he was upset about the pressuring for drinks.
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

The second time we went there my buddy walked out and went to Casanova because he was upset about the pressuring for drinks.
                          Pressuring for drinks is always annoying, happens everywhere. But I still just stick to my ONE beer, and a lady drink. I can usually milk that for about 30-40 minutes. If I really like my companion a lot, I might buy a 2nd drink for her. In that time I usually decided if I'm gonna barfine or not. If the Mamasan says "one drink of boss" or something, I just tell her I only buy for MY lady. I never waste money on those "one for me" drinks. I just turn into a wall and focus my the lb with me. That method has worked out for me so far, I've never got into any weird issues in my experience. Not yet anyway.

Comment

Well i only took one ladyboy from Chili bar but then kept seeing her for over 2 years....
                            I was very picky when we went there and rejected most that approached me. Layla was hiding back in the corner and I picked her.
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Well i only took one ladyboy from Chili bar but then kept seeing her for over 2 years....
                              I was very picky when we went there and rejected most that approached me. Layla was hiding back in the corner and I picked her.
                              Wow, so you were very dedicated to her.

I don't think I've ever met the same ladyboy twice in the 9 years I've been into them. Other than one, which was the 2nd lb I ever met, I spent 3 months going from Bangkok to Pattaya to hang out with her. We'd go to walking street, have dinner, and spend a lot of time in bed. The whole dating thing. But I had to abandon that fling, since it was getting hard for me to hide to friends why I kept going to Pattaya all the time. I just said I was seeing a girl, but then they wanted to see photos, ect. Which I had, but refused to show. I couldn't confess my interesting in ladyboys. I just had to stop seeing her. Since then I decided that my future ladyboy experiences would only be ST or LT, but never dating or multiple meet ups.

Comment

Smart move to remain anonymous. See what happened to Prince Andrew. Should have worn a Joker mask when he peeked out the door. Stupid pervert. Would love to be a fly on the Queen's nose to see what she's going to do to put out this embarrassing wildfire. Mo beddah retire and give the throne to Prince William and Kate. As for Prince Andy. Move him to the basement of the Tower of London. Permanently.
                                Last edited by George Pill; 10-06-2019, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X