X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange first night

I went to Obsessions for my first night in Bangkok. The girls there were very pushy but I picked one and took her back for a short time. After we had sex she asked for a 1000 baht tip which I refused then she got really angry and threatened to call the police. I'm not sure if this is normal, and I don't know why she would ask for more when we already agreed on a price.
    ​​​I had to basically throw her out because she wanted a tip, any advice on this would be helpful.

No it is not normal for a girl to behave this way but yes it happens from time to time. Personally I think you did the right thing in throwing her out...I am not sure about Obsessions in Bangkok, but some bar owners don't put up with that sort of behaviour from their staff. For example, Iain and his wife, who's name escapes me at the moment, at "Why Not Bangkok" run a fairly tight ship. Such behaviour would not be tolerated there. As for management at Obsessions...I have no idea if they care. Other forum members here might have some insight into that.

Sorry it is hard to offer advice from the info you provided.
    For example, how much did you agree for on a ST? I am usually quoted 2000 baht, which is fine by me, but sometimes girls will "offer" less hoping for a tip.
    Was there a language problem which might have caused the problem?
    Also I believe this is your first time in Thailand, I remember reading your introduction on the forum. A few girls "smell" a newbie and see them as easy prey.
    Obsessions is an ambitious start to for your trip, perhaps you should head to a less in your face bar until you get your feet under you. I am a huge fan of "Why Not" mentioned above and I have heard good things about Chaos Bar (I personally haven't been to this place yet). Also think about getting a wingman for your Nana visits.

Too bad your first night was less than great but it happens from time to time. Most girls don't push for a 1000 baht tip after an agreed price has been made. You just happened to pick a nasty bitch. The good news is your trip will likely improve and your Nana "adventure" will be a learning experience. Relax, have fun, and I hope you report back.
    Cheers

Comment

Hey Neil good to hear you made it. I concur this is not a normal thing especially from Nana.
      I've had a couple good experiences at Obsessions long ago but more recently the ladyboys have not been that good.

You did the right thing. Don't give in to their extortion, if there is no drugs involved and only sex, nothing will happen.
      I am very sure they won't do it because the cops know what is going on when guys go to Nana. Plus the kind of ladyboys that act like that are probably using ice and don't want to deal with the cops anyways. She also probably wouldn't want her extortion to be reported back the bar either.
      You can also tell her you are going to report her and the bar to the Tourist Police, I am not sure if that would work in Bangkok but it would certainly help in Pattaya or Phuket.

That being said I usually tip them all a bit, on my own terms. Most of the time I don't even agree on a price and never have to much problem.
      You will probably will be able to recognize the good ones better with more experience. Also I really like to take my time in choosing a ladyboy at Nana bars.
      Sometimes you have to look more for the ones that actually seem interested in you rather than the ones that first catch your eye.
      Plus i often stay for many beers and if the ladyboys are impatient or seem insincere then I may move on.
      The biggest tool you have in these bars is the word no.

Going upstairs to Temptations, Casanova, Charades or Mercury Bar and take your time. I haven't had much trouble at these bars recently.
      In fact I always have a good time at Temptations. Just get girls that are fun or well known to be good like Cindy at Charades.
      The standard in Thaiiland for short time has generally been 2 hours and 2 cums, but it is starting to get worse.
      Good one's like Cindy still give you that experience.

Also if you are looking for a more laid back and less pressure you might want to try going to Check Inn Bar or Why Not Bar which are off Nana.
      Climax Disco in the Ambassador Hotel is a good place to take ladyboys or even pick them up later on.
      If a ladyboy is willing to go out partying with you, rather than straight to your room, she is probably a good one.

I think personality is the key.
      Also probably better not to tell them it is your first time unless you know them better.
      Have fun.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thanks for the advice. To provide some context, I went into the bar around 2am and the bar was almost empty, I was approached immediately by a pretty girl and I decided to take her back home.

I'm not sure what her price was but I ended up paying a bit over 4k baht for my drink, a lady drink, and a short time. I came once, then I took a quick shower, and when I came out she was fully dressed. I'll try out a few other bars tonight, I'll make sure her personality is good and hopefully the experience is better

Comment

I generally never go with the first girl to approach me.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Agreed...I do like to cop a little feel before moving on

Comment

Good advice

Comment

Hi Neil,

That is not the way it should go. And you paid her and the bar more than fairly for the services rendered. Personally I like the laid back bar scene more than the do-go bars. I think you will find going to the Why Not Bar worth the hike. When I do go to the go-go bars, I prefer going with a few guys, find it less imitating. I also like to call over the mamasan and give her a drink. The girls notice that I have a relationship with her and seem to act a little more in line. It is a good idea to praise her on how nice the bar is, how attractive the girls are, etc. You received good advice from the guys above.

