X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
    Super gorgeous aren't they? And so many of them. Count 'em. TWELVE! Big enough for two volleyball teams. Gotta save my money until winter. Hey, Poe. What kind of camera are you using? It's so good with flash and color saturation. External flash?
    we are using fuji X-A3 with internal flash , very good and easy to use.
    x-a3.jpg

Comment

many thanks to Rob for entertaining the girls for the last couple of night's and for supporting the bar for the LBWVB 2017, we look forward to seeing you back in November.

rob.jpg

And like a few other BM's Rob has agreed for his photo to be shown in the picture.

Comment

fuji X-A3 sells for US$600 which is less than my $700 Sony RX200 M3. Love that both have flip up screens for selfies and flip up internal flashes. Yours has a big barrel lens which makes it heavy to hold with one hand for selfies. 2.9 pounds vs my .64 pounds. Yours has 24 MP while mine 20 MP. Again excellent pictures.

How often do they have these pole dancing contests? What days of the week? They look like so much fun. All of you are the luckiest guys in the world. Too bad they don't have little curtained rooms for quick times like they do at Pattaya Obsessions. Would take the trouble to bring my heavy Canon 80D with external flash for such a splendid event.

Comment

Saturday night entertainment for your pleasure.
          pvc.jpg

Comment

A very special party night is planned for the 12th May , it's the Wifes birthday there will be dancing, drink and food so if your in town please come and join us , it will be a night to remember.
            nam party.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
              I have read reports on another forum that a new lb lounge bar has opened up on Sukhumvit Soi 20 - Why Not. Currently 8 lbs on staff, and they had their soft opening Nov. 4/16.

It's not too far away from the new location for Chaos 9.
              image_80588.jpg
              THe first babe and 2nd babe are turnon's. Wow. THanks for the pics

Comment

the 12th may is also Boom's birthday so expect a crazy night

Comment

Many thanks for Kiwiboy for spending his last night at Why Not Bangkok it was a great night shame you had to leave as the fun started and got a little messy and that was to ASJ being well hammered by Kiwiboys bell rings.
                  DSCF2635.JPGDSCF2636.JPGDSCF2637.JPGDSCF2629.JPGDSCF2630.JPGDSCF2638.JPG
                  and yes the bell has been repaired AGAIN .
                  DSCF2634.JPG

Comment

ASJ carried on after Kiwiboy left and had a BALL or 2 in his hands!!!! you should have seen the expression on his face he was really enjoying it.
                    t5.JPGt6.JPGt1.JPGt7.JPGt4.JPGt10.JPGt2.JPGt8.JPGt11.JPGt12.JPGt9.JPGt3.JPGt13.JPGt14.JPGt15.JPG

Comment

and of course it had to happen but i thought it would be one of the girls showing it off but alas i was wrong, ASJ just got so excited he could not wait lol.
                      m4.JPGm3.JPGm5.JPGm6.JPGm7.JPGm1.JPGm8.JPGm2.JPGm9.JPGm10.JPGm11.JPGm13.JPGm12.JPG

even the camera was getting to hot to handle lol
                      smoking hot.JPG

Comment

Wow things are getting nasty at Why Not Bar.
                        Gotta get back down and check it out again.
                        Also gots to get me one of those tshirts.
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
                          Wow things are getting nasty at Why Not Bar.
                          Gotta get back down and check it out again.
                          Also gots to get me one of those tshirts.

Crag you gotta remember AJS was there as a single guy, so could play a little it was also a busy night and he was plied with drinks from kiwiboy, it was daylight when we walked out of the door

Comment

These pictures really made me laugh. So funny. Where are the ones AFTER they stripped naked? Will have to remember to bring my Halloween masks and lots of lubricants and latex gloves. several 256 GB SD cards, too. When's the next contest?

