X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insanity Nightclub closed for 5 years by Authorities

Bangkok’s famous Superclub ‘Insanity Nightclub’ facing five year closure after allegedly illegally opening late, drugs found on premises

One of Bangkok’s largest clubs ‘Insanity Nightclub’ is now facing a closure order for at least 5 years by the Ministry of Interior after reportedly illegally staying open for an extra two hours until 4:00 A.M. every night.

Bangkok – One of Bangkok’s largest clubs ‘Insanity Nightclub’ is now facing a closure order for at least 5 years by the Ministry of Interior after reportedly illegally staying open for an extra two hours until 4:00 A.M. every night. Officials from the Department Of Provincial Administration and the Ministry of Interior had cracked down […]

I remember the police coming to Check In Bar when they stayed open too late after the King died.
    They just threw us all out.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Boy, that's a great nightclub. Appears to be a long walk from On8 Hotel at Soi 8 and Sukhumvit.

#1 Nightclub in Bangkok | Insanity Nightclub - Photos (clubinsanitybangkok.com)

Comment

They were always giving out hand flyers in front of Nana Plaza. From there you can walk or take a taxi.

They even had boxing there....

download.jpeg
      Attached Files
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
        Bangkok’s famous Superclub ‘Insanity Nightclub’ facing five year closure after allegedly illegally opening late, drugs found on premises

One of Bangkok’s largest clubs ‘Insanity Nightclub’ is now facing a closure order for at least 5 years by the Ministry of Interior after reportedly illegally staying open for an extra two hours until 4:00 A.M. every night.

Bangkok – One of Bangkok’s largest clubs ‘Insanity Nightclub’ is now facing a closure order for at least 5 years by the Ministry of Interior after reportedly illegally staying open for an extra two hours until 4:00 A.M. every night. Officials from the Department Of Provincial Administration and the Ministry of Interior had cracked down […]

I remember the police coming to Check In Bar when they stayed open too late after the King died.
        They just threw us all out.
        So i suppose its the bar owners that are not permitted to open a bar or for sure this location ? I would think it could be sold and reopened under a new name, hypothetically?

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post

So i suppose its the bar owners that are not permitted to open a bar or for sure this location ? I would think it could be sold and reopened under a new name, hypothetically?
          The article says the company only had a license to sell cigarettes.

Maybe under Thai law they have to maintain the lease for 5 years as further punishment...
          Perhaps it is so lucrative they will wait.

Maybe we will see Insanity2
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Ha ha... Insanity 2 totally makes sense ... sounds about right for Thailand

Comment

Better to just close up for good and open another disco with a totally new name and under a new ownership name. Find a warehouse in an industrial area where nobody lives and can complain about the inherent noise and crowds. I hate that everybody's civil rights get violated being forced to piss in a cup. I hate cops.

Comment

yeah more than 150 Thais and foreigners have been arrested and both illicit drugs and tobacco were discovered when Home Ministry officials raided the Madness nightclub in Bangkok around 3 am.

Comment

I always thought that I have the best vacation spots in my city. But when I visited Bangkok for the first time, I realized that there is no better place for parties and entertainment. Bangkok's nightlife just boils and entices with its energy.

Comment

At's why Thailand is NUMERO UNO for International travelers. Thailand knows this but doesn't want to admit we can get the best fucks, best bars, best discos, most beautiful ladyboys in the world, best Thai food, best luxury hotels, best massage parlors, best buffets for only $50, BEST EVERYTHING! So bring lots of money and a big box of condoms. There's no place better than Thailand to be in when you want to die happy.

Comment

Working...
                    X