Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had exactly opposite experiences. Everything is explained in my TR thread. I concluded that many bar managers train ladyboys to squeeze money out of customers. Maybe they believe I gonna be a good mug but it doesn't really work. I don't make a difference between freelancers and ladyboys working in a bar. I think the worse ones are ladyboys that have been trained in a bar and then make money freelancing. But instead of complaining, I went the opposite direction and this helped me discovering new horizons : Cambaodia, Vietnam, Issan, the South of Thailand.

You can be deceived in any place of Thailand but mainly in places with a big touristic attraction. You can find ladyboys everywhere but you never know if the freelancer you meet one evening had not worked in a bar like C&D or Check in bar a few years earlier. I sometimes thought I paid too much and sometimes that I should have given more money. Whatever, I think the most important is to orientate reviews to my positive experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post
      I had exactly opposite experiences. Everything is explained in my TR thread. I concluded that many bar managers train ladyboys to squeeze money out of customers. Maybe they believe I gonna be a good mug but it doesn't really work. I don't make a difference between freelancers and ladyboys working in a bar. I think the worse ones are ladyboys that have been trained in a bar and then make money freelancing. But instead of complaining, I went the opposite direction and this helped me discovering new horizons : Cambaodia, Vietnam, Issan, the South of Thailand.

You can be deceived in any place of Thailand but mainly in places with a big touristic attraction. You can find ladyboys everywhere but you never know if the freelancer you meet one evening had not worked in a bar like C&D or Check in bar a few years earlier. I sometimes thought I paid too much and sometimes that I should have given more money. Whatever, I think the most important is to orientate reviews to my positive experiences.
      Well, I have had great experiences with all methods. Bar girls, freelancers, and dating sites. It's just that my one bad experience came from a freelancer online. I know bar girls are training to squeeze money, I've been going to bar for a long time so I understand the system. My way of getting around it, is just to stay for a short time. about 30-40 minutes, take my time with my drink, buy a couple lady drinks and then leave, either with the girl or without. The less time I spend in the bar, the less I have to pay.

Comment

HELP! I'm going to Bangkok and Pattaya in two weeks. Can anyone recommend any tiny/petite ladyboys and/or skinny old ladyboys? I am attracted to 40 years or older, and I am attracted to small skinny young ladyboys.
        Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by lessons1990 View Post
          HELP! I'm going to Bangkok and Pattaya in two weeks. Can anyone recommend any tiny/petite ladyboys and/or skinny old ladyboys? I am attracted to 40 years or older, and I am attracted to small skinny young ladyboys.
          Thank you!
          Nan is very skinny and was working at Chili bar in Nana.

She might be over at Mercury tho but just ask the boss and tell them what you like.
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thank you Crag!

Comment

Wasn't she just arrested last year for stabbing her ladyboy roommate to death. Ice head. Do yourself a favor and don't ask for referrals. Just walk around to Nana Entertainment Plaza in Bangkok on Soi 4. Can't ever miss it. Lots of ladyboy bars there as I've seen for the last days. Chili's there on the 2nd floor along with 4 other katoey bars. I went into DC10 and what gorgeous Kats. I thought it was a mix of boys and girls. No, it's ladyboys and some are post ops. Totally had me fooled until I noticed their feet are too big. Barfine here is B900 as is Obsessions. The Japanese are willing to pay these prices. The white fatties just just drink and lecher at the beauties. Chili's and Mercury bars are B700. Shasha just returned to mercy 3 days ago from DC10. told me they are all Katoeys in DC10. Go see how gorgeous they are. Also scope the girlie strip bars. At the bottom floor is Twister Bar. Got about 15 girls dancing in bikinis, but what is surprising is 3 of them where totally nude! Back at Soi Cowboy they got fat ugly broads who sneer at you and turn around when you look. T we mister nudes are gorgeous dream girls with teen bodies. Sit at the soapy hot tub counter. Your dreams will come true. Two delicious b as best were only 5 feet from my eyes and loved you to look. Just like the white tourist couple having fun staring at their lovely brown bods. What a great place LOS is. Why go only for ladyboys. Go both ways or go away. Really you want skinnies? There were 2 tall gorgeous models T DC10 who kept telling me they were real girls and pulled aside their crotch h bands. I wanted to see closer but they said they wanted B100 for photos. I took 6 shots and gave them B100. They got mad and said B200. I told them go fuck themselves. Lots of angry yelling but I laughed. Did not barfine them. B900 us way too much. Just buy a drink and watch the dancers. What was interesting this white guy was fingering a cute kat's bare crotch and she was spreading her legs like a frog. Both of them were enjoying it. You can do this, too. Just buy them a drink and ask to touch them. Nobody's ashamed and nobody,'s looking. Wow.

