No announcement yet.

Why Not Bar - Sukhumvit Soi 20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natty is what I call a "pretty" LB, at least from the photos. Looks more like a genetic girl than most I have seen. Is her personality as nice as she looks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Easyguy View Post
      Natty is what I call a "pretty" LB, at least from the photos. Looks more like a genetic girl than most I have seen. Is her personality as nice as she looks?
      Natty is really lovely and she looks as good life as in the photos. I love ladyboys, specially the pretty ones, the girlier the better. I think my ideal is a gorgeous real girl with a cock

Also I love when a girl is good at conversation, and making out. I value that as much as good sex. Last July I had the opportunity to be with Natty twice and was not disappointed, loved every minute with her.
      Sometimes, she feels guys prefer the bigger cocked girls and don't take Natty, I thinks she is lovely, hot, and real good in bed and any guy should be quite happy choosing her

Comment

• 01.jpg02.jpg

Forgot the pics
        <3

Comment

• Excellent photos. Does Why Not Bar have short time rooms upstairs? How much and how many hours?

Comment

• Thank you GP!
            There is rooms upstairs but I don't remember what the charge was. Our friend Poesface can answer that

Comment

• Yeah there was 2 rooms on the third floor up quite a few stairs.
              I can't quite remember but I thought it was $500 for the room.
              Things are a little hazy but I vaguely remember that.
              Great fun there..

Comment

• This thread has gone quiet lately. I hope the bar is still up and running. I will be in Bangkok next month so any update would be appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikael View Post
                  This thread has gone quiet lately. I hope the bar is still up and running. I will be in Bangkok next month so any update would be appreciated.
                  It's still open and rocking.
                  I figured Poesface has been too busy there to keep up the thread.
                  They are in the volleyball tournament in November and there is a party there on November 10, 2018.

Ladyboys Thai
                  Shemale Canada
                  Tgirl Forums

Comment

• Originally posted by CRAG View Post

It's still open and rocking.
                    I figured Poesface has been too busy there to keep up the thread.
                    They are in the volleyball tournament in November and there is a party there on November 10, 2018.
                    Thanks CRAG, that is good to know.

Comment

Working...
                    X