How long are you in town for? Will be there Wednesday if you want to grab a beer.

Lotusman

Comment

Nana is a bit of a Machine.... easy to get caught up in the gears especially late in the nite like that. I got tired of the hustle in one of the bars and walked into Casanova / cascade and walked out with a barbie doll looking thing. It worked out at that time... it could have gone the other way too. It was in 2016 after the kings passing and the bars all closed at midnight...the lbs in bar number one ( obsesions?) Were too much... the hot one I liked kept getting all the others to hit me up for a tip ... trying to make up for the shit nite I guess... it was too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotusman View Post
                    Hi Neil,

That is not the way it should go. And you paid her and the bar more than fairly for the services rendered. Personally I like the laid back bar scene more than the do-go bars. I think you will find going to the Why Not Bar worth the hike. When I do go to the go-go bars, I prefer going with a few guys, find it less imitating. I also like to call over the mamasan and give her a drink. The girls notice that I have a relationship with her and seem to act a little more in line. It is a good idea to praise her on how nice the bar is, how attractive the girls are, etc. You received good advice from the guys above.

How long are you in town for? Will be there Wednesday if you want to grab a beer.

Lotusman
                    That would be great but I'm going to Pattaya on Tuesday. I'll check out Why Not. I tried Cockatoo, my friend and I we're the only onces there and the girls were way too aggressive. I have to leave after 20 seconds because I wanted something more relaxing.

Comment

Never liked Soi Cowboy much.

Check In Bar is worth checking out also. Not as small as Why Not but much more laid back than Nana.
                      Great if you like to play pool too.

Check In Bar alcocart (Sukhumvit Soi 5), almost in front of the MacDonald's. Some nice lbs working there. I believe it opens around 11:00 pm. Check in Bar also
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Neil, maybe next time. Good luck and safe travels.

Lotusman

Comment

Neil... in Pattaya for low pressure bars I would recommend 69 Bar, Sensations, New Bar, LaBamba, and Hunny Bunny. Pattaya is a fun town...why not do a little pub crawl and hop on the baht bus to Action Street. Some gems can be found in Soi Made In Thailand and Soi Diana too. Pay a little visit to Soi Metro...not so much for the lbs but the "ambiance." And a little evening walk down Soi 6 can be fun too...I like Pat Bar for a couple of the girls. Pat, not the owner, is a sweetheart and great in the "loom."
                          For more raunchy fun check out BabyBoom...have some good memories of that place. Also there is a newer bar close to Asia Backpackers called Surprise Yourself. If you get a chance it might be worth a visit.
                          Pattaya is such a fun town...enjoy it and hope you have a good time at "Why Not Bar."

Comment

All ladyboys and all prostitutes will try to rip you off. After 4 years of fighting for my country in the Filipino Puki Wars in the late 70's I learned never to trust anybody in the bar/hospitality business. I have been a victim of many scams like yours. My proven counter attack is to show them All American finger salute with a smile like I know this scam. Some disagreeable boy puta even threatened to all the cops. I said, "Go ahead." Every one of them pauses and gives me that silly look like this isn't working.Truth be told it is they who will be arrested. Thailand has a law that a Thai cannot fuck for money. There is no law against foreigners paying for play. Neato, no? One even misunderstood what "100 photos" means and raised her heels over her head. I promptly grabbed a full 16 ounce glass water bottle and did the same. If I don't have a bottle I will pull out my wooden blackjack which I carry with me everyday and every hour. Fits perfectly in my back pocket with the shirt tail covering it. This tool is backed up with a small pepper spray and a clip-on carpenter's knife sticking out of my right pocket. Boy scout's motto, "Be Prepared." Thailand being Thailand, you WILL get into fights, and the best thing to do is fight back.

So Mr. Neil Patrick. Don't be a fool and believe everything is what you may have read about in the travel mags or online. Prostitutes are con artists. They will rip you off in so many ways with their phone smiles (LOS mean Land of Smiles because they are laughing at you). Some will seriously wound you. Did you see an article in the online site StickmanBangkok.com showing the large stitched up wound some vicious Katoey give this white tourist with a hidden knife? Stuck him right into the top part of the center of his thigh. Two years ago I laughed about a pretty Katoey with nice body a large hum I photographed. She posed beautifully and shot a good size wad on her tummy. Even let me spoon-feed her cum into her mouth. Loved the way she posed in every position like the Evil Angel posters. She loved my shooting everything with my finger giving her a full doctor's exam. But she was not perfect. She doesn't know how to be fuck. Even funnier is she didn't even know how to fuck another guy. Yep, you will meet some inexperienced Kats who don't even know how to kiss.

