Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best thing about Chaos 9 Bar has a nice pool table, most of the beetles in Chaos 9 are very attractive. Most of the time, however, the bar has a more lounge atmosphere with people talking and sympathizing with each other.

Comment

Hi, I´m new here, so hello to everybody. I´m going to BKK next month, and I´ll like to visit Chaos 9. Would anybody tell me the prices of beers? Is it a barfine to pay if you want to take out a ladyboy? How are the rooms inside the bar? Thank you very much.

Comment

Great Thank you for the info

Comment

Originally posted by ferguille View Post
          Hi, I´m new here, so hello to everybody. I´m going to BKK next month, and I´ll like to visit Chaos 9. Would anybody tell me the prices of beers? Is it a barfine to pay if you want to take out a ladyboy? How are the rooms inside the bar? Thank you very much.
          Welcome Ferguille,

I have never been there so I cannot even confirm it's open or if it is open, maybe they moved locations. (and can't confirm if they have short time rooms or if they do, what they are like).

I was in Thailand last year, but most things were still shut down because of covid. I'm going back this fall and will def spend more time in Bangkok this trip.

I'm guessing beers will be less than 100 baht. Ladyboy drinks...dunno maybe 200? Yes, you have to pay barfines to take a ladyboy (or staff) out of the bar. I think current barfines in Bangkok are around 600-800...I could be wrong.

Here's some bars I found in that area that are open now...Why Not Bar (on Sukhumvit 4, just south of Sukhumvit 6); Check In Bar (Sukhumvit 10)...I'm guessing a 10 minute walk from Nana Plaza; Cindy's Secret Bar on Soi 11 (very close to Mercure hotel and also about a 10 or 15 minute walk from Nana.). From what I can tell, the only ladyboy bar open in Nana Entertainment Plaza is Obsessions or True Obsession, or whatever it is currently called.

Hope this helps. Have a great trip and let us know what it's like!

Comment

Originally posted by ferguille View Post
            I think as the this thread previously states there is short time rooms there.
            It is a bar fine if you take the ladyboy to a room or take them out of the bar.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rattmaster View Post
              I did visit Chaos last year. However I was not impressed with that visit.The photos above have me feeling jealous.

I stayed at Happy Inn right next door, so Chaos was very convenient and took only a 10 seconds to walk too. However as I walked in, there was only one ladyboy on hand, and she was the bottom of the barrel type. Not attractive at all. However I decided to stay for one drink before I headed to NEP.

The ladyboy told me they had a special guest upstairs having a party in one of the short time rooms. This guy literally had EVERY ladyboy (all the good ones) from the bar up there with him. I got to see some of the hot ladyboys when they came downstairs to grab more alcohol for the party. When they saw me sitting there with the ugly girl they did give me some nice looks. But they were committed to the party upstairs. So I basically went on a bad night, when some costumer just took all the girls for himself.
              location please?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyshakes View Post

location please?
                Please read the thread. There is already location and even a map posted.
                So Chaos 9 has been around for a while. It started out at the old Guess Bar location in the Rajah Hotel complex. Then it moved to a very small location on Soi 20 for a while. Lately it has moved back onto Soi 4 and is now a full fledged contender in the Ladyboy Bar category. It is located on Soi 4 just past the Omni hotel
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

Please read the thread. There is already location and even a map posted.
                  https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...i-4#post931334
                  thank you! I will Cheak

Comment

Short update on Chaos 9 ... visited them in the first week of this year. Came in around 11pm, I was the only customer. Five lbs (all that were present) lined up and I choose Noey/Noi or something like that. To be honest, when looking back at pics from 2019 above ... the quality both of the bar and the girls really has decreased. I had a drink with her outside, but didn't enjoy, so left after one drink. Chaos 9 can't compete in any way with lounge bars like Why Not, Check In or Cindy's.

Comment

Working...
                    X