Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding that in the Supermarket, buying larger sizes isn't cheaper. 2 litres, same same 2 X 1 ltr..no incentive to bulk buy.

Or that 7/11 prices in BKK are actually quite close to supermarket prices, not like in the West where i'ts almost double... WTF ??!!
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(Snick @ Jun. 10 2010,00:57) being in a baht bus, me and my ladyboy and sitting across from us a Thai Tom and Dee  (Lesbian 'man' and 'lady').
      To summarize
      A guy who likes guys who look like a lady,
      a guy who wants to be a lady,
      a lady who wants to be a guy,
      and a lady who likes ladies who looks like a guy.

PS The Dee was super cute

I've been in a similar situation to this as well.

Found it hard not to stare at the cute Dee.
      dreaming about LOS again

Comment

My first sight of a Tookay...

What the FUCK is that??
        Attached Files
        f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

(tomscam @ Jun. 10 2010,19:36)
          (Snick @ Jun. 10 2010,00:57) being in a baht bus, me and my ladyboy and sitting across from us a Thai Tom and Dee  (Lesbian 'man' and 'lady').
          To summarize
          A guy who likes guys who look like a lady,
          a guy who wants to be a lady,
          a lady who wants to be a guy,
          and a lady who likes ladies who looks like a guy.

PS The Dee was super cute

I've been in a similar situation to this as well.

Found it hard not to stare at the cute Dee.
          A jai Dee indeed  

Can I be a and just say that kahuna's 2nd WTF post was extremely poignant..
          (loving America/ns since 1975 and proud)

Comment

(kahuna @ Jun. 10 2010,13:12) She tries to hold my hand or hold my arm while we are walking and I push it away...She thinks it's kind of a game I'm playing...It's not...

Every day...Hundreds of times...I see middle aged and older farangs arm-in-arm with their young Thai conquests...Pretending this is all real...
            heh, when I mentioned this a while back I got yelled at for not being open-minded  LOL

Why would I let any person hold my hand?  They are not a child, *I* am not a child, we are not in love and I know how to get where I am going.

KH, do you ever do a "fuck off"  to the Indian/Paki/Nepalese/Tibetan tailors??

I'm betting you do....
            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jun. 10 2010,10:07) KH, do you ever do a "fuck off"  to the Indian/Paki/Nepalese/Tibetan tailors??
              Is there something I need to know about?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Yeah the pricks who try to sell you a suit  never mind the fact that you are dressed in a wife-basher, flip flops and have a towel draped over your shoulder and the only time you wear a suit is when you are know as the defendent.

Favorite trick is to extend their hand in hand shake mode: once they grip the newbies hand  they will then continue to hold it while you cringe with embarrassment and cop thier endless spiel.

Nepalese in HH.
                f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

(f0xxee @ Jun. 10 2010,21:23) the pricks who try to sell you a suit  never mind the fact that you are dressed in a wife-basher, flip flops and have a towel draped over your shoulder and the only time you wear a suit is when you are know as the defendent.

True, that......I wear a suit or jacket maybe once every 5 years, usually a wedding or a funeral.

Haven't been a defendant yet, thankfully

Jake....be careful man.....these fuckheads know how to hook in the rookies, they will spot you a mile away..... and come over with the "hey man, how are you today man, where do you come from dude''??, etc, etc..... the way they try to copy lame American speech patterns from late 1980's stoner films is hilarious....do not stop, do not talk, do not EVER walk inside one of their shops; just keep walking and say nothing, they are used to that.

Fucking tailors suck!!!!!!!!! how can they afford the rents when NO ONE ever goes inside their stores??

Comment

I did the Kahuna "fuck off" in a 7-11 to two bulky Russian guys pushing their way into line. Suffice to say I will not be so bold again. They waited for me outside but luckily when I exited the store the tourist police where in the area and I quickly got lost in the Walking Street crowd. Generally I find myself mumbling fuck off mostly to the rude and pushy Russians in Pattaya. What's the deal with these guys? They're truly obnoxious.

