X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Bar, new LB bar in Soi Cowboy

As reported by Dave the Rave on another LB forum, there is a new lb bar called Shadow Bar open in Soi Cowboy.

Shadow Bar was a somewhat bog standard beer bar that resembled a small hole-in-the-wall. However, it has now transformed into a modern, comfortably furbished go-go bar. To the best of my knowledge, all the ladyboy go-go dancers and Show Team still have the full landing gear! There is no "designer vagina" in this place. Shadow's sister bar is Cockatoo Bar which is located on the opposite side. The owners are Stumble Group who have a string of go-go bars and beer bars in Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy. In addition, Shadow Ladyboy Bar has Cabaret Stage Shows every night. Whether you are a fan of stage shows or not, I take my hat off for enthusiasm and effort.
    Some photos:

msg-55390-0-63500300-1552156574.jpg

msg-55390-0-08167600-1552156588.jpg
    msg-55390-0-40639100-1552156633.jpg

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Good news...for many years Cowboy only had Cockatoo for us LB lovers so NaNa was my preferred hang out...I'm going to BKK in September so I'll def check it out...Thanks!

Comment

Would like to see a Katoey bar that can put on a show like Angel Witch on the second floor of Nana Entertainment Center. A lot of the Soi Cowboy bar have or had shows at 8 and 10 PM with eye-popping totally nude female dancers. I was amazed how one girl was so young and small she didn't even have hair follicle bumps on her privates. Pedophile temptations. Someone should be smart and design a funny TS show with costumes, strip teases, joke tellers, singers, and dances like the Kenny Kerr Show in Las Vegas. Bet ya lot of people will pay cover charges just to see this show. Right now all the TS bar have just dancers on stage who act bored and just do back and forth movements. Needs someone to think show business. Angel Witch was a good show. I think there was an TS Egyptian costume contest or show somewhere. Probably gone now. Was surprised that it was the dancers who had to pay for the expensive costumes. Should not be so. Try have a colorful performer with a church bucket on a pole with a sign, "Please help pay for our lovely costumes. Each costs B3000. Kohb kun krub!"

Comment

I've only recently heard about this bar, can't believe this was posted one year ago already. I was literally thinking about creating a thread announcing a new ladyboy bar. Well, somebody beat me to it by over year. I walked through soi Cowboy this past October, but somehow I didn't even notice this place.

Comment

Working...
        X