Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a few from Nam's birthday party many thanks to all the friends that arrived through-out the night, it was one of the rare Occasions that I allowed Nam ( The Wife ) to dress up with the girls. when i get the chance i will post more from the evening there, are a lot, but it was a very late night and I had to look after Nam and we only arrived home at daylight.
    S__16973828.jpgS__16973831.jpgS__16973829.jpgS__16973830.jpgS__16973835.jpgS__16973836.jpgS__16973837.jpgS__16973832.jpg

many thanks to Steve and Ally for the lovely present she recieved
    S__16973834.jpgS__16973833.jpg

Comment

What are your hours?

Comment

Just come after midnight at any LB bar. Come earlier if you like to eat before you party.

Comment

Originally posted by bimengxiong View Post
          What are your hours?
          We started there at 4pm one day and I see people leaving at daylight.
          so 4pm - 4am could be a fair assessment of opening hours.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Yes Crag you were lucky that day usually the cleaning crew get in about 5pm and girls start arriving from 6pm, but we will still serve drink while cleaning and make-up are being applied, and we stay open till 2am but if we have customers it can get crazy and gone on till daylight which seems to be the normal of late.

Comment

One of our MANY great customers Rob tried to bring the spirit of Why Not Bangkok back to the UK but he has ammitted that it was missing something LOL
              18518999_1919027365007853_371361918_o.jpg18554859_1919027385007851_371664672_n.jpg

Comment

well the bar is open again with the drains fixed, and it was off to a flying start with Pool and plenty of customers having a ball.

also a couple of guys from the bar next door arriving with there date of the evening and leaving with one of our girls as well

seems the girl from next door did not mind sharing with a ladyboy.

And a big thanks to Carlos who was busy getting his tongue as deep as he could into Patrica to the right of me in the photo.

5.jpg

Comment

An old woman being public spirited has wowed more than a million Thais online after she was filmed clearing the drains of litter.

Comment

Originally posted by Poesface View Post
                    Yes Crag you were lucky that day usually the cleaning crew get in about 5pm and girls start arriving from 6pm, but we will still serve drink while cleaning and make-up are being applied, and we stay open till 2am but if we have customers it can get crazy and gone on till daylight which seems to be the normal of late.
                    We were just staying nearby and thought it would be good to walk by and get a picture of the outside in daylight.
                    Didn't expect the bar to be open but we were able to get a beer.
                    Next thing you know we were inside and Lyla was buying drinks for everyone.
                    She gives me shit for buying to many lady drinks all the time, and here she blows our budget on drinks at 5pm.
                    All good fun tho.
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• I wonder if anyone could let me know if Ant is still working in the bar. I have not seen her in the recent photos. Thanks.

Comment

• Ant has left the bar to go and work in a massage place

Comment

• Sorry for being so lazy the last couple of weeks , we have been busy with various BM's in town and finding new Condo closer to the Bar ( we found one directly opposite Soi Cowboy so from the entrance we can look direct down the Cowboy Soi and the condo is huge 120 Sqm )

anyway back to the important stuff the girls

Bee ( joined us today ,fresh from the village )
                          bee.JPGbee 3.JPGbee 2.JPG

Bo
                          bo 3.JPGbo 2.JPGbo.JPGbo 4.JPG

Eve
                          eve 2.JPGeve.JPG
                          Juicy
                          juicy 2.JPGjuicy.JPGjuicy 3.JPG
                          Nana
                          nana 2.JPGnana.JPG

Comment

• Patrica
                            patrica 2.JPGpatrica 4.JPGpatrica 3.JPGpatrica.JPG
                            Pay
                            pay 2.JPGpay 3.JPGpay.JPG Ploy
                            ploy 2.JPGploy.JPG
                            Tina
                            tina 2.JPGtina 3.JPGtina 4.JPGtina.JPG And my favourite photo of Tina from Nam's birthday Party
                            tina 5.JPG

Comment

• Comment

• Another great night with Stallion79, Carlosthejackel, and the Forien fom Germany for getting the wife drunk yet again.
                                S__18956299.jpgS__18956300.jpgS__18956301.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X