Soi 18 is a smaller street than Soi 20. More like a one-car lane. From the Google map if you can see the Queen Lotus Guest House with its many colorful flags (difficult to get a reservation), the Drop Inn hotel (easier and only US$30), and the Top Secret Bar across the lane, you are in the right place. Should look at the Hotel Windsor Suites ($44) on the next street Sukhumvit Son 20 alley Wow rooms with nice lobby and swimming pool. But far from Nana Entertainment Plaza. The Asoke and Phrom Phong Skytrain stations are too far away so will have to rely on the motorcycle taxi for transportation. They are fun to ride. Speed maniacs! Maybe that's the solution to commuting between my hotel and NEP. If you want to visit the Chatuchak Flea Market on the weekends, just hop on a mc and take a short hop to the Asoke station. Don't know what the minimum charge for such a short mc ride. I do hate walking too much. Or just stay at the Pharchara Hotel near NEP and bring in the dates from all the different bars up and down Sukhumvit. Really should utilize the mc taxi boys they do work hard and would appreciate a good tip and a smile of appreciation. I love Thailand, the pretty girls and boys, the food, the sights, the shows, the hospitality, the many strange alleyways to visit for photography, and love to tip them well to show I love everyone. Take care everyone. I mo be there soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Poesface View Post

Crag you gotta remember AJS was there as a single guy, so could play a little it was also a busy night and he was plied with drinks from kiwiboy, it was daylight when we walked out of the door
                              Yeah I probably wouldn't be allowed to stay that late or have that much fun.....
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                                These pictures really made me laugh. So funny. Where are the ones AFTER they stripped naked? Will have to remember to bring my Halloween masks and lots of lubricants and latex gloves. several 256 GB SD cards, too. When's the next contest?

Soi 18 is a smaller street than Soi 20. More like a one-car lane. From the Google map if you can see the Queen Lotus Guest House with its many colorful flags (difficult to get a reservation), the Drop Inn hotel (easier and only US$30), and the Top Secret Bar across the lane, you are in the right place. Should look at the Hotel Windsor Suites ($44) on the next street Sukhumvit Son 20 alley Wow rooms with nice lobby and swimming pool. But far from Nana Entertainment Plaza. The Asoke and Phrom Phong Skytrain stations are too far away so will have to rely on the motorcycle taxi for transportation. They are fun to ride. Speed maniacs! Maybe that's the solution to commuting between my hotel and NEP. If you want to visit the Chatuchak Flea Market on the weekends, just hop on a mc and take a short hop to the Asoke station. Don't know what the minimum charge for such a short mc ride. I do hate walking too much. Or just stay at the Pharchara Hotel near NEP and bring in the dates from all the different bars up and down Sukhumvit. Really should utilize the mc taxi boys they do work hard and would appreciate a good tip and a smile of appreciation. I love Thailand, the pretty girls and boys, the food, the sights, the shows, the hospitality, the many strange alleyways to visit for photography, and love to tip them well to show I love everyone. Take care everyone. I mo be there soon.
                                The alley is a small side soi for sure very narrow and not that easy to find from Sukhumvit, as you can see in the picture I posted previous.
                                You cannot get rooms at the Queen Lotus Guest house since it is deserted and closed, I suspect it will come down soon for new development.

I haven't stayed at the Windsor Hotel but it looks nice.
                                The last trip when we when to Why Not Bar we were staying very close to there on Soi 16 at the Somerset Lake Point Condos for about $75.
                                https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...khumvit-soi-16

In November we were at the Column Hotel on Soi 16 and as you can see from the picture I took on the balcony, it is not actually that far from Nana if you stay in the Asoke Area.

We walked from there to Nana easily in 15-20 minutes or so from Soi 16. Why Not is just a couple blocks further down Sukhumvit but still an easy walk up Sukhumvit to Nana Plaza. You could even take a rest stop at Check Inn Bar at their new location which would be around halfway between Why Not Bar and Nana.
                                Early in the day Sukhumvit is busy but if you are leaving Nana later at night coming back, it is easy to get a cab or walk if you can.

In this picture you can see the JW Marriott in Nana from our Balcony on Soi 16, it really isn't that far away.
                                There is many nice hotels in the area. IMG_9652.JPG

Attached Files
                                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                                X