X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lb Massage Sukhumvit and Nana Area

There is a lb only massage shop called Lucky Massage located on Sukhumvit Road, between the Boss Tailor Shop and Ever Rich Hotel, almost 1/2 way between Sukhumvit Soi 5 and 7. It is easy to miss, as it does not occupy a whole shop frontage - it is about 1/2 the width. I have seen up to 5 lbs touting outside sitting on the plastic stools with the massage menus.

Along Soi 4, just a bit further up from Nana Plaza there are also a number of massage shops - Apsara, etc. These are not dedicated 100% lb only shops, but some of them do have lbs on staff, you either have to ask for one, or if your lb radar is good, choose one.

Here are some photos of a couple of the Lucky Massage girls touting.

DSC04599.JPG

DSC04606.JPG

DSC04601.JPG

DSC04600.JPG

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Are these serious traditional massages or kinky massages with ladyboys ?

Comment

Got happy endings?

Remember odd numbered Sois are on the north side of Sukhumvit. Even numbers, south side. Actually there have always been ladyboy masseuses on Sukhumvit, all over Bangkok, Pattaya, and everywhere else. Not hard to find. Maybe I'll try one and see whether they give something unique that other straight parlors don't and are cheaper. BTW, massage parlors in Honolulu are against the law and subject to arrest. Tjhis is today's news. They arrested the girls and owners, but I don't see any John names. Hawaii is real backwards country like the USA where the Patriots owner was arrested.

Investigators from the city Department of the Prosecuting Attorney raided three businesses and arrested two people Friday as part of a crackdown on Honolulu brothels operating as massage parlors and relaxation spas.

Comment

Lucky Massage definitely has happy endings - and while you are correct there are lbs in many of the massage shops around the Sukhumvit/Nana area, as far as I know, Lucky Massage is the only one that is 100% lbs in this area. Most massage shops in this area offer happy endings - although the massage rooms are generally not very private, most often just a curtained off space.

Originally posted by P&G View Post
        I don't know how kinky you can get - but certainly happy endings are part of their menu. Of course when they dress like that, they are serious highly experienced, Thai masseuses only delivering the best therapeutic massage available.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

How much are the massages and how much is fair for tips?

Comment

200-300 baht entry fee depending where you are and 500 tip for a nude hand job, I guess you could bang"em for a little more not the most private setting though!

Comment

I go for massage almost everyday I'm in Thailand but not for sex, a couple times a gg has convinced me to do erotic massage with tip negotiated but I still always tip the masseuse at least 300 for an hr, you seldom get a bad massage there and its one of the most affordable things to do! I've had a couple ladyboys massage me they are actually really good no sex mind you just a good thai or oil massage Thais sometimes prefer Ladyboys for hard oil massage cause of their strong hands!!

Comment

The first time I tried a Thai massage, it didn't need to be strong to be a good massage. When I tried again, I discovered that many massage girls didn't know the right technics and prefered to make a strong massage instead. Back in my country a few years ago, I paid 60 ‚¬ for a Thai massage and the lady wanted to show me she could do it strong. Instead of feeling relaxed at the end, I felt even more tired.
                When I was in Udon Thani, I had found a young massage girl who couldn't do it too strong and she did it her job fairly good. After our second session, she proposed me to get fully naked to make the massage for a tip of 1,000 baht. I asked her if she Added sex, she refused. I also proposed her just a cunnilingus but she refused. In Udon Thani, I could fuck a ladyboy for 500 baht at that time.

Comment

Thai massage too strong isn't always best technique is more important but oil massage referred to as a hard massage which can be a bit painful is preferred by a lot of asians !!

Comment

I would just find the experts in tantric massage, not necessarily a ladyboy.
                    If I want massage I go to the best for massage provider. If I want sex, i go to the best for sex provider.
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post
                      no, not serious.

Comment

just only massage provided?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyshakes View Post
                          just only massage provided?
                          Happy endings are available and you can probably arrange to meet them later for more sex if you like.
                          However considering you are in Nana you can find many ladyboys for more immediate sex all over the area.
                          There is also probably better places to get an actual massage nearby.....
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

ok show me?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyshakes View Post
                              ok show me?
                              I can't say what bars are open right now but inside and around Nana Plaza on Soi 4 there is usually more available ladyboys thany anywhere else in Thailand.
                              In general you can find ladyboys all over the Nana area in bars or working on the street.

As far as massage goes there is countless places to go in that area, I can't say which ones are still open and who works at them right now.
                              I don't like paying for shitty massage just to get a mediocre hand job at the end. Usually I try to find the best massage place with the best actual massueses.
                              Sometimes you have to try a few to get the massage but once I find a good person that does great massage, I will keep going back.

I always turn down happy endings at massage since you can get better sex with hotter girls and ladyboys elsewhere.
                              Usually happy endings are over priced anyway.

If the ladyboys are working in a massage parlour rather than a ladyboy bar then there must be a reason.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                              X