X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminal 21

Hooray ... another shopping mall for Bangkok opened today.  Terminal 21 adjoins Asoke BTS station. Had a quick wander around - and its a big thumbs up from me.  As good as Central Festival Mall in Pattaya IMO, and very busy an hour after opening.
    Attached Files
    TT

View at Asoke, up towards Nana
    Attached Files
    TT

Comment

inside ..
      Attached Files
      TT

Comment

2 floors of food outlets, including an excellent food court.

The most popular eating place for thais .... why, KFC of course
        Attached Files
        TT

Comment

I took in a few of the local sights ....
          Attached Files
          TT

Comment

I like the local sights!

Where was this place when we lived there, eh, TT?
            The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

One issue apparent last night around 6pm - major congestion & queues at Asoke BTS.

This station already acts as a hub for MRT/BTS transfer, but I've never seen queues like it to get thro entry gates (& queues 20+ for each ticket machine). Could be dangerous too, backing up to the top of the escalator from street level/MRT.

Sardine-can crushes on the Sukhumvit line skytrains have already been subject to complaints, since the BTS line was extended past OnNut. However I'm sure the Thai authorities will come up with a cunning plan (eg. criticise the Station Manager?) Or claim nothing is wrong - saying (with some justification) that most capital cities suffer similar rush hours.

Anyway, it's reassuring that the city authorities are confident that there will be no severe flooding this coming wknd in Bangkok. As they were up north before the whole of Ayutthya turned into a fast flowing lake.  Fingers crossed, touch wood,  
              TT

Comment

(TTChang @ Oct. 12 2011,10:58) One issue apparent last night around 6pm - major congestion & queues at Asoke BTS.

This station already acts as a hub for MRT/BTS transfer, but I've never seen queues like it to get thro entry gates (& queues 20+ for each ticket machine).
                This is a similar situation to what happens every day about the same time at Sala Daeng BTS.

Comment

very cool mall
                  For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
                  For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

It is pretty nice I went there with my GF to buy shoes, so I didn't have that much fun.

Anyways I have wanted to stay at the hotel there because it looks very nice.
                    Also close to everything and I have heard they allow ladyboys.
                    It is 5 star and can be expensive but I've seen some good deals.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by TTChang View Post
                      I took in a few of the local sights ....
                      Nice babes or LB's ?

Comment

Working...
                      X