Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obsessions Nana Plaza

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Obsessions Nana Plaza

    Hi

    What would be the best way to try find a girl that worked at obsessions checked their FB page and it doesn't have much?

  • #2
    Originally posted by mrtully View Post
    Hi

    What would be the best way to try find a girl that worked at obsessions checked their FB page and it doesn't have much?
    Who is it? Maybe one of us here knows of her.
    Most ladyboys are on Thai Friendly.
    100% Real Thai Ladies in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket and all over Thailand at ThaiFriendly the #1 Thai Dating Site! πŸ”₯
    www.ladyboysthai.com

    Comment


    • #3
      This was early 2020 end of 2019 , name possibly Amy (could be wrong).. if I saw a photo I would know straight away . so was wondering if there might of been a blog or website?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mrtully View Post
        This was early 2020 end of 2019 , name possibly Amy (could be wrong).. if I saw a photo I would know straight away . so was wondering if there might of been a blog or website?
        Here is the facebook page for True Obsesssions, maybe you can see her on there.


        Also I found these youtube videos featuring ladyboys from True Obsessions.



        That second video says True Obsessions "Third Floor" Nana Plaza.
        Did they move to the third floor now? Instead of the ground floor?

        Also search google for True Obsessions you can find many images.

        19225980_1694491757522310_3139080566980042577_n.jpg
        Attached Files
        www.ladyboysthai.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks for your help had a look none of them

          Comment


          • #6
            There is so many ladyboys that have worked at that bar and often they can move to other bars. Sometimes ladyboys only work there once in a while or for a very short time for quick cash. As I said most ladyboys in Thailand are on the Thai friendly site so you can probably find her by browsing their listings.
            Search google for Nana plaza ladyboy etc. and you may find her picture. Browse the popular ladyboy porn sites and you may find her picture.
            If you can find any pic then someone here may be able to identify her.

            LadyboyGold is simply the best Ladyboy Hardcore site on the internet. Weekly HD video updates and photo ZIP sets, plus hundreds of bonus scenes!

            www.ladyboysthai.com

            Comment


            • #7
              you can find manually on google and find near you get full of pleasureπŸ˜ƒ

              Comment


              • #8
                Here is their latest Facebook page
                Obsession Ladyboy Go-Go Bar Nana Plaza, Bangkok, Thailand. 3,115 likes Β· 5 talking about this Β· 20 were here. Nana Plaza Bangkok's biggest ladyboy bar, with dozens of sexy transgender ladies waiting...


                280218076_2835094236795384_2951715309058509299_n.jpg

                Also another page with lots of pics from Obsessions bar.

                www.ladyboysthai.com

                Comment


                • #9

                  Hi Guys,
                  I will be in bangkok for short time and I want to meet as many as ladyboys as possible in short span of time. Could you please guide me where to pick up good looking and well hung ladyboys there. Also want to try thressome and gangbang kind of thing with thai ladyboys.
                  Please guide me πŸ™‡
                  ​
                  ​

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by sage_gurgaon View Post
                    Hi Guys,
                    I will be in bangkok for short time and I want to meet as many as ladyboys as possible in short span of time. Could you please guide me where to pick up good looking and well hung ladyboys there. Also want to try thressome and gangbang kind of thing with thai ladyboys.
                    Please guide me πŸ™‡
                    ​
                    ​
                    Nana Plaza is a good start. There is several ladyboy bars there and you could meet dozens in those bars alone.
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

                      Nana Plaza is a good start. There is several ladyboy bars there and you could meet dozens in those bars alone.
                      Thank you brother for replying in each forum. Could you please also let me know if I can also pick/ meet ladyboys directly from streets nearby these areas. is it safe?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by sage_gurgaon View Post

                        Thank you brother for replying in each forum. Could you please also let me know if I can also pick/ meet ladyboys directly from streets nearby these areas. is it safe?
                        There is some ladyboys on the street on Soi Nana near Nana Plaza. Sometimes near their on Sukhumvit. Not as good of a selection as in the bars. You may save some money finding some on the street but usually the quality of the ladyboys is not as good and there is a reason they are working the street and not as safe. With the bars if you take a ladyboy out you need to pay a small fee called a bar fine. This also gives you some place to complain if there is problems.
                        You can also meet ladyboys on Thai Friendly.
                        100% Real Thai Ladies in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket and all over Thailand at ThaiFriendly the #1 Thai Dating Site! πŸ”₯

                        www.ladyboysthai.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

                          There is some ladyboys on the street on Soi Nana near Nana Plaza. Sometimes near their on Sukhumvit. Not as good of a selection as in the bars. You may save some money finding some on the street but usually the quality of the ladyboys is not as good and there is a reason they are working the street and not as safe. With the bars if you take a ladyboy out you need to pay a small fee called a bar fine. This also gives you some place to complain if there is problems.
                          You can also meet ladyboys on Thai Friendly.
                          100% Real Thai Ladies in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket and all over Thailand at ThaiFriendly the #1 Thai Dating Site! πŸ”₯
                          Thanks a lot Brother. This is very very helpful

                          Comment



                          Working...
                          X