X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIce day at Pattaya Beach

DSC06672.JPGDSC06671.JPGDSC06673.JPGDSC06675.JPG It's Sunday, November 13 so I decided to take a walk down Beachwalk and strayed onto the sandy beach. Come with me.
    DSC06679.JPGDSC06680.JPGDSC06677.JPGDSC06678.JPG

DSC06681.JPGDSC06684.JPGDSC06686.JPGDSC06680.JPGDSC06683.JPGDSC06688.JPGDSC06682.JPG Natives and sunbird.

Comment

DSC06693.JPGDSC06689.JPGDSC06690.JPGDSC06692.JPGDSC06691.JPGDSC06694.JPG

Keep on walkin'.

Comment

Keep look DSC06695.JPGDSC06698.JPGDSC06696.JPGDSC06699.JPGDSC06700.JPG ing.

Comment

Enjoying my walk?

DSC06702.JPGDSC06704.JPGDSC06701.JPGDSC06706.JPGDSC06708.JPGDSC06703.JPGDSC06705.JPG

Comment

Almost at the end.

DSC06707.JPGDSC06712.JPGDSC06713.JPGDSC06706.JPGDSC06708.JPGDSC06709.JPGDSC06711.JPGDSC06710.JPG

Comment

Finished then found a local place to eat. Very chic place for Thai locals on Soi 13/2.

DSC06716.JPG they are from Germany

DSC06719.JPGDSC06714.JPGDSC06735.JPGDSC06736.JPGDSC06733.JPGDSC06737.JPGDSC06738.JPGDSC06732.JPGDSC06717.JPG

Attached Files

Comment

Oh yeah, these places are also on Soi 13/2.

DSC06746.JPGDSC06731.JPGDSC06730.JPGDSC06729.JPG

Comment

Nice Shots....
                  So at Lita Bar it all unraveled?
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Haven't been there yet. I'm a scared of that Energizer bunny. Nah, will check it out later. Am having so much fun at the Ant Bar which is on Soi 8 right behind the Poker Bar. There were 8 Katoeys. Bar fines (BF) are B400. Some good-lookers and some not so. Try not to be critical. There could be some size surprisers with the ST's low enough for you to get tempted to try two at a time. Come later like 10:30 PM or so. That LBWVB event was a good way for the bars to get some exposure. So much fun. If they do it again each bar should have a sign or banner with their names emblazoned, website address, and little maps of their locations. Something like the MMA contestants hang behind them when they get introduced. Make them artistic and colorful. Got an email from the organizers that they made a neat small profit of US$1000 which is not bad. Keep it up! Next time I will bring swim shorts and a waterproof camera. Everybody was getting heat stroke. Yesterday was Loy Krathong Day where lantern floats were released into the beach waters. Trouble is the lights shine too short. Lots and lots of people on the Beachwalk, and it pleasured me to see business improved immensely. The bands were back in business and loudly everywhere. Funny I can't hear the conversations any more. Someone at the full massage parlors told me the crowds will disappear tomorrow. We shall see. BTW watch out for the Katoey dominatrix in black plastic outfit sitting at the Beehive Bar also on Soi 8. She whacked me in the butt with her one-yard leather horse whip, and it hurts. If you are into pain, she's your ticket. Wicked looker with a sinister smile. Tonight I have a date with a tall leggy ladyboy of 21. She sez she has never been forked and doesn't know how to fork. Had to furrow my brow and wonder if I heard that correctly. If nothing happens she will be my 25th photo collection since I landed in Bangkok on October 17. Have been trying to average 1.5 models per day as in the past 4 years, but this has been a down year.

Comment

Never been forked....
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

For the next 3 days after Loy Krathong business just plain disappeared and everything went back to bad. This is going to be a bad YEAR. Don't think I even want to return next year and will visit Kuala Lumpur and Singapore instead. Instead of being nicer and giving discounts and better service bars are now getting more aggressive and rip-offy. Went to a side street right next to the Pattaya Night Bazaar (North of PNB and in the direction of Central Festival) and had a drink with a LB in a bar with a Greek-like logo for a sign on the left side of the street. Paid the BF of B300 and agreed to B1K for ST. But when I got to my hotel she produced a photocopy of her Cambodian passport. Hotel refused to accept it. I told her to get it next time. The next night I returned and she showed my another photocopy of her passport with a seemingly official stamp in colored ink. POS! Then they told me I had to pay another BF because that was yesterday. I said forget it. I think she planned that scam. From now on gentlemen ASK to see her ID before closing the deal. Rip-offs are on the rise during hard times. From now on I stay away from Cambodians. I think they're illegals. Might just walk into the Pattaya PD and see if they might be interesting in catching one. Oh yeh, there's a ladyboy bar on the right side of the same street closer to the entrance at Pattaya Second Road. Boy, are they stuck up and sneer at you when you walk by. Most won't even look up from their cell phones just like the girls on Beachwalk. Hate it when their phones start ringing just when you start the money shot. Bet that happens to all of us. Just like the movie DEEP THROAT where the roommate gal is getting a BJ and she yanks his head up to ask, "Hey! Mind if I smoke while you eat?" Classic!

DSC06991 - Copy.JPGDSC06993 - Copy.JPG

Comment

If they don't have a Thai ID, that means they are working illegally in the bar. Some Cambodian and Lao lbs are very beautiful, so don't necessarily rule them out. You can always take them to a short time hotel - but of course take precautions with your possessions.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Nice pics, where are you in teh pic ?

Comment

Actually I'm the person taking the pics. I'm behind the lens.

Comment

Working...
                              X