X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tavern Two Patpong

We were in Patpong and walking down they alley behind the main Patpong Market and beside the Pink Panther Club where they have the boxing ring.
    There is a few vendors there then a strip of bars. The first couple bars we passed looked to be all ladyboys sitting out front, so we stopped and went in to one called Tavern Two at 68 Phat Pong 2 Alley.
    It appeared there was 2 or 3 bars with mainly ladyboys and no ladies to be seen.

Tavern Two is a really nice small pub with about 6-8 friendly ladyboys on staff. Many were femboy but there was a a decent selection to choose from.
    While not all the top rung ladyboys here, you will find that friendly pub feel and the eager feel of those girls fresh from the country side ready to please.
    Just a fun place to hang out it seems.

IMG_6002.JPG
    Attached Files
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Nice find!

Comment

Filmed it

Also on my cocoscope uncensored

Comment

Originally posted by Cinederose View Post
        Filmed it

Also on my cocoscope uncensored
        It is unfortunate that the girls walk out if you don't buy them drinks. I mean, such a nice bar, why abandon the customer? Not a very good way to run a business. Not sure I'd even wanna bother with the place knowing that's what happens. Tho I did like would you showed of SixtyNine bar, too bad you couldn't film more of that place.

Comment

It doesn't look like they know they are being filmed......

I bought round of drinks so they all sat with us.
          Some guys on the street saw my GF and came in for a beer because of that.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
            It doesn't look like they know they are being filmed......

I bought round of drinks so they all sat with us.
            Some guys on the street saw my GF and came in for a beer because of that.
            Haha, you're GF was probably the best looking one in the bar.

But still, it kind of irks me that the ladyboys would ditch (where do they even go?) just because you won't constantly buy them rounds. What happens then? you just sit alone with the bartender? Unless she was a absolute hottie, I'd pack up and leave somewhere more inviting. Regardless if you buy them rounds or not, they should still be trying to please you so that you feel better about returning in the future.

Have you tried SixtyNine Bar, what's the vibe like in there?

Comment

Of course they were aware they were being filmed

Comment

Originally posted by Rattmaster View Post

Haha, you're GF was probably the best looking one in the bar.

But still, it kind of irks me that the ladyboys would ditch (where do they even go?) just because you won't constantly buy them rounds. What happens then? you just sit alone with the bartender? Unless she was a absolute hottie, I'd pack up and leave somewhere more inviting. Regardless if you buy them rounds or not, they should still be trying to please you so that you feel better about returning in the future.

Have you tried SixtyNine Bar, what's the vibe like in there?
                My GF was the only one with boobs, and definitely the hottest one in the radius.
                I was trying to find a picture of her that night but she was the photographer.
                Attached is a pic of her at 7-11.

I bought a round and they all sat for a bit and told us where they all were from.
                Then the other 2 guys came in after seeing my GF so a couple had to go serve them.
                I bet they only came down that alley because her and I were eating on the sidewalk on the main road right beside the Pink Panther.

It could have been a bit of a rush for that place, LOL.
                However there is often pressure from the boss to go stand out front and hustle business.
                In some cases it may be better to over whelm customers so they come back.
                The pickings are not the greatest but it can still be a fun pub.

They were all raw amateurs and probably need a good experienced ladyboy to shape them up.
                The boss is probably not paying much for the staff or location.
                Attached Files
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post

My GF was the only one with boobs, and definitely the hottest one in the radius.
                  I was trying to find a picture of her that night but she was the photographer.
                  Attached is a pic of her at 7-11.

I bought a round and they all sat for a bit and told us where they all were from.
                  Then the other 2 guys came in after seeing my GF so a couple had to go serve them.
                  I bet they only came down that alley because her and I were eating on the sidewalk on the main road right beside the Pink Panther.

It could have been a bit of a rush for that place, LOL.
                  However there is often pressure from the boss to go stand out front and hustle business.
                  In some cases it may be better to over whelm customers so they come back.
                  The pickings are not the greatest but it can still be a fun pub.

They were all raw amateurs and probably need a good experienced ladyboy to shape them up.
                  The boss is probably not paying much for the staff or location.
                  These none go go bars all need at least one token hot ladyboys to get customers in. Massage parlors do it, because ladyboys are better at seduction, IMO. So it just makes so much sense for a lonely bar to do it. You always need some good looking ones to keep customers interested. It's the same concept as places having hot beer girls in those branded outits (Chang, Leo, Sigha, ect). They are just they're to look good and advertise, but not there necessarily to service customers.

Comment

Working...
                  X