Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok LB go-go bars

I had the chance to check out the lb go-go bars in NEP and Soi Cowboy,

The usual no photo policy is still being enforced for the go go bars, and likely the genetic girl bars as well.

First off bad news for the lb lover regarding Nana Plaza.

There is only one pre-op lb bar left in Nana Plaza - that is Obsession. The rest are all closed/taken over and converted to new gg bars.

Obsession had about 25-30 lbs on the 2 nights I visited. The customer count was higher on the 2nd night (Sunday around 9:30 pm). I would say there are not many "femboys" in Obsession - most of the lbs had silicone enhanced breasts. There has also been a shift - very few "Amazonian" tall lbs now. Most of the staff were around 170 cm (about 5 ft 6 inches), and a few petite ones around 160-165 cm (5'2" to 5'3"). Some real beauties on staff. While they asked for drinks it wasn't very "pushy". Drinks have gone up, and while I don't drink alcohol - the cola price was 160 Baht up from 120 Baht pre-Covid, and I'm sure the beer/whiskey prices are up as well.

For the postop lover and in general those who like very beautiful/model type ladies, Straps is open again. They have about 25 beautiful post-op lbs on staff. Some of them were in the top 30 of previous Miss Tiffany contests. However, the atmosphere at Straps is quite mercenary, and while I didn't bar fine anyone, rates are higher. One thing I think has changed is no longer insistence in using the Nana Plaza short time rooms as I saw a customer take his chosen companion down the stairs and out the entrance - possibly to his hotel, or another short time hotel in the area.

Next up is Soi Cowboy. There are 2 lb bars here - most of you have already heard of Cockatoo. This bar had the same owner as the former Temptations and Mercury Bar in Nana Plaza.

Cockatoo Bar has about 30 preop lbs on staff, with around 20 average showing up to work each night. There were a few beauties there but not as many as Obsession. Drinks here were a bit less than Nana Plaza, but the ladies were more aggressive asking for lady drinks. The mamasan is Teresa (former mamasan of Temptations and Mercury Bar). She informed me that Obsessions was the last preop lb bar in NEP. She also informed me that DC10 was closed (I checked it twice, and while the lights were on there were no customers and no staff inside. She said some of the lbs in DC10 had a fight/major disagreement with the Nana Plaza owners and it was closed - probably now for sale/rent.

Next in Soi Cowboy is Shadow Bar. This bar also has the same owner as Cockatoo. There are about 20 preop lbs on staff, with around 15-17 showing up each night. There was a femboy working the night I visited. While there were a few lookers, they weren't as many as Cockatoo or Obsession. They were also about the same as the Cockatoo lbs asking for drinks. Something else I heard from Teresa is that the owner of Cockatoo/Shadow bar attempted to buy some space in Nana Plaza, but the owners refused his offer. It sounds like they are limiting the lb bars to one preop bar and one postop bar. Hopefully that number will not be reduced. She also informed me the King's Castle 3 (King's Corner) no longer has lbs in Patpong. I have not yet gone there to confirm, but will later.

I think the lounge bars may be the best action for lbs in Bangkok - Checkin Bar, Chaos 9, Cindy's Secrets (yes the one who used to work at Cascade), and Why Not?

There are plenty of freelancers on Sukhumvit on the odd numbered Soi side from Soi Nana up to Terminal 21. They will start around 9:30 pm, with the most action 10 - 11 pm.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Nice report.
    I always found the no photo policy evaporated once you show the money.
    Usually buying a round for the house was the price. This meaning a drink for all employees.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Great update on the current scene. Thanks for the scouting report!

