Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropicalz
    replied
    Understood. Thanks Crag. You are a wise man and I hope you don't mind me always asking this type of newbie questions you have been asked many times before. I already feel the whole anticipation thing mind boggling. I am seriously considering leaving this November if I can take care of a few personal things by then.

Leave a comment:

• Rockheart
    replied
    Just saying I have met her and don't really think she is much of a dinner and sightseeing type, very much business.
    No doubt she could seriously turn a guy out with that big hard unit but probably just best for a shag.

A new guy to LOS should get the full ladyboy GFE treatment, which it sounds like you are looking for.
    It is far less likely to find this in Nana Plaza than in Pattaya, however for a straight up shag Nana can't be beat.
    I would still recommend going to Nana and browsing the goods before choosing any that you just see in pictures.

The first time visit to Nana is mind boggling and being able to hold out and visit many bars is hard to do.
    It's hard to fend off the first ladyboys that "attack" you. I ended up with Lyla because I was able to with stand the initial onslaught at Chili Bar.
    She was not aggressive and hanging in the back.
    Overall as said before, Chili bar seems overly aggressive.

Leave a comment:

• Tropicalz
    replied
    Thanks Crag, I have to mention that I am not inexperienced with ladyboys. I just have not been to Thailand yet. I can handle aggressive ladyboys. I am sure you are correct that I may come across many other pretty and sexy ladyboys in Nana plaza that might obsses over (I have been watching youtube and videos posted on this forum on nana plaza it looks like a paradise I'd like to die and wake up find myself in )
    regardless if you find out where Pinky is I appreciate you letting me know. She is just very pretty I'd like to hang out with her also if she agrees, dining sight seeing etc.

Leave a comment:

• Rockheart
    replied
    Originally posted by Tropicalz View Post
    I want Pinky to be my first. Is she still working at Chili bar?
    She is not currently at Chili bar but things change.
    It is still possible to get ahold of her.
    Not so sure she is the best for a first timer, she is fairly aggressive.

The best thing about Thailand is if you cannot find one ladyboy, there is plenty of similar ones to choose from.
    In Nana plaza the bars will each have anywhere from 20 to 80 ladyboys on staff on any given night.

Leave a comment:

• Tropicalz
    replied
    I want Pinky to be my first. Is she still working at Chili bar?

Leave a comment:

• asiants.com
    replied
    Here is Sai who can be found working at Chili Bar.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• girish
    replied
    Originally posted by CRAG View Post

Layla hasn't worked at Chili Bar since October, so you won't be able to find her.
    Thanks a lot bro.

Leave a comment:

• Rockheart
    replied
    Originally posted by girish View Post

I am coming to Thailand just for her, i want myself in her.
    Layla hasn't worked at Chili Bar since October, so you won't be able to find her.

Leave a comment:

• girish
    commented on 's reply
    Amazing beauties

• girish
    replied
    I went looking for Chili bar on my first night in Nana Plaza on my first night in Bangkok and could not find it so ended up going to Temptations. After confirming the location in daytime, I got some pictures and planned my return. The next night after my friend arrived from Canada we went to Chili Bar.
    The bar is up the first set of stairs on your left as you enter Nana Plaza and go straight ahead, it is ine corner past Rainbow 3 Bar.

It has traditionally been a lady bar but has recently changed to be ladyboys only.
    It is a medium sized place with maybe 20 ladyboys on staff.
    Found it to be very very high pressure with the servers bothering us to a ridiculous point.

I managed to find the lovely Lyra who is still staying with me.
    I am coming to Thailand just for her, i want myself in her.

Leave a comment:

• Rockheart
    replied
    Here is a couple small ones from Chili Bar.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• rxpharm
    replied
    A few shots of Chili Bar lbs touting the bar trying to lure customers in, from last Dec.

DSC01401.JPG

DSC01390.JPG
    DSC01399.JPG

DSC01400.JPG

Leave a comment:

• The-Sith
    replied
    1485257698705.jpg

here is another picture. Her number is covered up but you can find her at Chilli Bar.

A LB in prison is hardcore!

Leave a comment:

• The-Sith
    replied

You should post some pictures of Panda, not sure which one she is. I suspect the ritual that made her bald was prison, everyone that goes in is shaven bald.

Here is Panda. She definitely has the capacity to be bad and probably mean too. I had to keep her in check a few times when she showed some attitude.... 1485257035968.jpg1485257020382.jpg

but she's pretty hot and was definitely the hottest girl the night I was there. I think she looks even better in real life.

Leave a comment:

• Rockheart
    replied
    Originally posted by The-Sith View Post
    .... I found the cutest LB to be Panda.... she has big bolt ons (still a bit hard), very cute face - better in real life than her pictures, and was wearing a wig because she had just had to shave it off for some Buddhist ritual. Very tiny dick. English was poor. Was a lot of fun. I can post her picture requested.
    You should post some pictures of Panda, not sure which one she is. I suspect the ritual that made her bald was prison, everyone that goes in is shaven bald. I don't think ladyboys usually server as monks.

Originally posted by The-Sith;
    Yes, actually on my last night of my LB bonanza week I hit Chilli and ran into Jabba the Hutt....smushed face, fattie with a ripped dirty T shirt.....
    Surprisingly bad news, that huge Mamasan passed away from a heart attack in the elevator of her condo just recently.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X