So relax and don't expect all the hookers to be honest or truthful. Many are ugly in their own humorous ways. They're all hillbillies from the mountains of the north with names like Isaan, Korat, Udon Thani, and Khon Kaen. Farmer's daughters. They plant their rice in muddy ponds and heaven knows what they do after that. Reminds me of the Iowa farmers. Start up their massive tractors and pull their planting machines across the entire fields they own or lease. Work from morn to night. After the rice is harvested and stored or sold what do they do to kill time? They pack their suitcase with nice lady clothes, stuff their pokers into their tight girdles, and catch the buses and ride all the way down to Pattaya. For three months they will try to make as much money in any and every way they can. They will smile their best smiles, apply their best makeup, walk sexy so you can see how nice their buttinskies are.

So enjoy your stay and don't let one bad incident ruin your trip. Expect more rip-offs. You won't get your bar fine back, but you can tell your hostess to go fuck herself if she fails to perform. Remember this. It's better they get mad than you get mad.

Finally after you visit Nana Obsessions for drinks only, go the escalator at the entrance to Nana Plaza. Go up to the second floor. Turn left and start looking for the elevator that will take you up to the top floor. Not hard to find Carousel. In there is a magnificent Katoey. Her body is built for sex. She is tall and well-muscled enough to win contests. When I first saw her she gave me that snotty stuffed nose brushoff. I had to wait for her to finish washing her good-sized hum in the hand sink. Unbelievable experience watching her do this simple thing. Almost came right there. When finished she paper toweled her sword, bent over a little enough to stuff her best friend into her black spandex bikini bottom. She returned to the mirror to adjust her scanty dancing uniform and check her makeup and long jet black hair. Then she boringly turns to me and said, "what you like? What you looking a me for?" I stopped staring at her physique and said, "Aren't you Cindy?" She sniffs and scolds me, "How you know me?" in her deep base voice. I said, "Aren't your photos online?" With that she sneers at me and walked out the rest room. I followed her, but get interrupted by a another Katoey who offers her to smoke me for only B500. She was too rough-looking like a man. Obviously a drug addict or not enough money to afford routine hormone shots. I re-entered the combat zone and took a seat on the top stairs and farthest away from what looked like a slow crowd. Only 2 guys and a couple looking to enhance their love life in ways found only in Thailand. Cindy was trying to sell herself by smiling, waving hello, and finally pulling her erect member out of pocket and swinging it around like flag pole. She certainly is a King Kong in a bikini. But I still wanted to see Cindy. Taking her time she walked up the stairs like a graceful lady. She danced a bit but not in an outstanding way. After she finished I waved to the tall hostess with the interesting beehive hairdo to bring Cindy to me. Then she walked up to me. She was smiling and seemed very happy to be my friend that night. I was glad. I told her I don't mince words. "Let's fuck NOW." She looked both ways to the sides and quickly pulled down her bottom to let me smoke her. She was excited and so was I. Think about how you would feel if you were enjoying the champion bodybuilding Katoey in all of Bangkok. What a dynamite experience! You cannot believe how enjoyable it was apply my oral expertise on Cindy for 2 hours. Didn't care if anybody was watching. I could tell the other Kats want me to buy them drinks afterwards. Finally Cindy wants to use her hand to make the volcano blow. I wanted to take many pictures with my flash camera but didn't want to stop abusing my vocal cords for obvious reasons. After she came, I told her I will barfine her tomorrow and will take lots of pictures and movies. Paid my drink bill, made her lie down, covered her eye with two pennies, slipped her B500, and got the hell out of there.
                            Last edited by George Pill; 10-15-2018, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Not to thread fuck but sorry I disagree with this statement :

All ladyboys and all prostitutes will try to rip you off.

Not all of any group behaves the same. I have been mongering for almost 20 years (the last 7-8 years including ladyboys) and I have met good ones and bad ones.
                              I could tell you about when dropped my wallet at a bar and later when I returned a young lady returned it to me before I even asked--all my money was in my wallet. Yet, I am sure there is a sinister motive to that. Or when girls pay for dinner...or the occasional freebie. True this is much rarer the older I get But I guess there is a hidden agenda behind it all.

Yes, money is the primary motivation for hookers...of course it is. They are hookers. However, most will give a little respect if shown a little respect.

Again, sorry for the thread fuck...back to Neil's "excellent" adventure.

Comment

Working...
                              X