Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They actually let anybody take pictures in the bar?

Comment

• Originally posted by George Pill View Post
      They actually let anybody take pictures in the bar?
      You didn't notice the dozens of pictures they let me take there.
      I don't think they care much if you spending baht.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Wish they'd party like that every weekend.

Comment

• What's the best way to get there from NEP or soi 4? Motorscooter taxi? What directions should I give him? I don't think they will know of Why Not Bar. Maybe drop me off at Radisson Blu Plaza then find a way to get across the street.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Pill View Post
            What's the best way to get there from NEP or soi 4? Motorscooter taxi? What directions should I give him? I don't think they will know of Why Not Bar. Maybe drop me off at Radisson Blu Plaza then find a way to get across the street.

Just walk a little bit. That'll be good for your health. I use to walk several times a day from my hotel (behind Terminal 21) and Nana plaza in Soi 4. It's a waste of money to pick up a tuk tuk or motorbike.

Comment

• I concur, I've walked from hotels in Nana to Why Not Bar several times.
              Getting a cab is easy at night and quick,they will swing around so you don't have get off on the other side of the street.

When every other ladyboy bar is closed, they are probably open still.
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• They usually go late there from what i've seen and next door above Foxee bar kareoke starts up at 2am after the bar closes

Comment

• HELP! I'm going to Bangkok and Pattaya in two weeks. Can anyone recommend any tiny/petite ladyboys and/or skinny old ladyboys? I am attracted to 40 years or older, and I am attracted to small skinny young ladyboys.
                  Thank you!

Comment

• Why not bar has ladyboys of all shapes and sizes. There is many petite one's there.

Check In bar has a nice selection of ladyboys.
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Great pics - love the outfits!

Comment

• Very perfect right? Thus a significant number of them. Check them. TWELVE! Large enough for two volleyball crews. Gotta set aside my cash until winter. Hello, Poe. What sort of camera would you say you are utilizing? It's so acceptable with glimmer and shading immersion. Outer glimmer?

Comment

Working...
                        X