Comment

Did also visit Chaos 6 further down Soi 4 but nothing interesting. Only 4 kats. You might take a walk down oast the Asoke intersection to soi Cowboy and Why Not Bar (google map these names). Just walk around and look for your kind of ladyboy. Oh yeah. Be aware they're all clever con artists. Act like you're a tough customer and don't tolerate scams or foolishness. Right now I'm having fun banging some average but young 20 something kats who hang out in front of the Novotel Hotel on Soi 4. They just stand outside the hotel waiting for you. Only B1000. Guess you might say there in training. I like them as they let me shoot their pics. Average kids. Not pretty. Try cross the Sukhumvit street and walk around Sois 5 and 7. Remember even numbered sois are south of Sukhumvit. Odd numbereds are north. So walk around and explore. There's a famous bar called Thermae right next to Sofitel hotel. Go downstairs and see the large basement full of freelance girls. Few are pretty and most are ugliest. Makes me laugh they want B3k up. Can't even speak English correctly. Don't understand what you're saying
                lots of white lonely men who can't seem to be interested in the pretty ones. No kzts here. Might be some outside on the sidewalk after midnight. Gotta learn to sleep all day and walk all night. There's a katoey bar in soi Cowboy called Cockatoo. Expensive and snooty putas. So explore and find what your looking for. Bangkok is more expensive than Pattaya. I spend most of my vacation time in there. Right now tourism numbers and hotel occupancy is bad with a 40% drop. Last year was bad and even worse this year. But who cares. Means less competition.
                Last edited by George Pill; 01-07-2020, 08:21 AM.

Comment

I never heard of Nan going to jail...
                  However if they are very skinny they are probably on ice.
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Then who's the one who killed her roommate with a knife?

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                      Then who's the one who killed her roommate with a knife?

That was Jenny at Cocktails & Dreams in Phuket.
                      We talked about her with Flamingofarmer in this thread.
                      She was loaded with yaba.

Comment

Here is a recently uploaded video about the Chili Bar. The poster is a Japanese ladyboy fan who collects videos, photos and information about p4p Thai ladyboys. This is a compilation video so some of the footage is poor quality and they are all done with a mobile. As this is a compilation there is no way to know when these videos were recorded.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I watched that the other day, the uploader is putting up quality work. A true ladyboy lover. He also has his own ladyboy database website. He has pretty good information on the models, like which bars they used to work at and stuff.

Comment

Rumor has it (from other ladyboy forums) that Chili bar might be closing down for good.
                            Hope it's not true, but apparent this lockdown is really hurting the bar scene to the point that some bars may not even be able to reopen.

Comment

The only thing that would force them to close would be having to continue with the rent and other bills.
                              They don't need to buy any liquor or other supplies. They may have to pay management salaries but I think the real bosses are in charge of many bars.
                              I assume they would lay off the mama sans since most of them make a large portion of their money from tips and direct customer interactions.

The right thing to do would be for Nana Plaza not to charge rent to the bars in there for a couple months.
                              Considering Nana has not been full for years, they probably need to do something to support the bars that are there.
                              Things were already going downhill when they took over Big Dogs and forbid outside food, it just isn't the same place anymore.

Other interested parties also do not want to see many bars close.
                              Unfortunately even when restrictions are lifted, many people will not be able to even leave their own country.
                              Plus nobody is going to go to Thailand if they have to self quarantine for 14 days, who would even obey that?
                              This would just allow "concerned" officials to unfairly ask for everyone's papers to issue "fines".

Soon we will discover the death rate of Covid-19 is not anywhere near what "experts" think it is.
                              Facts are slowly pointing in this direction.
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

From what I read, they are financially in a mess, too many expenses and not enough money. Sad.
                                I just posted the other day that Kings Corner 2 is possibly changing, and now Chili bar. What is going on?

It will be interesting to see what happens when things open up again. Even if businesses open, I doesn't mean people will be going out. I personally will still be very cautious, maybe until the end of the year going into next year. But man, things will be brutal for the bar scene. We'll see.

The death rate from Covid-19 definitely is not as high as it seems. It's mainly just that it's so contagious, and many people have it. So the death numbers are inflated. But compared to other diseases. It's not actually THAT bad. I mean it's not a good thing, but there are more deadly things out there. Regardless, it's not something you want to mess with.

Comment

Working...
                                X