Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Wednesday night there will be a sponsered dancing competition ( thanks to Steve and Ally ) all the girls are looking forward to it.

We are however short of judges and would like to take this oppertunity to ask BMs that are in Bangkok to come along and assist us.

If you think that Saturday nights froclic's were good , Wednesday night could also go that way lol. S__15155264.jpg
    Why not come down and support the evening and while your at it maybe pick up a ticket to the LBWVB charity event

Comment

Things are looking bright for Why Not and the staff, an excellent choice for an LB lounge bar in Bangkok - if you're in the city, give it a visit!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Oh well it started again, many of the girls could not keep up with the pace of Ally and in the end Ally fell by the wayside, a very good night was had by all.
        S__663561.jpgS__663563.jpgS__663562.jpgS__663565.jpgS__663564.jpg

Comment

Don't forget the dance competition tonight , we have one Judge confirmed already, if any one else can help we would welcome you , thanks to Youngone for agreeing to be the first judge.

S__15155264.jpg

Comment

Thanks to all the judges , i will name them tommorrow with pic's and videos of the evening, and even one of me dancing lol not that you want to see that, but this is my thread so you have put up with it lol

Comment

Sorry it now 5.30am nearly , and i just got home and if i listen to the wife i have a few too many so will post everything tommorrow

Comment

Great photo ... love the one next to the toilet. What did she drink that night ?

Comment

Originally posted by BAM View Post
                  Great photo ... love the one next to the toilet. What did she drink that night ?
                  they were given a lot of tequilla and sambucca by Ally who is in the black asleep on the chair

Comment

Keep giving them the tequila ... the photos are classic !

Comment

Well with Songkran in full swing i have had little time to post, i am working on resizing the photo's of the pole dance competition adding the Why Not logo and rotating the pictures and all the other things i do before i post, but i have managed to upload a short video of ice dancing the rest will follow in due course.

Comment

Poesface's photos are super good. Love dirty filthy bare feet, drunk passed out girls, and shameless forking. My kind of place. Got this place confused with Soi 10 place which is lame when I visited last October. Gotta get to Soi 20. Surprised you got so many pictures as I would have had to pay each girl B100 or buy each a drink. Very good camera and sharp pictures. Perfect flashes. Makes me want to buy a ticket and come on over. What's a good 3-star hotel near by Son 20 and close to the Skytrain? Lotsa restaurants nearby? Must be having lots of fun with Songkran now. Will probably visit for next year's one. Gotta invest in a waterproof camera with flash.

Comment

well here we go , the awaited pictures and timeline of the Pole dancing Competition held at Why Not Bangkok on Wednesday 12th April.

Many thanks to Steve & Ally for sponsering the competition.

And a big thanks to the 4 International Judges

Streetwalker and Bell arrived in his personal chopper.

Youngone gave up a night in Nana ( i mean Nana plaza not Nana that works in the bar ).

Carlos who helps keep Jack Daniels flourishing.

Steve who bought all the bottles of Bombay and sent us running for more from Foodland.

The girls that took apart in the Competition were Apple, Ant, Ploy, Nana, Ice and eve

It started with 2 groups of three on the stage and the International panel of judges decide who will be knocked out.

The first round over and it was Apple and Ant who were knocked out and recieved a rather large drink for their efforts , it was straight into the next round,

this was more fiercly danced but in a nice way and sadly Ploy and Nana were knocked out ( I personally thought that Nana would win ).

4th prize went to Ploy

3rd prize went to Nana

then we were left with the 2 finalists Eve and Ice , and after a short break for refills the finals restarted but each girl had to dance to 2 songs

Funny that the 2 girls were from the service team and both had adopted pigtails ( did this have something to do with them getting to the final )

both girls danced there hearts out, they wanted to win.

but there can only be one winner and the judges were unanimous in there final dicision and Eve took the title ove Ice.

Ice Runner up

And the winner

EVE

Comment

The Judges sheets ( notice how the total reached Youngone had to get the phone out to check Streetwalkers results, i think that was due to bell giving him to many Tigers )
                            S__679959.jpgS__679958.jpg

Comment

And then the dancing started with Ally and Bell joining in on the fun , once again many thanks for everyone that came it was a great night at Why Not Bangkok.
                              bell and ally.JPGafter 2.JPGafter 3.JPGafter.JPGafter 5.JPGafter 4.JPGbell and ally 3.JPG
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hmm. The "awaited pictures" don't show up. they're just little boxes with question marks in them. Can you redo them. Gotta see. Good shooting to be had by all.

Comment

Working...
                                X