This is a subject for another thread I am sure...

Comment

or do like jimslim and co in Patts...wind them up.

"Where u from?" Delhi, you ?

"You want shirt?" You couldn't make a shirt like this. It's Italian.

"You want new suit?" I have 15 suits already. I wouldn't use yours to wax my car...

"You Sir are a very lucky man". I know that already, I'm on 10k a month and I barely break a sweat. How are you doing ?

If you have some time to kill, by all means enter the shop. Then proceed to inspect the merchandise and discuss thread counts and point out suspicious polyester contents of their so called egyptian cottons..check the cloth samples for the suits...get out your lighter and ask if you can perform a simple test to verify...

Become the customer from hell.

It can be fun....only takes a minute  

Comment

(Steff @ Jun. 10 2010,21:53) Generally I find myself mumbling fuck off mostly to the rude and pushy Russians in Pattaya. What's the deal with these guys? They're truly obnoxious.
                        yet another reason I don't go to Pattaya anymore..... bulky Russians suck as much as the tailors!

and they and their mobster buddies are taking over that town

Stick with BKK, they aren't as common there

Comment

The Michael Jackson who hangs around Soi 8 WTF !!!!

He can't even dance well but then I suppose he's a little rusty after being dead for almost a year , he scratched his head when the Irish soulboy showed him a few moves

Eeeeeeheeeeee ! shamoooooone !
                          Attached Files
                          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jun. 10 2010,22:18)
                            (Steff @ Jun. 10 2010,21:53) Generally I find myself mumbling fuck off mostly to the rude and pushy Russians in Pattaya. What's the deal with these guys? They're truly obnoxious.
                            yet another reason I don't  go to Pattaya anymore..... bulky Russians suck as much as the tailors!

and they and their mobster buddies are taking over that town    

Stick with  BKK, they aren't as common there
                            hehe... just speak some russian, you'll be fine.
                            I like to joke about them about ladyboys :-)

About WTF...

Imagine this:

Somewhere in Kanchanaburi, 16:30 or something.
                            My taxi is standing first in line at a red light, really big intersection.

Light turns to green.
                            My taxi doesn't move.
                            Neighboring vehicles move really slowly.

I had the time to look one time to the left, one time to the right, thinking wtf?

Then a 40 tonnes 12-wheeler speeds across the intersection at some good 90 Kph...  WTF ? WTF ?
                            That was 4 or 5 full seconds after our light had turned to green.

"happen often here, hab to be careful" the driver says...

Yeah.
                            Now I've got the urge to drive a german 80 ton Tiger II tank from WWII just to be safe...

Comment

I just remember this another one on my last trip. i booked a bell bus service to the airport and they are suppose to pick me up at 6:30 pm so before 6:30 i checked out and went down to the lobby. then as i was checking out i recieve a phone call from the pick up. so i went out but no one is in front though there is a van on the other side of the rode but not so infront of the hotel and no one came up to me so i thought maybe thats not it. i said im outside but i dont see  the pick up van then he said what hotel are you again? i said parinyas aprtment on soi bukao, and then he said ok let me clear it to the office again. so went back inside ask for help for my luggage. then another call, yes im outide parinyas now go outside now, and so i went i said im here now and then the guy on the other line said yes im outside parinyas i see no one there. so i said you are not in parinyas then you are prolly on a wrong hotel or maybe there's 2 parinyas in soi bukao. then he said ok i will call back again. a few mins later he call back, yes only one parinyas im outside now go outside now, this time im getting pissed so i told him go inside the hotel and get my bag cause im getting tired of it he said ok, then there's a guy walk past me while im outside of the hotel and went straight to the frontdesk then i saw the frontdesk point at me, then he went up to me and said. "Oh You Are Mr"   WTF
                              You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Funny !

Comment

Working...
                                X