Comment

Ladyboy go-go bars in Bangkok are nearly becoming extinct. In NEP, there is only Obsessions. Visited there late December last year and didn't like it at all. Girls were like statues on the stage (totally not dancing or interacting in any way with the few customers), drink are heavily overpriced (for a coke you pay 140THB (compared to Cindy's where a coke is 50THB) and simply a negative vibe all around. So I had one drink and was happy to leave. If you really like to go-go, I would recommend to go to Pattaya, and hit KRU. The last ladyboy go-go bar worth visiting ! Had a great time with Toey over there 😂 But if you wanna stay in BKK, simply hit the lounge bars. Check In bar and Cindy's Secrets are in full swing ... Why Not or Chaos 9 can be an alternative.

Comment

Great update.
          https://www.roshnikhanna.in/

Comment

I was in Bangkok for a short break and was able to check out some of the Nana Plaza Bars and Cindy's Secret (on Sukhumvit Soi 11).

Things have really picked up since my November 27, 2022 visit. Plenty more tourists about - I would estimate close to 80% of the pre-Covid 19 days. The composition of the tourists though are very different. Plenty of Russians, Asians (including Indian), and fewer "western" tourists. A lot of Africans are back in Thailand - not as tourists, but clearly looking to make money - including some African freelancing ladies.

DC10 is open again, and is a ladyboy bar - but it is in a sad state of affairs. I didn't enter, but just took a peak inside around 10:30 pm on Thursday night. No customers and around 5 lonely older looking lbs just sitting around the go go platform. I don't know how they can stay open much longer.

Obsessions is still going strong, with updated outdoor signage new neon signs. Very busy with plenty of Japanese, Chinese, Korean customers. A few more ladies about than last time, likely due to increased customer numbers.

Straps has changed name to "Star". I asked the reason why and I was told that a lot of customers online were saying it is a postop lb bar, which of course they deny. New signage and frontage has changed cosmetically.

There is a new postop ladyboy bar called Wonderland. Located in the old Temptations spot. They have around 20 postop lbs on staff, ranging from petite 155 - to around 175 cm tall staff. Some real beauties rivaling those in Star, but also some average looking lbs. I think they are operating under the same format as Star - claim the staff are all ladies.

The staff here were more lively, as I've heard the owner (a postop lb who used to work in Obsessions - has different prizes weekly for those who have the best performance - free botox procedures, etc.

I dropped into Cindy's Secret - recommend you check her Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Cindyssecrets

A nice small lounge bar with around 20 lbs on staff with occasional freelancers dropping in. Drinks are reasonably priced, much better than gogo bars (60 Baht for a softdrink vs 120 Baht in NEP/Soi Cowboy). The ladies will all surround you when you drop in, possibly due to a slow night, but there is no pressure. If you choose one to buy a ladydrink everyone will disperse quietly without the drama that can happen in some gogo bars. There are a range of lbs there from petite to tall, and from very beautiful to average.

Cindy is doing fine, and with the increased tourist numbers, the customer numbers are going up. I did not check the other lb lounge bars - Checkin Bar, Why Not, Chaos 9, and Why Not have Facebook pages that feature current staff photos.

Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread

Comment

Guess bar is back?
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
                Guess bar is back?
                Sorry that was a mistake due to lack of sleep. I meant Check In Bar.

Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post

Sorry that was a mistake due to lack of sleep. I meant Check In Bar.
                  Can only hope.

Great report!
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Hi Guys,
                    I will be in bangkok for short time and I want to meet as many as ladyboys as possible in short span of time. Could you please guide me where to pick up good looking and well hung ladyboys there. Also want to try thressome and gangbang kind of thing with thai ladyboys.
                    Please guide me 🙇
                    ​
                    ​

Comment

Originally posted by sage_gurgaon View Post
                      Hi Guys,
                      I will be in bangkok for short time and I want to meet as many as ladyboys as possible in short span of time. Could you please guide me where to pick up good looking and well hung ladyboys there. Also want to try thressome and gangbang kind of thing with thai ladyboys.
                      Please guide me 🙇
                      ​
                      ​
                      All the bars mentioned in this thread are great options. Check out Nana Plaza, Why Not Bar and Check in Bar. Each bar usually has up to 20 ladyboys on staff in the evenings.
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                      X